Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife has severe pain in right thigh. She has been taking alopathic medicine for the last 3 weeks but without relief. Shall be grateful for advice on homeopathic treatment. The pain aggravates on standing for long time or walking.
I'm having neck pain doctor told it's a disc issue in initial stages. What kind of exercises can I do and also us yoga a good solution for that.
Actually the problem which she was facing is she z getting leg pains. A lot. She z very weak. Can't work properly for at least 1hr. Can you please suggest any medicine for her.
I have pain in my left hands bone i'll take some painkiller but not so much effective in my pain Tell me doc what can I do.
What is the treatment for; i. There is pain in the center of the left and right feet which is just like a thorn prick. Bare footed if I walk and if something hard is stamped, it pains a lot. Ii. There is a heavy fat deposit around the organ which is scaring. How to get it downsized to normal. Iii. If Muscle % is 23.1 and fat % is 39.8 and BMI is 37.8 and BMR is 1935 V.fat is 30 weight is 99.2 and height is 162 cms and age is 65 what diet to be observed to become normal if this details denote abnormally? Iv. If there is any center to give consultation for these problems or questions, at Bangalore You may give me the address so that I can visit the Doc personally. I am a pensioner .Would it not be cost prohibitive to go in for the treatment personally?
Some time I feel back pain. I drive bike daily for 40 km is that due to driving or should I change anything like mattresses or sleeping position etc etc.
I am a 17, years old male. I have been suffering from back ache since last few days. Please help me.
What is the prognosis of chronic arthritis when supplement of Glucosamine & Chondroitin and MSM supplement is given ?
I have done a surgery in my left hip joint bone after an accident. What's the cost for hip joint replacement?
I am 31 yr old male and had neck pain in morning from last few days (10days). When I shift the neck from left to right there is small sound of some joints/bones. What should I do?
I am 48 years female .I am suffering from chickengunia from 6 days. Joint pain is there .l have red colour rashes on my both hands. Is rashes are normal. What medicine needed for rashes
Sir I have problem of my left knee is paining that time walking and step climbing so kindly request you please give me fare advice. Thank you.
I was felling excessive tiredness and muscular pain. Then I was diagnosed with severe vitamin d deficiency that was 8 gn/mol two months ago. I Started taking d3 tablets of 60000 I/U per week, now after two months my level increases upto 38.8 gn/mol. But still I'm not 100% fine and get tired after hard work. please tell me how long it will take to recover and what medication should I prefer. Now after two months I'm taking same tablet of 60000 I/U once a month and going to take for next 12 months as prescribed by my doctor! My cbc, lft, kft, b12 and tsh are absolutely normal please help!
If you are suffering from arthritis, you should consider making some dietary modifications for improving the symptoms and preventing them from worsening. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory diseasethat causes damage to joints and connective tissues. Your diet plays a significant role in controlling suchinflammation. The food items you consume may increase your inflammation and also lead to other conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. You should keep away from all kinds of inflammatory food and instead consume food items, which are anti-inflammatory in nature. Here is a list of 5 types of food,which you should strictly avoid, if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried and processed food: You must cut down on your intake of fried and processed food items. You should try andavoid food such as fried meat or processed frozen meals. Avoiding such types of food will reduce the inflammation and the body’s natural defense is likely to get restored as well.
- Lower your intake of AGE: AGE or advanced glycation end product is a form of toxin. It appears when food items are grilled, heated, fried or pasteurized. This causes damage to certain proteins in our body. The body breaks the AGEs using cytokine or inflammatory messengers. Depending on the place where the AGEs develop, inflammations may worsen. Therefore, avoid all food items, which are associated with AGEs. You must cut down the amount of sugar in your everyday diet as high amount of sugar leads to increased AGEs, thereby resulting in inflammations.
- Dairy products: Dairy products contain a certain type of protein, which may result in increased arthritis pain. This protein may lead to irritation of the tissues around the affected joints. Switching to a diet containing no animal product is a good idea for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Different health hazards are caused by the consumption of alcohol and tobacco and joints are affected as well. Smokers are more prone to developing rheumatoid arthritis and heavy drinkers are at an enhanced risk of developing gout.
- Corn oil, salts and preservatives: Corn oil is present in many baked food products and snacks. In arthritis affected patients, the inflammation is triggered by corn oil. Fish oil can be used as an alternative, which gives relief to the inflammation. Food items, which contain excess salt and chemical preservatives should be avoided as they may result in enhanced joint inflammations. Your consumption of salt should be reduced.
An arthritis patient should maintain a balanced diet and a healthy body weight. The food items which trigger inflammation should be abstained from as much as possible. It is recommended to consult a dietician for getting a healthy diet chart.