Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Virendra Singh Pangtey
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra Singh PangteyYour feedback matters!
My skin going down and down now a days and now I'm looking so ugly what to do to make my skin again glowing shining and beautiful please help me give me some home made or medicine ideas to improve myself thank you.
My face is becoming dull without any glow and my skin colour is different w.r.to body and my face/arms.
I had consulted a dermatologist for white patches in my skin. He said its a side effect of the deriva cms, as it caused peeling in certain areas, where I used to apply it for pimples in the past. I have used Isotretinoin capsules -tretiva 10 for a month as prescribed, and have noticed a considerable improvement, but not completely cured. Shall I use the capsules for another month or so? Can it cause any side effects? Please help.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am using clindamycin gel day and night. Can I put tomato face mask while under medication which will be good for skin health.
Hi, I am 28 years old. I am facing uneven skin tones. Patchy skin, darkening of skin. Even though I am eating healthy things. Is it possible because I am overweight.
Sir mujhe face me blackheads hai kafe treatment kra liya .Pls sir mujhe btaiye ki mere black heads thek ho jaye.
2. Regular facial massage is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles. Face massage is also effective for reducing neck wrinkles, laugh lines, and crows feet. Face massage improves and maintain better circulation on your face, which strengthens and tightens the skin, removes wrinkles and sagging skin, and restores a younger looking appearance on your face.
3. One of the best natural treatments to remove forehead wrinkles for men is to prepare a facial mask made from small pieces of raw papaya and banana. Apply this paste on the forehead area to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
4. Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles and dark skin on forehead. For reducing wrinkles on face and dry skin on forehead, just apply lemon juice on the forehead. Your forehead skin will get fair gradually and the frown lines and furrow lines will begin to disappear after using this skin care treatment.
5. Applying aloe vera gel on the wrinkled forehead is helpful in keeping the skin well moisturized. This is one of the best natural remedies for forehead wrinkles that reduces deep forehead wrinkle and frown lines.
Glow your skin naturally
1.) Get Glowing Skin with Lemon
Lemon is known for its anti-tanning properties. It helps to reduce the dark spots and also helps in getting rid of the blemishes. Apply lemon on the darkened areas. Keep for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. Lemon should not be used on cuts and wounds as it will cause a burning sensation. While you are applying lemon, don’t expose yourself to sunlight.
2.) Get Glowing Skin with Honey Combos
Lemon and honey makes a good combination which helps you lighten your skin. Mix lemon and honey in equal quantities and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off. If you have a dry skin, you can try a combination of honey with cucumber juice. Mix them in equal proportion. You can apply it to any part of your body i.e. face, hands, legs, etc. Apply it for 15 minutes and then wash it.
You can also use a milk and honey pack. Mix these in equal quantities and apply. After applying keep it for some time. Then massage the paste in a circular motion. Wash off with cold water. If you have oily skin use low fat or else use full cream milk.
3.) Get Glowing Skin with Oatmeal Pack
Oatmeal helps you to remove the dirt which goes into the skin pores. Soap usually fails to remove this dirt. Mix oatmeal with a little turmeric and few drops of lemon. Quantity of turmeric powder should be very less. Now, make a thick paste of it. Apply it to your skin and leave it for a few minutes so that it gets a little dry. Take off the mask by washing it with lukewarm water.
4.) Get Glowing Skin with Bananas
Banana has got many advantages. It is a mood booster and also keeps your heart healthy. Banana also helps you get a glowing skin. Mash ripe bananas and grease your skin with it. Keep it for some time and rinse it. Repeat this procedure weekly to get good results. You can also add raw milk to the mashed bananas to get a nice glow. Raw milk is also helpful in getting a fair skin.
5.) Get Glowing Skin with Tomato
Attending the La Tomatina festival every month could have made it easy to get a fair skin. Tomato is also a skin lightening agent. It also absorbs all the oil of your face and treat the open pores of your face. Make tomato pulp in the required quantity and apply it to your skin. Leave it for some time so that it dries. Rinse it off with water. Tomato gives your skin a pinkish glow.
6.) Get Glowing Skin with Fruit Pack
Fruits can work wonders for your skin and also provide you with naturally glowing skin. Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream. Mix well to form a paste and apply all over the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or combination skin can avoid adding cream, they can add sandal wood pack in it.
7.) Get Glowing Skin with Egg Pack
Yes, egg does helps in making the skin fair. It stinks, but it helps. Beat an egg till it’s fluffy and frothy. Apply on the face and keep it on till it dries off completely. Rinse off with cold water. You can also add lemon juice or 2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil, to reduce the smell of the egg. So, next time get an egg more from the store for your skin!
8.) Get Glowing Skin with Hot Oil Body Massage
Want to enjoy your weekends? Indulge in the hot oil body massage for relaxation and also to get fairer skin. Choose a base oil such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. Add crushed neem and tulsi leaves to the oil and warm it gently. Apply this all over your body and massage well. Keep for 30 minutes and get into the shower. Hot oil massage increases the blood circulation all over the body and thus reduces tan.
9.) Get Glowing Skin with Milk, Oil and Lemon
A combo of milk, oil and lemon will do a great job for your skin. Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin; leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off. This is an effective skin lightening mask. This home remedy gives excellent results in getting fair skin at home.
10.) Get Glowing Skin with Potato
Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent and hence can be used for skin lightening. Squeeze the juice of a potato in a bowl. Apply it to your face. Keep it for some time and wash off with cold water. This is a slow and gradual process. The results will be visible to you after a while.
11.)Get Glowing Skin with Sandalwood
Nothing can beat this age old home remedy of getting fairer skin. Make a paste of sandalwood and some turmeric. You can also add almond oil to it. Apply this paste to your face. Keep it for some time. Then start massaging it in circular motion. Finally, wash off with cold water. This will help in skin lightening and will also give a glow to your face.
The main thing is that nothing can ever substitute the CTM routine. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing will ensure that your skin doesn’t get tanned much. Also, don’t forget to use a good quality sunscreen lotion before stepping out of the house to keep that fairness and glow intact!