Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VireandarYour feedback matters!
Dr. One of my female friend faces this problem sometimes suddenly her body gets cold and starts sweating in face and hand at that time she felts very sleepy after sleeping for sometime she gets normal her weight is 65 and age 22 may I know what is the problem she having.
I am getting married in two months recently I found a teared sought of meat inside the vagina is it hymen or the matter of concern.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"
I am 27 years old. I got married an years back and my wife did not get period for a month and she thought after week will go to doctor she thinks that its pregnancy I felt so happy after 15 days we went for check up, doctor sad baby is not healthy even though doctor gave few medicines to use that , but doesn't worked out and started bleeding the blood with stomach pain. After a week again we went to check up, doctor sad it's better we clean it if not it will effect next pregnancy. I said okay for that she cleaned it. So my question is in next how many months she can get pregnancy confirm or do we need to go for physical relation again, do confirm on that.
I am 25 years old now I am 3rd month carrying. I have problem of placenta separation. Is any thing to worry seriously. I have to missed abortions previously.
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required
I have pcod with cysts in both ovaries measuring 2-4mm. What is the severity of the condition and how much difficulty will it pose in conceiving?
Hello. My girlfriend is 18 years old. She got period on 4th Feb and end on 9th. Which is regular. Then after that we had protected sex using condom 3 times we had sex. But on 21 Feb she got period in morning. Is she pregnant? Or her hormonal changes .please reply Thanks.
I am 29 old I have 3 baby by cesarean one year back I had tubactomy fallopian tubes cut. Now I planning to another child so I want reverse my tubes it possible to reverse n after o become pregnant without risk.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle since 9-10 yrs. Whenever I take 21day tab I get regular cycle and when I do not my cycle comes after 5 months. I was diagnosed with PCOD once. And had ovarian cyst 7 years back. My weight has increased.
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
Hi, my best buddy is born without uterus, she has ovaries in normal size, she is quite normal like other females, will there be any problems in her marriage sexual life. Is there any advanced science in getting her own baby.
I m not having my periods from last 8 months. Can I know the cause of it and please suggest me its remedies.
I am currently pregnant and getting cold very frequently. Is having citrozen suggestible during pregnancy? And how frequently can I have these tablets as I am getting cold at least once a week? Thanks in advance for your reply.
I am pregnant with twins, in my 6th week of gestation. We have a duplex house and my room is upstairs. I climb stairs almost 5-6 times/day. Till what month is it safe to climb stairs in my case?
Sir I Am newly married. I have many hesitation fir doing sex. And same is with my wife. Guide us how to start and then continue. Is oral sex is safe.
My wife's cicle period is sometime 28 days and another tme is 32 days .We always engaged sex upto 24thday with condoms and there after ie 25th day to next starting date of a period , we egaged sex without any precoution.Previous month's period was ended in 28th day and started this period on 14.1.15. This day is 32th day of period and no mensus happend my wife till the time. Wife is affraid , so please mention is there any chance of pregnancy ?.We have using this method for the last 4 year and no problems were occured upto previos month. My age is 45 and wife's 38 .
Love making during pregnancy is less talked about because it is a customary to distance pregnant ladies from intimacy. Many women even find it very uncomfortable to have sex during the pregnancy period as their body gets bigger. However, there are other ways you and your partner can opt for to satisfy your needs like caressing, holding each other and kissing. There are some partners who feel sex during pregnancy is the best moment for sex, while there are others who are feared and have their own concerns.
Sex During Pregnancy
Sex during pregnancy should be avoided. If at all done should be gentle, it should avoid pressing abdomen. However, it is safe in second trimester if woman is comfortable. Yes, it is alright for partners to have sex from second trimester onwards, if the woman has had a healthy pregnancy. This is because the thick mucus plug which seals the cervix in pregnant women safeguards the baby against any infection. The strong muscles of the uterus as well as the amniotic sac, keep the little one safe in the womb. NO damage can be caused by the penis of your partner to the baby while having sex. Women can feel some movement of their baby after orgasm. Couples need not worry about the baby, as in no case it would provide discomfort to the baby. The chances of having a premature baby are reduced at times by having sex regularly.
Conditions to Avoid Sex
- The conditions in pregnancy when it is better to avoid sex mainly include times when any spotting or bleeding occurs during early pregnancy. In such a case, the Doctors advise not to have sex for at least 14 weeks.
- Your doctor may even advise a pregnant woman not to have sex if she has a history of cervical illness, has had heavy bleeding, had a vaginal infection, and in case of low lying placenta.
- Pregnant woman experiencing frequent abdominal pain or cramps must also avoid sex during their pregnancy.
Sexual Behavior to Avoid During Pregnancy
- There are 2 ways that are not safe and must be avoided while having sex during pregnancy. The first way is oral sex. Any pregnant woman must not allow their spouse to blow air into the vaginal region. Blowing air into the vagina can cause air embolism, and this can be potentially serious for the mother as well as the baby.
- Pregnant women should not have sex with partners who have unknown sexual history as there are chances that he is infected with sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or Herpes. The diseases can be easily transmitted to the baby if you have sex with such a partner. It is better to avoid any complications and stay away from sex during the pregnancy period.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.