Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vk SinghYour feedback matters!
Hey, I have a problem of immature ejaculation, with in seconds it get ejaculated. Can you suggest me something for the same.
I am 29 years old. I am suffering from perennial runny nose and frequent sneezing. I tried many doctors but no fruitful results. It is recurrent. What should I do now?
I dont have a hard erections when the time comes for sex but I realize I have a little hard erection but not fully hard erect in the night. I think I am suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Hello doctor I want ask you about jaundice. What is the symptoms of jaundice? Is jaundice affect chest? Thank you.
My mother creatine is 4.2.her body is not working well. Can she be cure. Her age is 52. She have sugar since 15 years.
I am suffering psoriasis last 10 years affected whole scalp and leg in minor area Use pensilin and that's time also problem constipation and blood sugar Please suggest.
Hello sir am naveen age 28 facing a problem with urine while urinating few drops has been getting late it struck in nerve any problem with this.
What are the ill effects of masturbation and what frequency is considered to be healthy for our body?
There is a problem of early ejaculation when I start intercourse after inserting penis it softens within no time. Can my husband take any medicine for this or any other health supplements, please suggest.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from fever last 2 week and I had use a lot of medicine but west they have what I do now.
I want to have a 8inch penis. Where am at 5.5inch. How would it be possible, any exercise or any medicine will help my little one to longer. Please help me.
I recently travel to a more polluted city and I fell sick after I came back, I have 102°f fever and cough. I must also add that I have mild asthma.
My brother is 16 years old when he exercises he will get tired too quickly and his heart rate reaches about 178 BPM his blood pressure is 120/80. Height: 173 cm Weight: 90 kg Normal EKG Normal ECHO Normal Treadmill test In the treadmill test his highest pulse was 193. So what should we do? What other tests we have to do?
I feel very disconnected to the world. I can't live the moment. I feel there is something with my brain that hinders me to live in the moment and I constantly lose attention. I am physically somewhere and mentally elsewhere 95% of the time. Earlier I thought it to be ADHD but then some told me that could be the traits of sociopathy or psychopathy. It's very difficult for me to do the day to day task since I'm constantly searching for focus. I've no social life and added low self confidence and low self esteem makes me even more miserable. Above all, visiting psychiatrist will give rise to so many questions from friends and family that I might not be able to answer. So, considering these tiny things, please suggest the solution for the same. Thank you.
Yesterday I had a blood test of ASO TITRE and R.A.FACTOR .The result of ASO TITRE is 282.1 and the R.A.FACTOR result is 3.8 . I just want to know the report is good or bad ? Thanks.
I am 21 years old I have constipation problem from last 3 years what shall I do to treat this problem.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.