Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female having frequent canker sores making me unable to eat and speak its painful what are the causes of these regular canker sores.
Myth 1: Tooth Loss Is a Normal Part of Aging Process - The fact is that tooth loss is a result of an oral disease, not the aging process
Myth 2: When You Grow Old You Get Dry Mouth - Absolutely Incorrect. Dry mouth (Xerostomia) issues can affect people of all ages, but it is more prevalent in old age mainly due to the medications (decongestants, antihistamines, diuretics and antidepressants) that are consumed for various other health concerns.
Myth 3:Bleeding Gums Are Normal While Aging – Not true. Gum bleeding can occur due to various factors like gum diseases, pockets and it is not related only to aging.
Myth 4: Periodontal Disease Cannot Be Treated in Elders - False. With the combination of scaling to eliminate hardened plaque and infected gum tissue and antibiotics periodontal cases are treated successfully.
Me muh ke chale se bohat zyada tension me hu month me 2 se tin bar mujhe ye problem fase krna padti he, or jab bhi chale hote he ek sath bohat zyada hote he or jaldi thik bhi nai hote medicine lene par thik hote he lekin fir dobara same issue. Last 8 month se ye problem he.
I am a 21 year old male and having mouth ulcer form 4 days and I cant eat anything. I am using glycerine but its of no use. Please suggest me some good medicines.
I have cavities problem with sensitivity too. And the biggest concern is bad breathe which is biggest source of embarrassment. Please help to kill this issues.
One of my teeth is broken to half 8 years back and I have no pain, if I want to fill and do covering what will be the cost.
I am 55 years old, while sleeping my mouth gets very dry with the result I hv to consume water 5 - 6 times in the night resulting in bad and breaking sleep. Pls advise.
Sir am suffering from mouth side jaw problems it not opens probably am chewing tobacco since last 2 years but now I leave completely chewing tobacco from 2 months but my mouth side jaws not open perfectly which treatment should I take please give me some suggestions.
My left front tooth broken at age 12 now I'm 20 .I want to repair my tooth permanently .how much it cost for the treatment.
My teeth and gum having bleeding problem since last few days I brush in ones in morning please suggest me home made solution for that problem.
Hello doctor for my mouth ulcers , I am waiting to get an response from you, please suggest me a gel which I can use, I am using dologel and dentogel but it only makes num for some time and again pain starts , give me a gel name which is really very effective and very good.
I have lost enamel on most of my teeth because of which they appear yellow and dirty. Is there any way to make them whiter and brighter?
My front teeth broke when I was 16 year old. It's colour changed to yellow after 2 -3 years then my dentist done root canal treatment and crown placement. But after 1 year my crown displaced or however gap between gum and crown occurred which looks not descent because I am a young lady and its my front teeth. Then my dentist changed my crown. This time while changing my crown my original teeth broke and somehow doctor manage it to cover with crown. But now again gap between crown and gum is occurred. What should I do. Please help, it is my third time when I am replacing my crown. And my original teeth structure beneath tooth is broken. What should I do. I don't want to look ugly at any cost.
My problem is my teeth. How to get clean and white teeth and level front teeth. Is there any toothpaste or treatment. Please let me know about this. Thanks.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.