Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vn SaygalYour feedback matters!
My wife has skin rashes from last two weeks, she take cetrizine and they get subdue but come up again after 2-3 days. Not sure why this is happening. She has taken some medicine for moles on chin from skin specialist, not sure these are reaction of that medicine.
I have pimples on my face.I tried many ointnents like medisalic,azifast gel,clear gel.At start these ointments decease pimples but ar the same time there is another pimple.Also there are many scars,black heads on face.Moreover there pimples are little bit bigger and create itching.How can i get rid of these pimples forever and their scars.My face is very oily
I have itching problem from some time as after applying lotion it becomes good for some days and after that it got started again, so what to do?
There is a dard circle below my eyes. My friend told me that it is due to masturbation. Right or wrong. Or what should I do to remove these dark circles?
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50. & I m under weight & my fat level 9 & verseral fat is 1.4 %. please help me. I m very slim & my digestion system is very low.
Hi ,I have a problem of hairfall, and my both sides are reducing, I heard onion juice can help to regrow hair again, if it is true, please suggest me how many days should I apply, can I apply daily? Or please suggest me another option to regrow hair.
Respected sir, my problem is hairfall and many part of head is some hair in front part and middle part so I confused so give me suggation to how to process with my hair to save.
I have moles on my face same as my on my mother face I am taking homeopathic medicine. Tell me some homemade remedies.
Hello respected doctors I have pimples on my face and body it is from last 5 years on my face nd from 3 months on my body In starting it was red color nd after 1 nd 2 days it become white face and it pains always but the body pimples remains red nd not becomes white some are pains always some are not and when I broke my face pimples there was whiten comes out nd a white acne I use everything but its not gone there is dark marks on my face. And my face color is not white that was not match with my body could. So pls hlp me doctors.
Is there any permanent cure for cholinergic urticaria. In my case whenever there is change in temperature i.e. from hot to cold. Skin turns red, swollen and it starts getting itchy.
My hair is very fall. When I touch and do the straight my 20% hair are falls in my hair. I am in very problem. What can I do? I have no solution to stop this. I used many medicine that can't stop fall my hair. Please help me.
Sir I am suffering hair fall last one decade. And 80%hair has fallen. I were treated by many ayurvedic and also allopathic medicine but result is null so please advice me regrowth hair solution.
Hair fall or hair loss can be a harrowing experience in a person’s life. Among many reasons, genetic or hereditary predisposition is a fairly common factor. Even if you use medicated shampoos or use trusted and proven hair care products it still may not protect your hair and may not stop hair loss or even baldness.
How genetics determine hair health?
Some of the reasons which contribute to bad hair health due to genetics are briefly discussed below.
- Weak Blood Circulation in the Scalp: Many people are genetically predisposed to have low blood circulation within the scalp. As you age, the blood supply to the hair follicles starts reducing. This may be either due to a weak scalp or muscle tightening around the skull, which is cutting of blood flow to the hair follicles. This will result in hair loss and even lead to baldness.
- DHT: DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is another reason, which can result in hair fall. It is a variant of testosterone which is created when this hormone interacts with an enzyme in different places of the body. DHT is connected to receptors present in the hair follicles as well. When your hair regrow, the new hair grows smaller than earlier. If this cycle continues, you are left with almost no hair in the long run. DHT is found in the sebum, the blood and the scalp. If you have an elevated level of scalp sebum, it means you have a high DHT level which again may trigger hair loss.
There are some precautionary measures you can take for your hair fall to stop worsening are mentioned as follows:
- Topical medications: You can use some medicated hair tonic, for topical applications. However, the effectiveness of these medications varies greatly from person to person and don’t expect miraculous results in the short run. Consult a doctor who can prescribe you specific ones according to your need.
- Oral medications: There are certain medications, which can control the level of testosterone within your body and stop or at least arrest severe hair loss. However, you should visit your doctor and may even need to go through multiple medical check us before an appropriate medication is prescribed to you.
- Food supplements: You can take food supplements, which provide amino acids and other vital nutrients to your hair follicles.
Surgical treatments, such as hair transplantation are also available as an option, which can help you cover bald patches on your scalp. However, these are expensive corrective treatments, which can be invasive and thus, you will to reconsider it carefully.