Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek KandelwalYour feedback matters!
My mother (f63) feels weakness / giddiness after wakeup from bed and legs are got bulged. Kindly suggest all the test such as lft/kidney/cbp/fbs etc had been completed but no cure.
I had urinal infection and it was making me urinate more than usual. I met the gums, she prescribed tablet NFT 100 and Rantac 150 While the ten days course, I also took an ipill due to unprotected sex, my partner is diabetic. Now, My periods have since come, 10 days early, it has been 7 days my periods are on. No heavy bleeding but very less irregular bleeding and the color of blood is very fainted. My periods usually last only 5 days, I am very scared, have I got cancer or any serious decease.
I am suffering from Diabetes & GERD desease for last 19 years. I diagnosed diabetes due to excessive urination. I am taking following medicines. Morning:1.Rablet before Bed Tea 2.Glycomet GP 2 Mg & Olmezest20 befor BF Before Dinner:Glycomet GP 1 mg, After Dinner; Rozet 5, Ecospron 75 My sugar fasting ranges 125-130 and pp 150-170. BP 135-138/72-82 For last three month frequency of urination has increased i.E 1 hr to 1.5 hr also once at night. Kindly suggest what to do ?
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
I am 57 years old male. My blood test rt. Glucose f- 109, pp-192. Urine report- urea- 17. Creatinine- 0.90, proteins-nill, sugar fas- nil, sugar pp- yellow ppt (). appearance- clear, No casts or crystals seen. My qury is that need I treatment or precaution? Pls advice to me.
Sir mein kareeb 3 months se apne left side ke testicles mein pain and swelling se suffer kar raha hoon mein urologist ko dikhaya tha. Doctor ne kaha ki Epididmits cyst hei. Isse koi takleef nahi hoti. But mujhe kai dino se pain and swelling nazar aa rahi hei. Kripya samadhan batyein. Thanks.
Recently have a urine test results show as no bacteria and have a hiv test result show as negative and they took a blood test and it shows normotic normochromic blood picture! still possible to get STD.
I am getting alot of pain in my stomach and back. M guessing its kidney stone. Any suggestion what I should do now?
Hello I have a shameful problem. I have a big painful sometimes itchy lump on the hole of my ass, I don't know what it is or what to do about it. It's just 1 lump on 1 place, not around the whole it look more dark and red. Its thick round and big. What could it be and what can I do about it?
Hi, I have been suffering burning sensation in my penis, anus from last 25 days. What may be the reason? I meet 15 days ago Urologist. He told me I don't masturbate thats why I'm facing this problem. He prescribed me alfuzosin Prolonged release tablet. I get little relief but not completely. I'm 25 tear old. My urine and Urine Culture report were negative.
I'm suffering from continuous sensation of urine and it makes me very uneasy and lethargic. This started when I last had sex with my partner and it has been 4 days since It hasn't stopped. The sensation reduces for sometime and then starts again. It is irritating and I can't do anything. I went to my family doctor with my mother but I could not tell him the whole story. It is my vagina that is getting irritated. So please help me and suggest what to do.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.