Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek ManglaYour feedback matters!
I have acidity problem very hardly, i take HIstac-Evt tablet when i needed but i need this tablet regularaly.
I am passing a green stool since 1 years after losing 12 kg weight inteionly also since 6th month I am losing weight and passing green sticky stools report are lead poising 22 mg/dl Hepatomgly No appetite and extreme weakness After taking medications for lead poising my symptoms not relived Is this the problem of liver or due to lead toxicity? please reply the ans who hve any similar experience as patient.
Age 50 my father suffer from stomachache from 5 days due to excess of gas formation in his stomach his ultrasound reports tell us excess gas is seen within bowel loops pancreas partially visualised poor mid line window gall bladder partially visualised and other thing is normal x ray abdomen erect is normal his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 Dr. told me inj dilona instant and sos inj lintaz 4.5gm upto 7 days nexpro 40 inj dns or plus lamp cynocal 6 or 1mp calsans what to do his stomachache do not decreased till yet please help me and give correct soln.
She is suffering from fissures since 2 years. Dr. advised for fissurectomy. Now, my fear is even after operation, fissures will occur in future.
Hi My daughter is 80 days old and she has continuous diarrhea from 2 days. Doc suggest to give prepro powder but still no use. She use to go after having milk. Please suggest Wat to do next for immediate solution.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely.