Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Garg
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal GargYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mother had a feeling of uneasiness(I think Palpitation) from many days. She was undergoing treatment for the said from Fortis Hospital.She was doing nice until few days ago when the problem aggravated.She has undergone angiography and her heart condition was good.The doctor advised her to visit a psychiatrist. After visiting the psychiatrist and taking the medicine as prescribed by him she was not feeling well and she cant sleep also she doesn,t like to eat anything. From past 5 days she has slept very little. So we decided to not consult the psychiatrist and refer another doctor.He gave her another medicine and told to discontinue the medicine provided by psychiatrist except one.Till now she is very unwell and she is not able to sleep nor eat. She doesn't like anything. Please help us.
I am 28 year old, suffering from ECZEMA from last 2 years ,taken many types of medicine but its working only till I am taking medicine, once I stop eczema come again, itching/irritation/skin damages What should I do please help me.
Sir, I am suffering from over weight. My age is 40 years and height 162 cm & Wt is 72 kg. Often I feel stomach pain in left side and form gas. Now I want to decrease my weight for slim fit.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.