Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek NegiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs old. I feel weakness, headache at several interval of time, dizziness, tired easily. What should I do?
I am 29 years old, got a distracted listening problem with pus from both the ears. I already had a cochlear bone implant on left ear to reduce the pus and improve in listening. But the problem is same as before. Please suggest. I do not wish to prefer any operation at this busy schedules and responsibility.
I am Asking for mom. She has throat infection since three months. She is taking medicine as doctors prescribe her. But there is no relief.
Sir, I have sinus problem and nasal blocking so my sleep in the night will not be refreshing. And during the day I'll will take a power nap for 10 to 20 mins. Will it OK if I sleep during the day.
Hi, dear all. This is naresh from vizag, aged about 26 years. Previously I was operated by doctors on sinusitis with septum case. But I didn't get back my smelling sense. So please tell me what I have to do now. I'm fully suffering with this problem. Please suggest to get some best solution for this.
Sinusitis problem. When I eat my nose began to flow with thick fluid. And my right nose is always fill with watery like fluid. Please help me.
My head starts paining very bad when I ear songs with my head phone what should I do to prevent this.
I have just recovered from viral fever n little bit of cold 2-3 days before meanwhile I am suffering from tonsils 3-4 days. I have taken roxid doze but it can't help. My pain at throat has become severe n it is paining badly while swallowing food.
I have nose blocked since four days & have throat irritation and cough. I was taking homeopathic. But it didn't get any better. please suggest what to do?
I am a 24 year old male. I have a snoring problem. I snore each time I fall asleep. I also used an app to check my snoring and it showed me that I snore about 75%-80% of the time I fall asleep. I smoke but I don't drink.
I have so much ear pain two days onwards. And little water come through my year tomorrow. What can I do now?
Sir I have small hole in my ear drum last 1 month by stick. When I clean my ear. Please Could someone tell me. How to heal this. What eat for superfast recovery. Is it possible for by medicine. What should be take for heal. I am feel depressed what to do about it.
I got a nasal polyp due to which I feel difficulty in breathing while sleeping and I also had sinus problem. I do not want it to get operated.
For past 1 month I am facing a serious issue regarding my ear. Earlier I am just listening some type of tin tin or bell ring in my ear in very small volume but not it rises and now when I am walking I every time I listen tk tk noise in my left ear please suggest what should I do .is this a serious problem.
I can't walk barefoot whenever I walk barefoot I feel giddy. Tell me the best treatment of this so can I walk barefoot.
Just got back the results for my pns xray. It says that I have left maxillary sinusitis how do I cure it?
What are the generally available treatment to reduce snoring and please mention the medicines if any?
I totally lost my voice my throat is paining and swelled I can not raise my voice so please suggest me medicine.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.