Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Virendra Rajpurohit
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra RajpurohitYour feedback matters!
For a period of an year I have been observing that my face appears to be black, rough and loose. I feel that it may be effect of applying hair dye because recently I have allergy near moustache which was very painful and puss coming out from it. When I consulted a skin specialists, he prescribed me some tablet, a face cream (Name: encure) and hair dye (Name: vegetal) But it also doesn't work well and the colour isn't came up with the results. So I kindly request skin specialists doctor to get involved in this case and find out a perfect solution with proper prescription thank you.
Hello doc, in past I had skin problem (which I do not remember) having dark wide spots on hips thighs etc. I did not care then and was cured itself. It was many years ago so now there is no dark spot on any area but only on top of penis. This dark spot is like mixed with skin. There is no itching no pain no nothing. I just want to remove that spot and make my penis look good with natural color. please advice me some easy nd cheap bleaching creme or something. (Well I have dew spot on hips bt not so dark, dey r light.) Also hip area is darker compare to other surrounding area. Suggest something for homogeneous skin color. Also as you can see I had jock itch under testicles which is cured and that skin is also not natural looking so how can I get bright light brown skin again.
Hi my wife (age 21) is suffering from allergy and pain in her anal canal and also she is experiencing fatigue fever and abdominal pains She is having blood in her stools Please prescribe some necessary remedies for medicine so that she gets relief from the disease.
I have black spots under my eyes and I have pimples on my cheeks. I am using a cream but it does not give me results in summer but in winters it works. So for reducing my pimples and black spots what should I do?
I have dark spots below my eyes and I also have red eyes. My eyes are burning a lot. What shall I do to eradicate these things.
My brother who is 25 years old was suffering from fever last 2 days with cough n cold now after dis suffering from red spots with rashes but not fully covered. He consulted to doctor who without testing said it is chicken pox. and gives pills for that. But I' m frighten that may be it's measles. What is the difference between measles and chicken pox and is the pills required for both R same. Suggest some precautions what to do or not in it as dis type of situation occurring first time.
I have delivered a baby now its 4 months one month after delivery in October I had boils on my nose and near vaginal lips I went to doctor he prescribed tbact ointment now again I have such kind of boil near vagina and near thighs what should I do my sugar is normal what could be the reason of these boils.please help .
How to get rid of skin diseases and prevent from skin infections and control it? Please send me answer very soon.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.