Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 32 years old I have been operated piles fissure 6years ago. Now I m suffering gases and gradually pains in anus looks like piles. I fearing about once agian piles although I m strictly veg. N eating fibers food.
Please help sir I ate too much of junk food on my birthday and having stomach pain and acidity too by also which my head is paining and yesterday I fainted of too much gas please help.
I have very dry skin. I have itching in my lower legs. Sometimes it becomes wore and sleep in nights.
I am suffering from fever from last 2 weeks. So I need some medicines which are good. And also about the food items .and also suggest me some energy syrup.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
Nightfall or wet dreams - nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don't understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall. Studies have shown that using testosterone based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall. Here are a few more things that you can try to limit it.
1. Masturbation if you are doing 3-5times in a month it is good for body and mind and then it prevents nightfall but if you start doing masturbation excessively then it tires penis tissue and leads to erectile dysfunction.
2. Don't drink water before sleeping.
3. Avoid seeing pornography before sleeping.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life, make sure that you contact your doctor or me talk openly about this problem, he will be able to guide you towards the right type of treatment (if required). There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don't understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.