Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VivekYour feedback matters!
I am having a light numbness in my right leg from last two days. It is not severe at all but when I go for my workout session it creates a bit problem as I have joined boxing for 6 months ago. Now 1 month ago I suffered from lower back muscle sprain. Will it recover it on its own?
Organic crops are cultivated only in safe soil, given minimum possible modifications and kept absolutely away from synthetic pesticides, harmful fertilizers and detrimental chemicals. As a result, such foods would be more beneficial to the body than the conventional ones where a hell lot of tempering and chemical spraying is done.
Following are some benefits of organic foods:
Since such foods are not grown through chemicals and fertilizers, they largely remain free from harmful ingredients. Furthermore, they are cultivated so purely and effectively that they always have a good impact on the overall health of the consumers and hence, remain in a great demand across the globe
In terms of taste, such foods are found to be far better than those grown through the use of harmful fertilizers and chemicals. Due to utilizing organic way of production, such foods are bound to taste better. They are preferred more for their dual benefits of nutrition and taste.
Safely-grown crops would be more beneficial to health than those who are grown in somewhat contaminated environment. Organic foods would be free of pollutions of soil, air and water as they are kept away or cultivated away from the harmful impacts of chemicals. And once the environment for cultivation is beneficial, the body would get the desired nutrients out of the end-products.
Organic foods are kept away from harmful pesticides like fungicides, insecticides and herbicides. Unlike conventional agriculture, organic foods would be healthier due to not being exposed to pesticides. After all, a body can only benefit from healthy produce and organic foods meet that target.
Organic foods are known for their being rich with disease fighting substances which benefits the health a lot. Such foods contain higher levels of numerous antioxidants and essential vitamins which are used to fight disease. They would have more of Vitamin C and minerals and thus, minimize chances of diseases.
I have every thing in life good family good business enough money but I have to work very hard to earn hence have to work from morning 10 to night 10 but slowly slowly this hardworking lifestyle affecting my life terribly I became short temper feels some times to run away and live a simple life I fight with my parents bcoz all they need is to earn more and more they do not see my personal life is becoming hell everyday fights m tired of all this I need a relaxing life do not want to work more like this please suggest me any medicine to keep my mood happy.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.