Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VoraYour feedback matters!
8th month preg. Doctor given me iron injection. Can I take iron now. After injection. Please tell me.
Hi Doctor, I have done with HSG TEST and reports are normal. Please let me know what we can do to get conceived this month. Today is 10th day of my periods. Please help me as we desperately want kids to fulfill life. Thank you in advance for the help.
She having period to day is 1st day of period and she having so much pain and loose motion too what should she do to get relief?
I am 38 years old unmarried women having a problem of hormonal imbalance n irregular periods, two years before doctor suggested tab regestrone for 3 months n I got relief but now again I am having the same problem n I have started taking regestrone without asking doctor is there any harm of taking regestrone at this age.
I had done sex after 6 days of my periods get over. Is I will get pregnant or not? please give me brief answer about when we get pregnant.
I am 22 and when i walk 2 -3 kms in a day I have pain in my legs and on that night start nightfall. What should I do?
I am pregnant lady. My gestation period is about 4 months. My weight remained the same from start to till date which is 50 kg. My weight is not increasing. Should I worry or wait for a week or so. please reply with your kind suggestions.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
In the 18th century, most of the diseases were treated by bleeding a patient along with administration of laxatives. These treatments were termed as heroic treatments. The heroism was only of the patients who suffered at the hands of such interventions.
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which was created by Samuel Hahnemann, in the 18th century, who was disgusted with the conventional treatment. He postulated homeopathy's "Law of Similars", which states that a substance which can treat the symptoms of a disease can also induce symptoms in a healthy person. This was based on his theory of eating cinchona bark a source of quinine, which was used to treat malaria. After he consumed that, he experienced the symptoms of malaria.
Homeopathy is considered to be controversial because of Hahnemann's postulate of the Law of Potentization, which states that homeopathic medicines become strong with more dilution.
If one must really believe in homeopathy then they need to know that it does not have a placebo effect. This has been proved by some strong examples. As per WHO, homeopathy is considered as the world's second largest point of care for healthcare. England's Royal family is also a strong supporter of homeopathy. Britain has placed homeopathy on their National Health system. In Britain, 45% doctors do not shy away from referring their patients to homeopathic medicine. There are many people across the world that trust only homeopathic medicines over allopathic medicines.
There is an increasing trend in the conventional doctors using homeopathic remedies. Also, in European countries the doctors prefer to refer patients to physicians who practice homeopathy. Homeopathy is slowly taking over the world. A random research showed that 45% British conventional physician along with 39% of French family physicians and 20% of German physicians are using homeopathic remedies. Also, 10% of Italian physicians use these remedies.
Despite, its increasing trend in Britain, it is not so well accepted in the United States. As per a report by Harvard, homeopathy only accounts for 0.5% of usage in the United States.
Related Tip: "Debunking 5 Myths Of Homeopathy"