Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vireandar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VireandarYour feedback matters!
I got married in 2013. After two months I became pregnant. But because of personal issues I lost it. Now I m not conceiving? What are the causes and treatments?
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from pcod. My lower body have soo much fat. I am doing exercise. I'm suffering from acne problem too. Can you help me out.
She has usual cycle with early periods of 2 to 3 days. Her last period date was on 26th of june. She has not got this time. She said she was on nightout with her bf but they didnt go for intercourse on 3rd of july. What to do? consult doctor immediately or wait? any probable reasons?
My period was on 4 Feb 2017 and I took primolut from 4of march still date can I become pregnant today the date is 26 march 2017. please reply soon.
This is the peak time of summer, most of the people suffering from Sun burn, dehydration, Loss Motion and Indigestion. Keep in Mind Take plenty of fluids water juice fruits etc avoid heavy meals and outside meal.
Dhanyak Him an Ayurvedic remidies best way to treat all kind of summer problems.
Take 12 gm of Coriender powder overnight soaked and boil in next morning cool it mix with honey or Misri / sugar and little bit salt drink it 2-3 time in a day or more.
Sugar is the generic name that represents sweet-tasting, soluble carbohydrates, many of which are used in food.
What Happens When Concentrated Sugar Enters the Body?
Sugar is a poison when concentrated because it causes swelling of joints, liver, and brain. Sugar will hamper the healing of your body if you have an injury or chronic illness. Sugar acts as a source of energy for cancer cells and all infectious diseases. Sugar blocks the absorption of the nutrients you are eating, especially all of your minerals.
Harmful Effects of Sugar on the Body
- It is a true silent killer: A study in 2008 linked excess fructose consumption to an increase in leptin resistance. Leptin is a hormone that tells you when you have had enough food. For some people, leptin simply does not work, leaving the person with no signal whatsoever that the body had enough food leading to over-consumption of food and consequently, obesity. As all this happens without symptoms or warning bells and you can’t quite figure out why you’ve gained weight in the past year “sugar” is labeled as SILENT KILLER.
- It can damage your heart: In 2013, the Journal of the American Heart Association displayed strong evidence that sugar can actually affect the pumping mechanism of your heart and could increase the risk for heart failure. A molecule from a sugar called glucose metabolite glucose 6-phosphate (G6P) is responsible for the changes in the muscle protein of the heart leading to heart failure.
- It promotes belly fat: Excess fructose intake (but not glucose intake) actually causes visceral fat cells to mature leading to a big belly and higher risk for heart disease and diabetes.
- It has toxic liver effects on the body: Fructose and glucose in excess can have a toxic effect on the liver as the metabolism of ethanol, the alcohol contained in alcoholic beverages, has similarities to the metabolic pathways like fructose.
- It saps brain power: Study shows that excess sugar consumption was linked to deficiencies in memory and overall cognitive health.
- Your brain lights up with sugar just like it does with heroin or cocaine. Sugar is eight times more addictive than cocaine.
- Sugar has empty calories meaning you can consume a lot of it and feel full, but receive no nutritional value.
- It is certainly one of the leading causes of early death and chronic illnesses, including diabetes, obesity, and heart disease.
- Food companies try to hide sugars in their food by using other forms of sugar. This leads to addiction of their products (e.g. high-fructose corn syrup).
- Sugar in itself offers absolutely no nutritional value what so ever to the body. It is often coined with the term empty calories.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi me and my gf had sex on 23rd feb 2016 with protection not removing condom and we did sex but till now 24th june she is feeling abdominal pain cramps though she is having regular periods from that time we are worried please tell us she is pregnant or what?
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.