Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from dry mouth. I drink a lot of water, but still feel that my mouth is dry. Can you please help me with this?
Hie doctors, I have one problem, I do brush everyday in the morning, but after sometime it smells again too much, I feel awkward, is there any reasons behind that smell or something that I eat consume at dinner lunch, whats the issue? please help me out of this waiting.
Sorry I have questioned about mouth ulcers. Kindly tell me the best medicine to remove ulcers from my mouth.
My teeth is pressed with a table in the last weak because I had height teeth after I pressing my teeth in table I had full of headache. Why I had full headache and is there is any link to the teeth and head and is there is any effect to the my brain and I will pressing my teeth to the table more times every time I had headache when I press my press my teeth in to the table.
I have fone fillings in ma tooth. I can feel sensation since the fillings are deleted. I am scared of drilling. Whether the same can be done through laser method. How much does it cost per teeth?
My cousin was severely suffering from the mouth wounds and he was getting that repeatedly. So please advice some medicine to completely get rid of it.
I have pain on my teeth since 1 week. I cant eat anything except liquid things. please help me soon.
Dr. meri age 30 years hai mere muh se badbu ati hai koi home remedies batye please kitna bhi brush karo ye smell nahi khatam hoti hai na he mere teeth se blood nikalta hai nahi cavity problem hai mere koi pregnancy bhi nahi hui hai shadi ko 5 saal hogaya hai.
I am 25 year female, my upar teeth is come out more in mouth, and I am suffering in this, so How can I resolving my problem,
Huge number of Indians tend to ignore or abuse their dental health. Most adults in the country need regular scaling due to their food and lifestyle habits.
Teeth scaling is one of the most common methods used for treating gum disease. This procedure helps remove plaque and tartar (causes of gum tissue inflammation) build-up on your teeth. In a nutshell, it reverses the occurrence of gum disease, while preventing further development of it into a serious condition. A non-surgical procedure, teeth scaling is different from a normal dental cleaning as it involves cleaning the tooth areas that are under the gum line. It removes substances that cannot be removed through brushing.
The importance of scaling
In addition to giving you healthy gums, dental scaling is important for reducing your risk of having a heart disease. If you’re wondering how teeth scaling is connected to your heart, here’s how – several studies show that gum disease can increase your risk of heart disease as the bacteria that build up along the gum line get dislodged, enter your blood and attach themselves to the blood vessels, causing the formation of clots. These clots then cause a drop in your blood flow to the heart, bringing about a rise in your blood pressure, and consequently increasing your risk of a heart attack.
How often it must be done?
To keep your gums and teeth in good condition, it is best to go for teeth scaling every 6 months. This is because as you age your saliva becomes thicker with a decrease in its water content. As a result, your mouth becomes more prone to dryness, thereby allowing the food and bacteria to remain longer in the mouth, causing the formation of plaque. A soft sticky film on the teeth, plaque continues to form in your mouth and begins to mineralize into tartar within 10-14 hours. This makes it all the more necessary to get this job done on a regular basis.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
My mouth smell when I sleep in night and get disturbed by it. Before I completed my sleep I have to get up and brush my teeth what to do it.
I am 32 years old my problem is my mouth and teeth. Mouth smell is very bad smelling. In the morning time its smells too badplz suggest me medicine. My weight is 90 kgs.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.