Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VireandarYour feedback matters!
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
I am a mother of five year old boy. My husband is in abroad. I am unsatisfied with sex. My thoughts are in that way. How can I overcome?
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I am unable to take any medicines due to nausea. Is there any other option by which I can take those tablets via syringe or any kind of glucose will help me? Unable to take folic acid tablet also. please let me what should I do.
I have a doubt that I may pregnant I feel uncomfortable to ask for pregnancy strips In medical . Please suggest me
Hello sir/mam Mera affair tha 15 saal tak in between maine apne boyfriend k saath 15-16 baar sex bhi kiya hoga lekin 2 saal se hamara breakup ho gaya hai tab se maine kabhie sex nahi kiya lekin kabhie kabhie sex krna ka man karta hai to main khud ko satisfy karne k liye fingers ka use kar leti hun ab 3 mahine baad meri shaadi hai mujhe darr hai k mere hone wale husband ko to is baare main pata nahi chalega aur kehte hain k pehli baar sex karo to blood aata hai lekin mujhe kabhie bhi blood nahi aaya 15-16 baar sex krne main please meri problem ka ans karein k 2 saal k gap k baad pata chalne k chances hain ya nahi k maine kabhie sex kiya hai aur ye kya zaruri hai k har kisi ko first tym sex karne par blood aaye. Thank you.
No doubt it's really difficult to cut down calories during festival. However you can try to cut down calories by using the following smart ways.
1. Prepare yourself for the rakshabandhan-this means you need to be careful from few days in advance and have a check on your calorie intake right from the morning of rakshabandhan
Start replacing your usual breakfast with food items with minimum calories so that you can have space for more calories when you meet your relatives &friends.
2. Cut calories at work - avoid drinking 4-5 cups of tea or coffee when at work this will help you cut down 200-250 calories.
3. Cut down intake of cola-drinking a cola bottle with lunch or dinner means additional 145 calories. Avoid this.
4. Work out-make up your mind to add some time to your workout schedule before & after festival. This will help you shred some of the additional weight &also prepare your body not to absorb fat through sweet & other rich food items.
5. Foods rich in fiber & water - try to opt for food items that are rich in fiber & enjoy your food while you eat.
6. Dinner-pay attention to what you take at dinner. Serve this at your home, you can either take low calorie food item or simply drink a glass of milk. It is completely up to you.
I had sex with a girl on 8 april while last she had period on 5-6, and I haven't used condom while intercourse. Is there any chances of pregnancy. As I have heard that you can do sex with a girl without condom within 6 days before her period and at least 8 days after her period stops. Please guide me.
Dr. I am getting light periods from last 20 days, I am very concerned. Please advise if every thing is okay.
Actually my wife is 20 years old I got married before 1 and half years but still their is a problem for playing intercourse. Actually my wife vagina have very small space and I had try to put my penis but very difficult. It not going inside suggest me what I will do thanks.
I am 22 yrs. My women colleague has given green signal to have sex with her. She is 38 years old. We both will be alone in office for around 1 hour everyday. But I am afraid that if we have sex in office we may get caught. Is it safe to have sex with her in a public place. Or in office itself. Is it necessary to use condom.
I am 25 years old 3 years passed of my marriage now I have ovulated on 27th Dec am getting pain in lower abdominal pain and also having breast pain what does it mean am I conceiving or not its my first experience help from this confusion sir.
I am 2 months pregnant. Tell me to take injection during whole pregnancy. And time period of injections.
I had done sex for 10 times with a married women who had a child of 03 years. Whether ill suffer from any STD. Please help me with this.
Hii I wanna ask, I was feeling like pregnancy before come date and when date is came of my menses, pain is more and date is not came and the test was also negative. What is the reason behind it. My hormones are imbalance so date is late.
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess:
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am facing severe pain while feeding, while feeding I am facing pain in nipple after feeding for every 5 minutes I am facing shoot out pain all over breast almost for an hour to 1 and half hour. My gynic suggested zericlav 625 mg, L-Panto, chymomax. While using that medicines my pain was reduced but after stopping medicines again I am facing the pain. And if the pain was severe a white spot was seen on the nipple. please kindly suggest me the best, I am unable to bear this.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My pregnancy is 5 weeks 4 days and today scanning is done. Dr. find a cl cyst in right ovary. Is it normal or anything serious. And what should we do?
Dirty talking is no rocket science. If done in the right way and at the right moment, you can blow him away (no pun intended, maybe). Dirty talking is just another aspect of foreplay, and in addition to that, you can successfully put across how and what you enjoy in bed. It is normal for people to get anxious and fidgety the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it will come to you as naturally as breathing air.
So how is it done? Keep reading.
- Respect the zone: Try testing the water before you jump right in. Figure out the level of dirty talking that your partner enjoys. One can’t always derive their expectations from porn stars. You can’t expect your partner to scream out dirty words just as she is climaxing. The chances are she’s probably faking it. Always try to understand the zone your partner is in and figure out what to say in that very moment.
- Don't fake it: If you’re not feeling it, don’t do it. The last thing you want to come off as during sex is- fake. If your partner understands that you are using words that is just not ‘you’, then it is likely to get her out of The Zone. Say things that are applicable to the scenario or things that you want or truly believe in.
- Don't use technical terms: Why? Because it is sex and not anatomy class. Using technical terms can get a little awkward and might get your partner wondering, and not in a good way. Don’t hesitate to use a few dirty words. A bit of swearing in bed can be a great turn on for your partner. He will get an idea of the sheer intensity of the situation.
- Feel free to use some sexy that you've come across: You can pick up some lines that you have probably watched and fancied in a steamy scene in a movie or read in a book. Use those lines as inspiration and drop the bomb the moment it feels right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.