Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Virendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VirendraYour feedback matters!
I develop itching and small rashes on skin. I take ebast 20 which cures the prob temporarily. Not sure what is causing the allergy.
Hi, its been two days, I was diagnosed by blood sugar around 560 one hour after my breakfast, same evening it was 166. Which treatment is better ayurvedic or allopathic.
I m doing masturbation since from some years. Some times it becomes regular. Now I noticed that my sperm count goes decrease. But when I doing sex with any girl then that tym sperm count is good. So what should I have to do make sperm count increased.
Dr. Take it seriously one day I masturbate upto 2 hrs. From that day my scrotum was paining. And I think my scrotum getting big.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My father is 56 years old. He is suffering from knee swelling and in result of that severe leg pain. He goes for evening walk everyday. But since few days hez suffering from the pain. He can't sit in a place for a long time. please suggest remedies and cure?
I am 23 year men. My bilirubin level s high from last years. Last year I got jaundice. Feeling tired.
What am supposed to do to prevent this as this is recurring several times especially during midnight after I wake up in pain after biting my own tongue unknowingly.
I take milk tea with crushed ginger and tulsi in it in the morning. With two salted biscuits .I take this tea once a day. Is milk tea harmful? Or I should take green tea instead of milk tea but I like more the milk tea.
I have some problem with my penis. actually the size. Can you please help me to get out of this situation?
Hello Sir, Mai ek dust allergic patient hu and mai abhi Naya Naya dehli shift hua hoo yaha pollution level high hai iss bajah se mujhe yaha lagatar khansi aandar se aati hai Jo uncontrollable hai Lekin khansi aate time chest ki Naso mai or right hand mai vibration hota rahta hai Jesse weakness feel hoti hai Lekin kal Maine thodi si coldrink pee li iski bajah se cheek ka pressure create to ho raha hai Lekin cheek nhi aa rahi hai isse mujhe becheni feel ho rahi hai please sir give some solution for me.
My mother had stroke due to brain hamreg 3 months back she is diabetic and suffering from low bp often, due to this we are unable to treat her paralysis condition please suggest some tips to maintain her bp.
I am 34 and I got sore throat around 10 days ago. I used 4 erythromycin tabs. It's fine next day. But 3rd day will have same problem. I lost 80% of my voice with this now. If I talk more than 5 words I get cough. Please suggest a better medicine to control this. Thanx in advance.
Hi I am 29 years old, height 5.8 and weight 78 kg. I had increased uric acid level before 1year. I consulted with doctor and he prescribed tablet goutcheck and pan-40 & then I had relief. After 3-4 months I stopped medicines. Now i'm suffering from back pain in morning and some times I get tingling sensation in feets.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)