Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AdabYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I'm not getting sleep during nights. Early hours of morning (in between 4-5) I'm going for sleep. This is happening from many years but now it is in peak stages. This is impacting my work life very badly. I have tried many things such as no tv/laptop/mobile during nights, having good supper, not thinking of anything but still no luck. I'm going through stress and work pressure due to lack of sleep and also not enjoying my personal life with my family. Request you to advice how to get rid of this issue. Thanks for help.
I am 25 year old, male. My problem is in my tongue. There are a black hairy. Both side of my tongue. I have no any problem of this. Bt I frusted by this. What is this?
Myself having breathing problem and is taking medicines for the last one month. I feel very weak after taking these medicines. I feel frustrated when breathing problem and weakness come together. Some days I find it difficult to sleep also. Kindly advise me the further course of action desired in this regard.
I am 26 years old, My skin is getting dry very often even after I applied body lotion oil but no luck. I really don't know what else can I do to resolve this skin issue. Please help me.
How to get rid of black spots caused by pimples by natural remedies. How to maintain clear and natural beauty.
I have pain in nerves near about my intercourse membrane and I also have back pain, When I am walking there no pain at all, But when ever I can sit down for some time (3/4) minutes and get there will pain again on both, Back and near interosseous membrane But when I am walk there is no after 5 to 6 seconds, When ever I am trying to touch my foot again there is pain, I can run easily with no problem at all after running I can stretch and there is no pain, If I am trying to stretch without running I have pain what is this? Is that problem of over weight, My weight is 97kg and height is 5.8"
Doctor I have skin problems pimples and marks black spots every next day so I am not getting what to do?
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
I am being opreated for arotic valve surgery I lost weight by taking dytor by now again i am putting weight I do regular walk and swimming.
Is there any health drink or medicine to feel more active and fresh To study properly after done my house hold works and care my baby.
I hv Very heavy thighs. N hv a ligament prblm in my right knee. N I am trying hard to reduce my thigh area butt nt getting satisfactory results. Is there any way out to loose thigh fat widoutt much harm to my right knee. N I want the results too bee bit fast?
Hi I am taking daily iron, and from few days having unstable/ wobbly feeling as if I am not still when standing. It starts in the afternoon and is on and off issue and I also get headache. I have eardrum perforation from long time and have neck pain too. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am having fatty liver problem and sugar also. suggest ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver keeping in mind about diabetes.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.