Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
I am male 56+ and having diabetes & hypothyroidism for the past 7 years. No blood pressure. Beginning medication was 1gm metformin + 25 mg thyroxine sodium. Past one year metformin increased to 2gms in divided dose. eltroxin 25 mg remained same. But 6 months back my dosage was increased as follows- metformin 1gms + 1 mg glimepiride (twice) + 50 mg eltroxin once. Now for the past one month it's as follows- Morning 50 mg eltroxin, then before breakfast 1gm metformin + 1 mg glimepiride. Nothing in the night. My sugar levels are well in control as I go out for vigorous walks (5-6 kms) and exercise 5 days a week. The problems is with my libido which has drastically reduced to nothing for the past one and half years. My erection is limp and goes limp very soon. My testerone and sperm levels are okay for my age as per test results done recently. I don't want to take medicines like viagra or such ayurvedic medicines which shoots my pressure to dangerous levels of 145/97 and all white light becomes blue in my sight. The after effects are also very bad for me. Please suggest correctly ,so that at least, I can have satisfactory sex once per week.
What is thyroid? How it affects the person suffering from it and what should be a person do when suffering from thyroid?
My mother is 50 year old she has allergic cough with little bit clear plegum at night last 5 month we did all test for t. B. Everything is fine se is type 2 diabetic too Please suggest treatment allegra, reswas and levocetirizine is not working please suggest treatment.
My friend 20 years of age cosumed full bottle of thyronome100mg and he has thyroid also what wil hapeen?
Nutritious and healthy food is capable of arresting or even reversing diabetes. Here is a list of 13 such wondrous foods that, if eaten consistently, will ward off diabetes -
1. Sweet potatoes: Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and Vitamin A along with a low Glycemic index.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes offset diabetes with its nutrients like Vitamin C, E, and iron. They can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
3. Fish: Consume fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and halibut etc that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Cook them in a simple way rather than deep-frying.
4. Apples: Apples are full of fiber and low in calories. Thus, they are able to effectively fight bad cholesterol and diabetes. It is best to eat them with their skin.
5. Avocado: This fruit comes packed with monounsaturated fats and balances blood sugar level. It also contains good fat that is capable of reversing insulin resistance.
6. Berries: Almost all kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber. They boost the production of insulin and lower down blood sugar.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli contains chromium that stabilizes levels of blood sugar.
8. Carrots: Carrots are extremely rich in beta-carotene that is known to lower the chances of diabetes.
9. Flaxseed: These are rich in fiber, protein, magnesium and good fats. They are known to helps cells in absorbing insulin.
10. Yogurt and Skim Milk: These dairy products are rich in calcium and protein for fighting against insulin resistance that leads to diabetes.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal comes loaded with soluble fiber that helps in delayed conversion of consumed carbohydrate into blood sugar.
12. Almonds: Regular intake of 4-5 almonds daily reduces the risk of diabetes as well as cardiovascular disease.
13. Garlic: Garlic is known to elevate the insulin level in the blood. It is rich in Allicin and vitamin B thiamine that activates pancreas for the production of insulin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics