Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old .i want to know about oral sex. Its side effects nd wl I get affected with any disease if I do oral sex.
Heavy cold and running nose also tomorrow I need to attend important seminar please suggest me some medicine plz.
I kinda feel I have asthma problem. I have breathing issues when I walk a little. Could you suggest any lung test. I also sometimes feel pain near chest and feel pyukish.
Is chiraunji and ashwagandha any good for penis size and strength and if I use both together does it gonna harm or give penis any power.
I think I'm suffering from TB. What tests will you do to diagnose the problem and which of the conditions is present?
Recently pimple like outgrowth has popped all over my body and it itches a lot ant if I prick it blood oozes out. And it is painful to what am I suppose to do.
I had been having cough and cold since 2 weeks. I went to Mumbai in between did not cough but when I came back to Delhi then it started again. After Diwali I drove bike wearing a pollution mask with the helmet on. O2 level went down, lungs neck back started paining. Doc injected pain relief in my vain. And gave me anti biotic, multi vitamin and pantoprazole gastro resistant. Is it enough or I need to go to a physician?
Dear doctor, since 4 years I have suffer from cough and cold. I have used lot of allopathi, ayurveda medication. But no use. And also in winter season little bit asthma problem. Please give suggestion for medication.
I am suffering headache and sleepless nights from 2 weeks, I can't understand my problem pls tell solution to me.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.