Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwadarshi JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I am having stomach pain and after eating when I bend my head nerves hurt me. I have a condition of Migraine. Please help me.
Hi I am a migraine patient evry week I get severe headache I take meftal 250 evry week will it have any kind of side effects further.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
When I got seizure doctors did my MRI scan it mentioned that the neurons of my brain were moving very fast so they put me on leveracitam 500, tinep od, gabapentin, and benadon, I feel so weird so I request you to check my profile and my question again .i shall be very thankful to you all doctors.
What is the treatment for fits? Does ayurvedic medicine help, And what if the patient is a minor, say 8years what would be the best treatment.
Do you have any symptoms like snoring, interrupted sleep, unrefreshened sleep, morning headaches, daytime sleepiness etc, if yes it further supports the diagnosis.
It is a condition characterised by obstruction of upper airway especially during sleep due to lax airway and narrowing of airway due to obesity.
Basically, obstruction of upper airway leads to temporary stoppage of respiration, increased sympathetic drive and increased pulse rate. Also, other reason for pulse rate rise is deconditioning as you are not accustomed to activities.
ENT examination if you have any symptoms of nasal stuffiness, recurrent tonsillitis to rule nasal causes of obstruction.
Thyroid function test
Lipid profile and sugar, hba1c
Polysomnography which is sleep study to confirm the diagnosis and extent of disease, pressure of cpap needed.
In treatment, first thing weight loss. You need to have low fat, calorie diet in order to loose weight. Cure for this is weight loss.
Secondly, cpap which is mask and device, and pressure during inspiration and expiration during sleep in order keep your airways patent and avoid this from happening.
Also, regular exercises is very important. Chest physiotherapy and yoga will be helpful.