Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 27 years age, female. I am pregnant with 10 weeks, last week I went for scan and reports say that my baby heartbeat is flicker seen. What does it mean by Flicker in the heartbeat? Is the Heart formed for the baby or any issues?
I. Am. Suffering. From. Diabetes last 5 Years. But now I am suffering frim high blood pressure. Please suggest diet.
I ram Chauhan 30 year old. My problem ASD Airtel septal defect 0.5 mm its cause my heart beating abnormal. By check up its solution operation advice by doctor. But any suggestion if you have who give me some relief in this problem.
I am 20 years old I have chest pain and feeling like vomit but it doesnt vomit and sometimes pain in chest what to do ?
I am suffering from difficulty in chest area as if something filled there. I did ECG and other tests related to heart's function and everything is fine. What should I do?
Hello, before answering my question please do little investigation om it. I was (am) having urinary problems my all reports came normal even I have completed my ANTIBIOTICS course many times so we went to an doctor in big city for problem the doctor have put figure in my anus and said ok, he examined prostate and found normal then he gave me alpha blocker veltam 0.4 which I stopped now and he gave me 6 injections to take on weekly basis called MECOBALAMIN INJECTION 1000 MCG/ML (RE NERVE INJECTION) image attached. See he ran no Test s we came home I took the injection on tuesday and next week tuesday (he gave 6 injections to take on weekly basis) then after that one day on monday or Tuesday I don't know I was studying and then I had to breath externally like I was running out of breath if not did like shortening of breath like if I don't Breathe externally I was feeling like breathlessness and was getting yawn's so from that day to today the same thing (next tuesday I took @s today I came to know this is an injection fault) happens many times most of the times with me most most of the times, now what I did I typed on google the injection name + Breathe and the results were trying I found it was all harm done by the injections I took I read if you take overdose or it side effect or if you took and you face this its emergency or something. Doctor can you check if it is the I injection work, because I found it on the internet why could this happen suddenly to me now even I cant concentrate on my studies as I have to breath externally. Please help now 2 injections have left today is tuesday should I take please guide me am just 17 and I Can not study coz of this as I have to breath externally. Help me out, please! I am just 17 years old. I have to breath externally like my involuntary breathing function is not happening now so I stopped breathing so I thought it would start automatically it will not please help I have to breathe as an activity also yawning, I searched online is holding breadth good article said it harmful it will increase your vulnerably towards infection and will affect immune system. please help me I can not concentrate on my studies like I have to breathe every time on my own and if not then I feel to breathe like am tried please help please help I even can not study properly please I am just 16 years old boy please help me I have no breathing difficulties like no sound come on breathing of mucus in nose. I feel like breathlessness if I don't breath on my own externally, also am having proper sleep but only after taking external breaths till I sleep, now I am feeling no good as I have to take it on my own if I didn't then I was feeling breathlessness but sometimes it feel good if I get involved in some other activities but even in that I get sometime though of it and I get into it, please help what has to be done? I can not concentrate on my study please help, I have became so conscious of my breathing that I have to do it on my own, I just can't read my books please help. AM JUST 16 (will turn 17 this august) please GUIDE ME.
Hi, my age 24 and my weight is 65 kg Most of the time I have chest pain on my bottom right of my chest, and I pee alot like 5-8 times in a hour, but there is no burning sensation, I tried everything to gain weight I just eat and sleep then also im not gaining any weight. And what worries the most is I masturbate everyday some times 3-4 times in a day. I seriously don't know what to, that the reason I am not gaining weight Please help me for that
I take medicin for hypertension. Olmy 40. It works for me but last few days my bp is not within control. It's 160/100 on average. I am talking olmy 40 regularly. Any suggestion?
It is said that heart attacks are becoming very frequent. The reason why there are so frequent and the remedy to the same. Also the stent that isput during the operation process jow long can a personssurvive with the same. The operation for the stent is it dangerous?
Sir I am 66 year old male heart patient taking regular medicine such as CARCA 12.5 STOREVAS, IVABRAD, DEPLATT A 75, CARDACE 2.5, MY problem is that my blood pressure remain as 109/60 and pulse 65 to 70 now I feel headache often and uneasiness please advice to outcome with the situation.
My Uncle has a disease of strokes from many years. He is getting weak day by day. Now he is facing more problems like detour and getting faint. He gets so angry on little things without any reason. We are so tensed for him. I request the respected doctors to guide me what should I do and where I should consult for his well-being. He lives near Kurukshetra and Age is 50 years. Please help and revert with your valuable opinions. Thanks.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.