Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello, My 89 year old granny is suffering from loose motions since 2 days. She is weighing 40 kgs. She is very frail. Can you suggest medicine for her. She eats rice, bananas and sheera daily.
Im affected by chickenpox from last five days. Im using Aciclovir 800 mg tablets (3/day). But not cure till now. What to do?
Hello Doctor, I am 27 Years old, For Good Sexual stamina. I am eating 8 Cashew nuts, 4 Dry dates and few pea nuts daily, I started it from 1 month, Actually I have gastric problem 6 months back. Now I got gastric again. I am thinking that I got gastric because of this nuts and dates. Does it right doctor?
She is all fine. did all tests. All tests says normal. But she is not having food telling her stomach is full she can't eat. She feels like vomiting. She tells like mouth is watering. Don't want food AND all. What to do.
When you are fatigued, depressed and bored of a routine life after a long day at work or study, you may think of a lot of different things to do so that you may be able to get to sleep on a more positive note. Some people may like to surf through the net, some may be into reading, some may listen to music to relax and rejuvenate and some may think that masturbation is one of the most relaxing things to do when you need to beat stress and fatigue.
However, little do we realize that the feelings that we may seek to run away from may be the ones that are aggravated because of masturbation.
Adolescents, who have had their first taste of early adulthood, discover a range of new feelings when when they touch themselves and the pleasure that they feel from an act that can be done without the help of anyone else, is on a different level altogether.
What does Ayurveda say?
According to detailed and in-depth studies of Ayurveda, masturbation is considered as the pathway to a number of physical, mental and emotional troubles. Some of the most commonly experienced problems include tiredness and lack of concentration, feeling of monotony and depression and a wrong impression of how actual sex might feel.
Apart from the emotional and mental stress, there may be a possibility of causing injury or infection to the penis because of regular touch and this risk is heightened in case where unhygienic methods of masturbation are practiced. Touching the penis with unclean or infected hands may cause an infection in the region and put you at the risk of major diseases or allergies.
While you may think you have an addiction towards masturbation, you should never rule out the possibility to be able to treat it and lead a better life because all of it is possible with the help of Ayurvedic treatment and therapies.
The excess and the effects of continued period of masturbation over the years can be reversed with the help of medication such as Vajikarna Rasayana, which helps in restoring the sexual libido with the most natural ingredients, as deemed fit by Ayurveda.
While it may be important to opt for medication when you are in the clutches of masturbation, it is also essential to make sure that you take medical advice from a trusted Ayurvedic specialist and get the right treatment path shown to you.
Hi Total part of the head feels heavyweight my family has no migraine patients and I have no cough and cold.
What are the minor and major symptoms of hiv give detail information & how many day require this symptoms with appear in detail.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.