Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AdabYour feedback matters!
I need to study for a length and that leaves no time for exercise. I gained 15 KGS in last 2 years. Help please. Need a diet chart.
Doctor after completing my urine I fell that some urine is still left and if I push it nothing comes out. It creates a feeling of urine stuck. This feeling lasts for sometime. At times I also feels after completely urinating few drops emits from penis which gives uncomfortable feeling. These two problems irritates me. Please help that whether these are major issues or I need not to worry.
My hairs are falling so much after oiling after washing after combing. Please tell me the solution for this.
I am 24 years old male. I have problem of Sputum in my Throat for last two years 2 years. What should I do? I have to clean my throat in every 2-3 minute.
Is hair fall due to tension, I am 32 years old woman and I use head and shoulders shampoo and levolin oil, then also I am suffering from hair fall.
Sometimes I just forcibly stop my sleep. After that m nt getting sleep even the time passed for a long time. What I have to do get the sleep?
I am having diabetes for 4yrs back and sometimes I use medicines but not regularly now I am having sugar of 350 what should I do.
I am height is 173 cm and weight 55kg my age is 25. This is normal or not? I want to increase my weight what should I do?
My hair is falling, not just from the particular area of my head but from the all over head and body, I am not able to understand, what should I do. Please suggest me, it is happening since last three years. I have shaved my hair many times but then the old hair has stopped falling but when new hairs grow then after 5or6 days they get fall, its root is very small, pls pls sir do help me.
I am two times cardiac attack patient with three stents. Suggest me any routine check and precautions.
I was very thin before 2 year, but now my weight has gone up to 78 kgs please help me to loose my weight.
I'm 30 year male I'm suffering from dark circle under eye please suggest me what should I do how to clear it. I want permanent solution.
How I increase my chest wider and fatty bt my chest is not like my age please suggest me tablets or protein or some ayurvedic or syrups to increase my body fat So please help me as soon as possible its my humble request thanks.
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain.