Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SabharwalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yrs boy facing cough and cold since last 2 years along with leg pain and weakness what can be the cause please consult.
I am a physical fit man, have sex 3 or 4 times in a week but I discharge within few minutes after insertion, my partner remains you satisfied. Please help me to get a longer time to satisfy her.
I have been diagnosed to have meniers disease. What. What precautions should I take during its treatment.
I stopped masturbating but its hard to control that urge please suggest some ways in which I can easy control that. Thanks.
I am a 20 years old male. I have a pain in tha back of tha head. What it can be? And how I can stop that? Is it because of the high pillows.
Hi I am rayudu my problem is that my penis is too small by seeing my tool. My girlfriend is not satisfied with my small one how to enlarge my tool please give me a suggestion.
I have undergone OPEN heart surgery over 5 years. But scare is not gone its seem big. I do I can remove it.
I am 21 years old and I have got frequent acidity pains from the last many years. What could be the possible reason and what should do? Please help me.
My age 30 male. I am having problem in my digestive system from more than 4 years. What should I do. What checkup should be needed. Is left is good or some other checkup.
Dr. this is for my husband he is 39 years old recently during sex he got his enlargement but within seconds he is loosing it, he is too much disappointed n we r thinking wat may be the reason for this.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.
Dear doctor, my sexual desire is coming down day by day. I use to take cold water bath twice daily. Is this because of cold shower?
My breath become heavy n I feel difficulty to breath while I m running for a while, What I have to do?
Autism is the most common condition in a group of developmental disorders known as the autism spectrum disorders (asds). Autism is characterized by impaired social interaction, problems with verbal and nonverbal communication, and unusual, repetitive, or severely limited activities
Autistic children have difficulties with social interaction, problems with verbal and nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors and narrow obsessive interests.
Children with autism may fail to respond to their name and often avoid eye contact with other people. They have difficulty interpreting what others are thinking or feeling because they can’t understand social cues, such as tone of voice or facial expressions, and don’t watch other people’s faces for clues about appropriate behavior. They often lack empathy and engage in repetitive movements such as rocking and twirling, they also tend to start speaking later than other children and may refer to themselves by name instead of “i” or “me.” children with autism don’t know how to play interactively with other children. Some speak in a sing-song voice about a narrow range of favorite topics, with little regard for the interests of the person to whom they are speaking. Many children with autism have a reduced sensitivity to pain, but are abnormally sensitive to sound, touch, or other sensory stimulation. These unusual reactions may contribute to behavioral symptoms.