Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
I am of 27 years old. I am suffering with hypothyroidism levels are 6.83. I did not start any treatment. What should I do. Please suggest me.
I am 28 year old male having diabetes more than 500 but there is no problem to me like eye pain etc what to do now.
I am suffering from phimosis, I am unable to pull the foreskin completely and it pains a bit while pulling back often. Is the circumcising the only solution to this problem? If yes, is this painful surgery ? Also how much time I'll experience pain after surgery ?
Bumps, acne, and other skin problems can be caused due to dandruff from the hair coming into contact with the skin.
So, wash your hair with a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo to take that extra step towards healthy skin.
Hello Sir I am 16 years old. I am not too fair. How can I get fair colour or brightening skin. There are some moustaches and beard on my face. Sir can you tell me how can I get fair colour by medicines, home remedies, tubes and with other things also. Thank you sir.
Is it safe to go for aerobics when I am having back pain. I consulted a Dr. he Said that my bones are very weak and prescribed some muscle relaxant pills, vitamin D, some powder to drink with warm water. Please advise.
I am 25 now. My hair started falling for about last few months constantly. I am not getting the reason. Please suggest me something what I need to do for prevention.
I am going to frequently urination. I 've type. 2 diabetes. And I am feeling tight in my pelvis. Pls help me.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
4. Doctoral prescriptions are not needed to procure female condoms.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.