Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Jha
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek JhaYour feedback matters!
Excellent doctor.very calm and explain you very well
Hey there. I am from Haryana. Last kuz dino se I had face e problm. Mere sir m or piche gardan p n kamar p kaafi sari funsi ho gyi. Jinme kaafi pain hota h jo sir p hui h.mne socha grmi ki vajh se ho rhi h to paani b jyada pita hu. Lkin fir b koi aaram nhi. Ek medical store se dawai li thi. Unse aaram ho gya tha lkin mne ek din oily fried khana kha liya or fir se sir mai or gardan p ho gyi. Or inhe fodta hu to pain hota hai bohot. Sir please tell me what I do. Coz inse mai bohot preshaan aa chuka hu. Please help me.
I am 22 years old and have headache from last 2 days and have taken pain relief medicine. Still have headache what should I do.
Hello sir meri mummy ka abhi hatho ka operation hua or 2 mahine se late late unke jhakham hona shuru hogye hai to hume unke jhukham na bade to kya karna chahiye.
Sprains and strains:
Sprains and strains are common injuries that share similar signs and symptoms, but involve different parts of your body. A sprain is a stretching or tearing of ligaments — the tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect two bones together in your joints. The most common location for a sprain is in your ankle. A strain is a stretching or tearing of muscle or tendon. A tendon is a fibrous cord of tissue that connects muscles to bones. Strains often occur in the lower back and in the hamstring muscle in the back of your thigh.
Initial treatment for both sprains and strains includes rest, ice, compression and elevation. Mild sprains and strains can be successfully treated at home. Severe sprains and strains sometimes require surgery to repair torn ligaments, muscles or tendons.
Signs and symptoms will vary, depending on the severity of the injury.
-Limited ability to move the affected joint
-At the time of injury, you may hear or feel a "pop" in your joint
-Limited ability to move the affected muscle
When to see a doctor:
Mild sprains and strains can be treated at home. But the injuries that cause sprains can also cause serious injuries, such as fractures. You should see a doctor if you:
-Can't walk more than four steps without significant pain
-Can't move the affected joint
-Have pain directly over the bones of an injured joint
-Have numbness in any part of the injured area
I am suffering from headache yesterday? Can you suggest me which medicine better for me. I took saridon tablet yesterday.
I have pimples on my face and even the pimples spots are there. And my skin is too much oily. I had not done any treatment for this. What should I do to get fare, clean, and oil free dry face.
I have suffer from headache and back bone pain tel me what type of medicine we take to suddenly improvement.
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.