Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a problem of ED and PE which is hampering my life and putting into depression, I have been masturbating since the age of 12 and right now I am 35 and unmarried due to some personal reasons and planning to get married soon. My problem is I had an issue with my penis in the childhood where I was not able to urinate due to a blockage which had to get operated and also had an injury so I think this has created an issue with the size which I think is not normal and small in size. I was also addicted to alcohol, weed and used to chew guthka but now I have left everything and smoke only 3-4 cigarettes a day but I used to masturbate regularly and used to have sex occasionally but very rare and now I had a gap of 2 years and had no sex but recently I met with a girl and planning to marry her soon but while I engage in sex I feel low in libido with less interest also my erections are not strong and I ejaculate in far less than a minute, I even don't get erection for the second time, I also feel depressed on my size of penis which is too small, can you please suggest me what should be done and what medicines to take to lead a healthy married life, your suggestion would be highly appreciated which can make me live happily as I am planning to get married in a month or so. Please please.
I am 54 years old, and suffering chronic gastric problem, am also in depression for few yrs. Contacted so many doctors but still not feel healthy. Please give your suggestion. Sunil kumar Singh from Delhi.
Good Day Sir. I am from Chennai. Am having scar in my hand due to a cut. is there any ways to do plastic surgery,? i have tried using mederma, hexa silicane ointments but no use.. can you please guide me about scar removal through laser treatment or surgeries and its cost. I also want to remove a mole near my nose. Reply awaited. Thank you
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Does masturbation for bodybuilding or effect otherwise as testosterone helps to build lean mass and our spermicide contains testosterone so how does it affects?
He had itching and burning over groin more than 6months. He consulted many but dint get much relief pls help him.
My age abut 42 years male my problem is sexual, my penis not work properly, quick discharge, no long hardness discharge very thin pl tell me what I do.
M masturbating from last 10 years sometimes I masturbates once in a week once in 5 days but most often I masturbate daily due to my urge for sexual desire now I feel like tired of doing this again and again now m worried can this will effect my body and my marriage life? Please help as I am concerned like I want to go back to my normal life without masturbation.
Hello, I am getting a lot of sweat on my palm, whether working or not working. My hands are always wet. Even when I am typing on my cell phone. Nervous is not a reason for it. Please suggest me some remedies.
My husband age is 60 years. He has bypass surgery in 2006 for heart blockage. We have applied for mediclaim with Health Insurance Co. They have rejected our Application on the ground of Bypass surgery. Is there is any specific parameters showing the life span of men under gone bypass surgery or what are the chances of having next heart attack. Can any Insurance Co. Can reject mediclaim application on the ground of bypass surgery. Awaiting for rep[y. With regards,
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.