Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viren Nadkarni
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Viren NadkarniYour feedback matters!
Tonsillitis problem from last three days much pain. Barely eat something. What to do please suggest some tablets.
I am having cold for the past 2-3 days. Running nose, sore throat and pain. What should be the measures that I should take? These problems are recurring. I keep getting these colds often. Any suggestions?
Dear sir, . My age is 47 years complete. I am a married male having two young children. On the ground of health-matter I am unlucky and hopeless person. My life today became very uneasy due to some acute conditions. It is likely difficult to explain the problems itself. But I am trying to describe them in my best capacity. At first I must reveal about my current profession. I am working today as a courier delivering person, so by the virtue of my job I have to move on my bicycle extensively .I think this extensive cycling would be harming me on the grounds of health. Because I am always feeling dizziness, cerebral weakness and muscular weakness. There are occasional acute headaches. Sleep is very disturbed and full of unwanted and uneasy dreams. Rising in morning become very cumbersome and thorny task for me. On the other hand my digestive system and specifically excretory system also show spiky symptoms which are nearing to IBM. Stool excavation is becoming uneasy and unsatisfying also. There is spontaneous feeling of scorching and uneasiness in the lower abdomen or annals portion.
Apart from endoscopy and other invasive tests. Is there any other way to check esophagus health. My eating and swallowing process got slowed down completely. Could you please suggest me to get rid of this? When I swallow something I feel that its going slowly down the esophagus.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 65 kgs. I am struggling from snoring problem and want someone experienced to help me to get rid of it. Please suggest what best can I do to prevent it as soon as possible.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.