Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Viren NadkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old male. I am having neurological problem whose symptoms are dizziness which are very frequent. And also results in multiple vision.
I have tinnitus is it cure I checked sugar, bp, lever, cbc, ct scan of head so pls madam tell me wht to do to overcome from tinnitus.
Hi my name is anil gupta 30 years old struggling with snoring Getting snoring biggerly even iam waking up with my snore please suggest on this.
Sir I am hearing problem I can hear from right ear my left Ear totally dead doctor advise for microsurgery but that is not granted this problem is last 50 years now I am 68 years Old what do sir.
Dear Doctor Need your help. I am 56 years male and have been facing pain in the throat and a feeling of something struck there. Also have problem while swallowing. The pain is constant but bearable. I have history of smoking which is reduced to 1- 2 in cigarette in a day now a days. Also have acidity problem. Are these symptoms related. Is there a danger of throat cancer. I am not scared but want to tackle the problem before it is too late .
I put mustard oil in my ear which got drained from the throat. Even when I blow my nose the air rushed out from the ear. The is no discharge of pus or anything from ear what does it mean?
I have nose bleeding, when I have eaten chicken how should I control this nose bleeding please give me suggestion sir.
Hi Doctor, I am facing below issuesInitially, Whenever I talk over phone than my right side ear starts aching and which make headache with severe intensity. Even now headache and earache is for full day. ENT specialist has confirmed that ear is clean but have swelling and prescribed Mobizox and vertizac. Kindly advice.
Sir, I usually get throat infection within 10-15 days again and again. Previously I was diagnosed for small fungus in throat and taken treatment by some antibacterial and antiviral medicines. But after taking full treatment the situation arises of same kind. ENT doctors says its due to lack of immunity. I want to ask the fungus which I usually get for what reasons? I can't seat in AC.
I am feeling pain in throat I am doing salt Water gargle. Spit coming is yellow. Tell me what may be the problem and how to Get rid of this.
I was loosing lot of hair, so I went bald but my bald head has lot of dandruff patches and It seem to have stuck there. How should I remove it. Please reply.
Unable to eat as severe pain in throat also suffering from constipations also having headache. what to do for all of them?
I am not a smoker but 3 days back smoked a little too many menthol cigarettes total of 6 and spoke a bit too much as I was out with friends and ever since then every time I speak for a continuous 10-20 minutes my throat hurts and I feel dull pain on the left side of it and the voice becomes hoarse, would could it possibly be? I had similar symptoms three years back when I had lost my voice to laryngitis due to bulimia nervosa, I have completely recovered since then.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.