Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwajeet Chaudhary
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwajeet ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Mujh breast enhancement k liye Janna hai. Mn 24 years old hun aur mera breast size 30 (a) hai. Mujh ye Janna hai ki surgery k aalawa koi option hai .aur agar nahi to surgery mein kitna paisa lgega. Please reply soon.
A very serious allergic reaction, Anaphylaxis requires immediate attention and treatment. Common allergies usually affect a certain part of the body, while a person affected by Anaphylaxis may develop a life-threatening allergic reaction in multiple parts of the body. Dealing with Anaphylaxis can often be tricky as the symptoms of the allergy are hard to detect, knowing about them can help you seek much-needed help at the earliest.
That being said, here are some symptoms that may occur in the case of an Anaphylactic reaction:
- Chest pain with a tightening sensation; itching; wheezing; or coughing
- Confused state of mind with weakness, dizziness and sometimes fainting
- Development of rashes on the skin, such as hives
- A runny or clogged nose with frequent sneezing
- Increased heart rate with lack of breath
- Swollen tongue as well as lips with itchy sensation
- Swollen throat leading to tightness in the windpipe and difficulty in swallowing food
- Swollen eyes which lead to complete blocking of eyesight
- Muscle cramping with diarrhea and vomiting problems
- Pale skin accompanied by a weak pulse
Further research on symptoms due to anaphylaxis have shown that some patient may feel completely blacked out as soon as they are hit by an anaphylaxis reaction. Furthermore, few patients have also reportedly incurred a second reaction attack that is known as Biphasic anaphylaxis.
Diagnosis of an Anaphylaxis attack
- By finding the allergic trigger: For deducing an anaphylactic allergic reaction or a normal one, an immunologist or allergist first needs to test and find the allergy trigger. It is due to such triggers that allergies occur in the first place, which is why diagnosing the actual cause of the attack is essential for further treatment.
- By examining Tryptase: One of the few methods of testing an anaphylactic reaction is by examining the level of Tryptase in the blood. This naturally occurring chemical in the blood releases allergic responses. This chemical can be collected and tested for any sorts of abnormalities.
After learning the seriousness of an anaphylactic reaction, you ought to stay put and deal with the condition at the earliest. Allergies, if ignored, can become fatal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!