Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Mene pehli bar unsafe sex kiya or sperm andar nahi bahar hi nikala to isse koi pregancy ka khatra ho sakta he?
Hello I'm having pain in my right testicular actually I was lifted heavy weight approximately 50 Kg. Before one week ago after two days of lifting weight I'm having pain in my right testicular and stomach also this pain is Unbearable please help me as soon as possible.
Pain in the penis?
Penile pain can affect the base, shaft, or head of the penis. It can also affect the foreskin. An itching, burning, or throbbing sensation may accompany the pain. Penile pain can be a result of an accident or disease, and it can affect males of any age.
The pain can vary depending on what underlying condition or disease is causing it. If you have an injury, the pain may be severe and occur suddenly. If you have a disease or condition, the pain may be mild and may gradually get worse.
Any type of pain in the penis is a cause for concern, particularly if it occurs during an erection, prevents urination, or occurs along with discharge, sores, redness, or swelling.
Possible Causes of Pain in the Penis
Peyronie's disease starts when an inflammation causes a thin sheet of scar tissue, called plaque, to form along the upper or lower ridges of the shaft of the penis. Because the scar tissue forms next to the tissue that becomes hard during an erection, you may notice that your penis bends when it's erect. The disease can happen if bleeding inside the penis starts after you bend or hit it, if you have a connective tissue disorder, or if you have an inflammation of your lymphatic system or blood vessels. The disease can run in some families or may happen for an unknown reason.
Priapism causes a painful, prolonged erection. This erection can happen even when you don't want to have sex.
If this occurs, you should get treatment as soon as possible or permanent damage could occur. This damage might stop you from having erections in the future.
Balanitis is an infection of the foreskin and the head of the penis. It usually affects men and boys who don't wash under the foreskin regularly or who haven't been circumcised, although those who have been circumcised can also get it. It also can happen if you have a yeast infection, a sexually transmitted infection (STI), or an allergy to soaps, perfumes, or other products.
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
Infection with an STI can cause penile pain. STIs that cause pain include:
Like any other part of your body, an injury can damage your penis. Injuries can happen if you:
- Are in a car accident
- Get burned
- Have rough sex
- Put a ring around your penis to prolong an erection
- Insert objects into your urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of your penis
Preventing Pain in the Penis
You can take some steps to reduce your chances of developing pain, such as using condoms when you have sex, avoiding sex with anyone who has any kind of active infection, and asking sexual partners to avoid rough movements that bend your penis.
If you're having repeated infections or other problems with your foreskin, having a circumcision or cleaning under your foreskin every day can help.
I am 26 years old male and have problem of sweating on palms and feet in winters, please suggest the reason and the medication needed for the same.
I don't get motion at regular. I get after two days sometimes three days also. For that what can I do.
I am 22 year old boy. Whenever I do masturbation, I suffer early ejaculation problem. My semen comes out in less than 20 seconds. What to do? Also describe any side effect of your suggested treatment. Also note that I had never lifted upper skin of my penis above. So is it normal or I have to lift it above?
Ovaries are atrophic due to chemo taken 3 years back. 14th week of pregnancy post IVF with donor eggs. Doc advised to stop crinone gel and progynova and referred to OB.
I am 32 years old man. I am suffering from headache and cheat pain for 7 days. No relief from medicines. What I do please help me.
Doctor I am suffering from anal fistula from last 3 months and I also had a lump in it. What are the remedies to overcome with it.
Hi I am a 21 years old male. For the last 30 days I am feeling like constipation and my stools are thin. My stomach becomes heavy sometimes. Please help
I drinking milk after 10to 20 minutes after taking mixture of black salt, ajwain, jeera for better digestive system. I want to ask whether drinking milk in little gap of time is have any adverse effect on my body.
I have pain in my back. Which Pain Killer Should I take. I think This is because of wrong sleeping position.
Sir please give me some tips for making good health and stamina for more work and sexual life please sir give only tips of homemade bcoz I do not want to get medicine.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help.
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem.
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you.
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction.
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all.
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.