Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. VohraYour feedback matters!
I had sever fever on last 2days now it is alright, but after that had pain on my body. What is the reason for this?
I am 18 years old and student of class 12th. Sir,whenever I go to any of my coaching Phy, che and maths and in schools when I attend class then in between studies my brain goes somewhere else for 20 seconds - 2 minutes. During this period I also don't know where I am between this duration of time. Suddenly my eyes focused on particular thing and after 20 seconds - 2 minutes spends I also thing where I am between this period. And during this period my teacher taught many things but I not always tell the teacher repeat which you taught 2 mins before. And this is not only happen during studies also in watching T.V. (like movies, discovery, news) and also sometimes when I talk to someone and in self studies. I think this I not only the problem of concentration. Sir,Please tell me if it is any diseases. One more thing, Sir,I also drink some poison before 2 years when I am in class 10th before Board exam in December due to not good preparation for exam. I also think I am the worst in every thing.So, I drink all out 5 ml - 10 ml almost 2 - 3 times (sometimes directly and one times by mixing little water in 15 ml of allot).can this be the poison's effect on my brain?
I have been addicted to smoking for last 10 years and drinking for last 5 years. Now I want to get rid of my addiction. What should I do?
I continuously ruminate for office work regularly that creates sleepless ness but it is not very high. How can I get rid of this.
Sir I am now fully dippresesed because whom I love her she avoid me. She don't want me. What can I do?
I feel a strange sensation to stretch my body during night. Whenever I go to bed this anxiety starts. In this I want to stretch my body.
I am 22 years old I have habit of smoking I tried various anti nicotine chewing gum but I didn't help so now what should I do to quit smoking?
My son is about 14 years old studying in class 8th at dps patna. Now a days he is showing no interest in studies, keeping mum. Please guide.
i feel always stressed. I want to ask a opinion from you. I always need the person whom I love with me. If they don' t bother me one day I will get cry. How to ignore and how to concentrate on my own self.
I can't putting interest on my studies, I can't remember the any subject when the teacher teaches in our class and question answers. Please help me.
7 dangerous things that smoking does to your skin
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Related Tip: E-cigarettes : Good Or Bad?