Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VirenYour feedback matters!
I am 34years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? Actually I meet with an accident and then after I m having pain in my anklet too. Guide plz.
Can I know the diet or any pills for reducing my sleep level. So that I can study well for my exams. And my mom's legs muscles are aching can you help us?
I have pain running from the low center of my back along the right side of my right leg and thru the knee.
She was delivered 9 months back and her feet and below feet is fully cracked and pain ful for her she does every work of kitchen and she often cleans utensils staying in water so her feet is getting worst day by day please suggest any solution for her problem.
Hello am ajith, as am 22 years old now but I got a neck pain and people call this as cervical spondylosis but this pain is radiating and creating more head ache so what to do?
Hi, This is for my Father. He is 75 years old and pretty healthy for his age. We had done a health check at apollo a month back and found out he has a little high BP issue and arthritis. The distance between the knee bones have reduced as per my understanding. Doctor has referred the following medicines and told us to take the test for BP and XRay for knee and consult a doc after a month. Following are the medicines: 1. Flavojoint-twice daily 2. oxygen gel- twice daily 3. For BP- T. Tazaloc AM- once daily. But still now he is not recovered fully for both BP and arthritis. So we need to know whether we should continue with the medicine or not. If to continue, till how many months we need to take it. Regards.
Having chest pain and let arm pain since 5-days. This is on and off. Is it anything related to heart. I've BP and Thyroid.
I have pain in my legs since it happened to me while playing football so sometimes while I am walking I feel like disturbed in my legs mainly in ankles.
I am 20 years old I'm having back pain from last 1 month how can I get rid of this please suggest some good method.
Hi Doctor, I'm suffering from legs pain it's not mussels pain my legs back side nervous are paining and if I stretch little my legs I'm getting very badly cramps and after that my both legs pains very badly for a week while sleeping also I get unbearable pain shell I go to neurologist?
My father is 69 years old. Recently he is having pàin in his back. X ray report says it is spondylosis. PleaSE advice me.
Madam actually one year back I was met with an accident at that time my knee was occurred a air line fracture with slight rupture of my leugment at that time I was done the following test MRI but at that time by seeing the report they told that there is no problem and they told just take rest for 2 months but now it is again my knee too was again causing me the severe pain and my foot was twisting and the above tests was done in sanathnagar ESI and the reports wer referred by the doctor at NIMS and also my problem was not solved and I am no more patience in believing the allopathy medicine so I am preferring this homeopathy please tell me the correct solution or suggest me the tests that I have to do. Thanking you,
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Back pain
- Loss of growth after some time
- A stooped stance
- Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
- Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
- Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
- Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
- Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
- Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
- Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
- Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
- Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
- Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
- Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!