Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VireandarYour feedback matters!
Can down syndrome be detected during 9 th week pregnancy scan. My doctor insisted to do it after spending more time during scan.
I am having uterine fibroids as per diagnostic reports. So what to do right now? Their size is 35 x 29 mm approx. And other one is 18 mm diameter.
My age is 46. My wife is 36 years old. Currently my wife what it says are caused by irritation of the vagina during intercourse? why is he bleeding occurs some time after sexual intercourse? for two months, every 15 days once came to premenstrual syndrome (menezes) why?
Hello, everyone. I am Dr Indu Taneja, working as a Senior consultant at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad. My area of interest is high-risk obstetrics and laparoscopic surgery. Today I will speak about PCOD i.e, Polycystic Ovarian Diseases.
This is a disease which is affecting a maximum number of girls these days. In my OPD, there are 10-20 % of the girls are suffering from PCOD. The main symptoms of this disease are;
- Irregular periods
- Abnormal hair growth
- Excessive weight gain
The most common cause of this disease is the change in lifestyle of the young generation. Nowadays, the young girls are just sitting, chatting on their phone, keep sitting in front of the computers, having a lot of junk food like old drinks and hardly go for any outdoor activity. All these leads to increase in the weight gain and hormonal distribution changes which are hormonal imbalance leading to the symptoms of irregular periods and hair growth.
This disease is treatable. This disease can be treated very easily by your own will power.
- You have to change your lifestyle. Changing lifestyle means doing any kind of exercise like yoga, gym, atleast 4-5 days in a week.
- Cut down your junk food.
- Do some kind of dieting. This will lead to the reduction in your weight. If the weight is less than definitely, the hormonal imbalance is going to be better.
- Of course, the medicines are required to treat this disease but medicines are not as important as a change in the lifestyle. The medicines can be required for a long time also. But if you continue losing weight then the medicines will be more effective.
If you want to consult me the treatment or for any other problem, you can connect with me via. Lybrate for the video call or audio consultation. Also, you can come to my clinic which is Fortis Escorts Hospital in Faridabad.
Hi. I have missed my period by 2 and half months. My last period was on 2 Feb, 2017.I have checked I am not pregnant. Please tell what other possibilities can cause this issue?
I had cysts in my fallopian tubes one year ago was disappeared after some time without taking any medicine. Now I got small few cysts in fallopian tube. I discovered when I was 5 weeks pregnant. Which medicine I should take to remove them and save my baby. What r the reason for fallopian tube cysts?
My friend has missed her periods. It was supposed to b on 27 march. Her last month date was 27 feb. Actually on 8 march she got physical with her bf n now she is scared that if she is pregnant or not.
I am having cramps since 3 days and my expected period date is 30 june. Is this a sign of pregnancy. I am having only this sign of getting pregnant. Last time I had sex without ejaculation on 18th june please help.
Hello Doctors My age is 31 and I am going to get married soon and my wife is 22. So I just want to ask will this 9 years age difference will be create any problem for our future. Regarding any sexual issue's like having sexual intercourse and having baby and all. I heard that there will be a problem of infertility if having a big age difference between husband and wife. please somebody tell me about it. Thanks.
Is it any infection causes for sucking GF Vagina? My GF always wants that type of Sex so that have any problem in future?
I didn't have children. Recently concerned doctor they said one nerve problem because of overheat. What I do.
She is having problems during menstrual Irregular, highly painful, heavy bleeding since last one year. She is 52 years and she shud have had menopause now but no. Pls advise. Rgds.
Grapes are one of the most widely available fruits across the world, but many people ignore eating the seeds of this healthy fruit. The seeds of grapes are rich in heavy anti-oxidants along with natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes or OPCs. Hence there are numerous health benefits of grape seeds, some of which include the following.
Improves the skin health:
Grape seeds are very important source of antioxidants which enable you to fight against different types of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, acne, and psoriasis among others.
- Helps in fighting against certain cancer: It was found that grape seed extracts can offer protection from the UV induced photocarcinogenesis. This is achieved by decreasing the size, multiplicity and incidence of the tumor as well as seizing the changing of UVB induced papillomas to the harmful malignant carcinomas. Also, the proanthocyanidins present in the grape seed is proved in reducing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis by starting the process of apoptosis.
- Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants: The grape seeds comprise of the flavonoids which include catechin epicatechin, gallic acid, epicatechin 3-0-gallate and the oligomeric proanthocyanidins. It is also found that the antioxidant properties present in this proanthocyanidins is far intense than that of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The strong antioxidant properties of the grape seed have also caused the supplement manufacturers to process the grape seeds into health supplementing capsules and pills. Therefore, you should consider consuming the grape seeds for protecting the body from poor cardiovascular health, vision problems, asthma and skin diseases.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that grape seeds offer an effective result in reduction of fat from the body? These seeds can be used for reducing as well as treating the absorption of dietary fat and its accumulation in different parts of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of depression: A group of international scientists from the United States of America and China has shown the effectiveness of proanthocyanidins in the improvement of mental health in 2010. Studies on animal have proved that this particular element can exert anti-depressing effects. Hence, you should take grape seeds as a viable means of boosting your mental health.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases conditions: The effects of grape seeds in improving the cardiovascular health of human beings are immensely promising. It can effectively reduce conditions like cardiac arrest, tachycardia and also protect against cardiotoxicity which can happen due to contamination of drugs. Consuming grape seeds regularly can help in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels as well as biomarkers.
Do you require any more reasons to consume the wonderful seeds?
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I m 19 years old boy? having testicular pain since one year testicular lump since 4 mnths chest pain since 1 Month breathing problem since 3 weeks knee-elbow-shoulder pain since 2 weeks am i having testicular cancer spreading through all over body? i m also having frequent and too less urination with yellow color n sometimes with pain.
Hi doctor I am a house wife in 43 yrs old, actually this month I have continuously periods coming its very pain and I have 2 children. So please give a suggestion for me.
I gets itching sensation near lips. Near urinal passage. I gets this problem frequently. Previous time I checked diabetes test. Now had to see. Please say why this problem occur.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!