Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 year old, actually I have problem with my penis, after ejaculation also it became less than 5" It will take less than 5 min for erection, I cannot satisfy my partner perfectly. please suggest me something.
I am 27 year male. Every time I spend time in cold places, I got cough and cold. Nd some times blood comes out with cough in early morning. I don't take wine, pan masala and cigarette.
Actually I suffering from cough for a while. And now I do have pain on chest near my heart. So can you please tell me why this pain is taking place?
headache. Lateralized to one side. Above eyebrow nd throbbing in character. What should be the diagnosis md treatment.
Whenever someone hits slowly on my head (even slowly) my head starts to pain so can you tell me the cure of this problem.
Hey I am a 19 years old guy who wants to get circumcised since it pained a lot while retracting the foreskin back while it was erected. So it would be great help if you let me know what will be the procedure and cost of it?
Ringworm on my private part is too much wide nd strong. Im suffering frm last year. Ive taken many medicines like it mac, Candiforce, triben ip Cream, cetirizine ip 10 mg. How can I get rid of it?
My feet and anklets and legs are getting swollen when I am moving or standing I did all the test but everything is normal is it edema? Pls suggest me what should I do.
I am not feeling excitement and erection at the time of sex. What's my problem please advise me solution of this problem.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.