Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Marwah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MarwahYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. Already I had missed abortion. Now I am pregnant for me now 9th week I went to scan today report says that I had monochorionic diaminotic twins it has been noted one fetus-a CRL measures 2.14cm to 8 weeks and 5 days. Heart beat activity 134bpm. Fetus-b CRL measures 1.97cm to 8 weeks 3 days heart beat activity 137bmp. Right ovary measures 3.5*2.8cm. Left ovaries measures 4.7*2cm both ovaries normal. Our family doctor said that is there is a more chance to abortion. This is true or not. We are under confusion pls say the remedies.
Sir" Am having 28 day menstrual cycle. And the due date was on 8 jan 2018. As I have a journey I consume regestrone tablet (5nos) by 3 days. 1 for morning and 1 for night. For prepare my period. The dates I consumed is 4, 5 and 6 of January. But am not had my period now on date. Am very depressed. Am facing some kind of symptom like bowel movements low rate pain in stomach but did not bleeding. Why this is happen?
# Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person.
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
- Sudden high fever,
- Severe headaches,
- Pain behind the eyes,
- Severe joint and muscle pain,
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and took unwanted 72 within 48 hrs I had my withdrawal bleeding after 6-7 days. Next once agn we had a protected sex and condom didn't leaked at all. My periods expected date was 21st Oct but it's 24th and has not occurred yet. I wanna know what is Happening and can delay in periods occur if unwanted 72 is consumed?
I am 22 years old female. I never had acne in my life and I had fair glowing face. I am a hypothyroid patient and since 4 months I did not get my periods. I consulted a doctor and taking medicines for it. But since a month I had severe red spots on my cheeks. I never get pimples there at all. I am unable to identify whether its acne or some allergy. Pls help me.
Primolut n delay periods or induce periods? If my periods date is tomorrow n I eat primolut wat vl happen?
Hello Dr. My mother had a mammogram in first week of January 2018 her age is 43 with no family cancer history. Mammogram shows (FEW MICROCALCIFICATIONS IN RETROAREOLAR REGION OF RIGHT BREAST. PROBABLY BENIGN BIRADS 3) and rest of the report shows no abnormality. After 2 months in march 2018 she had a breast ultrasound. Ultrasound breast report shows (TINY CALCIFIC FOCI SEEN IN RETROAREOLAR REGION OF RIGHT BREAST, TINY CYST SEEN AT 12'0 CLOCK POSITION OF LEFT BREAST) She don't have any lumps or any other symptoms just she had mild pain in both breast. Thus It's a matter of concern Dr. We will be very grateful please guide us. Thank you.
health benefits of millet
1. Millet is alkaline and it digests easily.
2. The hunzas – who live in a remote area of the himalayan foothills and are known for their excellent health and longevity – enjoy millet as a staple in their diet.
3. Millet will hydrate your colon to keep you from being constipated.
4. Millet acts as a prebiotic feeding microflora in your inner ecosystem.
5. The serotonin in millet is calming to your moods.
6. Millet is a smart carb with lots of fiber and low simple sugars. Because of this it has a relatively low glycemic index and has been shown to produce lower blood sugar levels than wheat or rice. (kamari and sumathi, 2002)
7. Magnesium in millet can help reduce the effects of migraines and heart attacks.
8. Niacin (vitamin b3) in millet can help lower cholesterol.
9. Millet consumption decreases triglycerides and c-reactive protein. Scientists in seoul, south korea concluded that millet may be useful in preventing cardiovascular disease.
10. All millet varieties show high antioxidant activity. A team of biochemists analyzed the antioxidant activity; all varieties showed high antioxidant activity.
11. Millet is gluten-free and non-allergenic. A great grain for sensitive individuals.
12. Millet’s high protein content (15 percent) makes is a substantial addition to a vegetarian diet.