Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi Permanent lens can be done in both the eyes at same time? Can we do swimming n facial on face etc? Can we feel that we have normal eye?
I started to feel the occurrence of haemorrhoid around 45 days back. I tried doing every possible thing for the first five days. Then I took Duphalac syrup and Anobliss cream. After that I hv been taking proper ayurvedic treatment whether arshkalp or pileclide or some arshras and syrups and almost everything. Still nothing worked. Dying of pain. Can not work walk or sit. Is there something which can cure it instantly.
Hello sir, My age is 30 years. I don't have blood pressure and sugar my condition is I have vitreous floaters from 10 months in my both eyes they are like black and grey colour spots, cobwebs, cloud, threads, they are always annoying me I can't concentrate my work .even I can't sit outside with in 5 minutes, because the vitreous floaters are always staying in line of my sight. While riding the bike they always disturbed my vision. I consult lv Prasad eye institute . They examine my eyes .they saying your eyes are normal don't feel about your condition .just ignore them. (they are not pathology these are emmetropia. But I can't ignored because they are always bothered me every minute. I can't concentrate my day to day work. Please help me any doctor to cure my vitreous floaters. Please save my life and my vision. Please anyone can help me in India. Please sir
I'm a 16 year old male and I think that my eyes are shrinking. I don't know how to express it but what I mean to say is I feel that my eyes have gone deeper inside the socket. I can feel the edge of my eye socket of if touch the lower part of it. My skin near my eyes are also becoming lose. My vision doesn't have any problem yet, still I went for a checkup and Doc said results will be in tomorrow. Is there a natural cure or I need to seek professional help. Thank you.
I have been working from past 2 years and I have specks. As I am working full time in front of laptop my specs number are increasing. Is there any way to reduce them without any laser treatment.
Once I had been out in hot sun and later I started blinking too much which in turn is affecting my eyes and I get severe headache due to blinking. Is there a remedy to get rid of it?
I am lean and don't have strength to hold heavy object because I am diploma graduate so we need to hold very heavy object pls tell me remedy for this I am not getting job for this reason.
Dear Doctor, I have the symptom of cataract. When I have to operate. What is the time of surgery. How to know the time Balachandran.
My eyes turn red when I have bath irrespective of hot/cold/normal water. What is the reason behind it? What is the remedy?
I can' t see from my right eye. First cataract, then rd. Rd failed 2 years back. Since then I am blind on my right eye. Can eye transplantation help or is it possible?
Have dry eyes and find it difficult on the computer, have been using GenTeal eye drops natural remedy suggest.
I have a headache at only one side of forehead and feeling blindness, I mean have eye sight problem also during headache. Sometimes my left and sometimes right forehead has pain for 3 to 4 hours. And it stops automatically after 3 to 4 hours, it happened 4 time since last year, I am feeling weak during headache also. After trying some physicians now I have consulted to a eye specialist, what should I do for best treatment.
I feel dizzy and nauseous every time. I had one violent attack of dizziness and nausea in September 2015 from then I think I have not restored my balance I have problem in standing straight before that I was very physically active person but from that attack my life is changed I just do very little physical work and they make me dizzy. The second attack came on June severe symptoms subsided. I am not able to understand what is wrong with me a slow dizziness 24*7 and a feeling of sinking like if I will close my eyes I will just collapsed. Due to d fear of being faint I am having panic attacks also if i'm at the public places ent person saw me and said nothing wrong with me saw a neurologist he said nothing wrong but still this dizziness. Now taking unani medicine doc said spondylitis but I think it's vertigo I so scared can I be treated my life has become hell.
I has been watching since 2 months ,little amount of blood is coming with mucous from my nose and I also have cold and cough issue since many years so kindly guide me.
Eye problems that are caused due to the computer can be termed as Computer Vision Syndrome. Staring a computer screen has become a part of our daily lives, for many of us. Work and pleasure both include using a computer or a tablet. Looking at this screen for prolonged periods can cause many problems including strain, pain and stress due to the repeated eyeball movements and non-blinking nature of the work that we do when we stare at a screen for many hours.
Let us find out more about the causes of computer vision syndrome or CVS:
- Repeated Movements: When the same motion is carried out on a continuous basis, it can lead to stress based injuries due to the strain and stress caused in that part of the body. Much like carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries like tennis elbow and shoulder joint problems, this condition is also caused due to the constant and repetitive movements which are known to lead to stress injuries. The longer you continue the activity, the worse it is bound to get.
- Focus: When you sit in front of a computer screen and work, one of the most important things that you are doing is called focus. When you focus on a screen on a continuous basis, to align your eyes with what you need to read or see, you are causing long term damage if this activity is carried out for too many hours on a daily basis. This back and forth motion that makes us focus can lead to pressure and strain on the eyes, which should be broken by concentrating on other activities like writing on a paper or reading from a book.
- Eye Muscles: These types of movements and activities can actually put a lot of pressure and undue strain on the muscles of the eyes. Also, things become even more difficult for the delicate eye muscles with the glare and blue light emanating from the computer screen which also has other elements like a flicker. This causes the eyes to align themselves by putting pressure on the eye muscles, which makes working on a computer that much more challenging than reading a book.
- Wrong Glasses or Lenses: If you have nearsightedness or farsightedness, then these problems can become even more severe due to this kind of condition. Also, if you are wearing the wrong prescription glasses or lenses, your eyes are bound to suffer even more when you stare at a screen for such a long time.
Apart from all these factors, working on a computer gets even more challenging after a certain age like your forties. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
I use contact lenses fr daily use and by the evening the white portion of an eye goes reddish please give some tips.
- Keep a check that computer screen is at least 18-26 inch away from your eyes.
- Arrange lighting to minimize glare and reflection.
- Remember to blink often to keep your eyes moist.