Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Good Morning sir, I'm a working professional in Kuwait. I accommodated in a sharing room of three person's and they make me feel embrace every mourning by complaining about my snoring. Please suggest how to get rid completely of snoring. Thanks in advance.
I have throat pain from about 2-3 days I have many tonics and medicine but there is no improvement what should I do now.
While I came back from swimming day before, I felt severe pain in my ear. I took" zerodol-sp" 1 bds but today when I got up at 5.00 am it was paining upto neck. What should I do to stop infection? early reply shall help me a lot. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I'm a 27 year old man and my problem is that I'm unable to breathe from my right nostril in regular life, but able to do so after a heavy workout. Also My nose bone is slightly curved towards the left. I face problems in concentrating and often feel dizzy and confused, while my creative side is overactive. I also have problem is rembering stuff. I read somewhere on the internet that the oxygen from the left brain goes to right part of brain and vice versa. Is this the reason why I'm facing these issues with focus and concentration ? What is the cure for this ailment. Thanks in advance.
I am 28 years old male and suffering by nasal problem. One bone curved. Taking medicine- Telekast-L (prescribed by doctor). Without medicine- Repeated sneezing. Continuous water discharge through nose. Fever feeling.
I suffer from this problem at least 2-3 times a yr. It get okay after various medications. I have done homeopath for almost 2yrs. This time it is almost 2 mths. Symptoms: I have irritation at the throat which causes me to cough erratically. Only right side if throat is sore and pains and even right nerve on the neck bloats when coughing. Eyes water mainly right, face turns red many a time leaky nose, sneezing and below eye circles on the cheeks pigmentation appears. Eye sockets and cheeks pain on being pressed. I try to avoid sour food, special vinegar raw or ripe mango and tamarind. Since the problem has increased in these last 3 yrs. Earlier I would suffer cold cough pharyngitis, other ailments antibiotic given by fly doc. What are the medicines should take for this sought of which I get with irritation at the throat. Discharge from mouth and leaky nose.
Continuous cold and running nose problem is happens. If I taken any medicine that time OK. After two days the problem happens. How to control this problem. What treatment I should do?
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
I have cough since a month. Like I will get light cough when I feel something irritating in my throat. What should I do? Please help me.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.