Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SinghYour feedback matters!
In times of toned abs, nobody likes to flaunt belly fat. The burning of belly fat is one of topmost health priorities of all individuals irrespective of gender or nationality across the globe and people are willing to spend a fortune to achieve it. Today there are numerous options, diets and aids available which claim to get rid of fat, one must be careful about one's choose. The world's oldest medical systems, Ayurveda believes that belly fat can cause an increase in the kapha dosha.
By following a healthy diet and following an active lifestyle suggested by Ayurveda, the belly fat can be reduced. The healthy diet includes abstinence from certain foods that increase medha (body fat) and kapha. Carbohydrate and oil rich foods are to be strictly abstained.
One must be very careful when consuming foods with high carbohydrate content as these transform into sugar in the body and tend to accumulate on the body. The kapha and medha can be reduced by including green gram and horse gram coupled with changing from rice based diet to wheat based diet.
Drinking a lot of water contributes in a major way towards one's weight loss efforts. Water assists in flushing out excess water weight and improves metabolism. Drinking one glass of water every hour from the time one get up aids in burning of belly fat. One must add a spoon of triphala chooran to water, boil it and consume it with honey after every meal.
One must reduce the salt intake and milk based products such as ice-creams and butter. One should consume fruits, two in the morning and one every evening to reduce belly fat. Afternoon nap slows down the metabolic rate and reduces burning of calories, thus it should be avoided. Inclusion of ground spices as cinnamon, ginger and pepper in food will help one to get rid of pot belly.
One should try out the belly massage with lavana thailam, which is effective in disintegrating persistent belly fat. A 15 ml of varadi tonic mixed it with 60 ml boiled and cooled water with some honey is great for every morning and evening. Massage the belly vigorously after applying a paste made of horse gram powder and sour buttermilk over the belly and follow it up with a bath in warm water after thirty minutes of the massage.
Ayurveda stresses on detoxification to cleanse out the body, making it healthier and helps lose unwanted pounds. It is a natural way body's self-cleaning mechanism with many health benefits, such as removal of accumulated wastes and fat elimination.
Neither the belly fat loss happen overnight nor in a week's time. Ayurvedic methods of reducing belly fat takes time, so patience is the key for achieving the loss of belly fat as a desired result.
My 3 years old cousin is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can't keep anything down including liquids. What can we do?
My disease is night falls two or more times within a month. It is starting from two to three years ago. How to remove it?
Sir gd even I am 26 years old .i have done excessive masturbates during last 13 years .now I face premature ejaculation problem please suggest me some medicine. I did not drink nd not take any other toxic substances.
Hi, I am 33 years old and facing erectile disfuctioning. My penis gets erected in the night while I am sleeping due to urine pressure, but when I try to do sex, after few seconds it losses erection, please suggest.
I am 19 years old male. Masturbating becomes my habits (5 times per month. Is it any problem? please help me.
I live in thane. In my leg and stomach have more problems. In my leg having much pain. And my stomach is big. I doing regular exercise. I have more acidity.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 7 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.