Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VireandarYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 12/5, 3 hours after which she took i-pill. Infact, she also took another i-pill the next day. She had her last period on 1/5 and till now, she hasn't got her periods till now. Is she pregnant or are her periods delayed but to i-pill overdose?
Helo, is mirtazapine 7.5 mg is harmful? How many months I have to take? Doctor has added up this medicine? I am already taking levipil 500 mg twice, venlite OD 100 mg once at night, sibelium 5 mg. I loss my consciousness in these day? Whether it effects me? Please help.
I was masturbating from age 18 to 25 before my marriage and I got married with my wife 2 years ago but still she did not got pregnant. So can anyone help me that it is because of my masturbation. And what is solution if the answer is yes. My wife want a baby she is serious at the matter. Kindly help.
What medications should I take for severe period pains? I'm 16 and I get severe period pain. Like really bad period pain as my period comes 2 months once .
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
My breast have become sagging and also my nipples are very dark and board after my first child I am 33 years old is their any medicine for this to get back them to shape and they board dark nipples is some decease.
Hlo sir and mam. My sister is conceive 2nd time after 2 year of first baby (multigravida) Last tm her pregnancy history is caesarian section and girl baby delivered at 10 month (postmaturity), no history of uterine contractions or labour pain. But baby is healthy, no any abnormality. Nd dis tm Dr. said baby not deliver with NVD coz of umbilical cord around the neck of baby. Expected date of delivery is 18 august. Why in dis condition baby delivered with normal vaginal delivery? ANd please tl m dis condition effect on baby health or not?Please tell.
I have miss my period for 45 days and urine test of pregnancy show result positive but I want to do abortion by taking pills. Please suggest medicine and procedure of taking it.
I was suffering from late periods since last 2 months as I had unprotected sex since 2 months but he didn't ejected semen inside me so I took warm water & haldi & turmeric to induce periods ans I had periods but after this month's last period I am suffering from vomiting & I am eating imlis alot. please tell me if I am pregnant or not? I didn't take any pregnancy test. please help me !
During pregnancy, it is essential to have a wholesome nutrition to ensure the growing baby receives a wholesome nutrition too. Extremely essential are some minerals and vitamins which have a significant role in the development of the baby. The skeletal development, for instance, is one such crucial event, and the onus is on the mother to ensure the required ingredients in the required quantity are reaching the growing fetus.
Read on to know the importance of vitamin D during the pregnancy period.
Why is it important: With the skeletal development in place, the baby’s teeth and bones begin to take shape. Both these are highly matrix-driven structures and require a good amount of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is essential to maintain good amounts of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Complications: Insufficient amounts of vitamin D can produce a range of symptoms from absolutely no issues to severe bone malformations. If not sufficient, the bones and teeth could become hypomineralized and weak leading to fractures, brittle bones, and rickets in newborn children. There are also reported incidents of low birth weight, preterm birth, and higher risks during pregnancy, but these need to be proven yet.
Sources: Top 10 Vitamin D Rich Foods- Sunlight, Cod liver oil, Sardines, Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Raw Milk, Caviar, Eggs and Mushrooms.
Risk factors for vitamin D deficiency: People with darker skin, obesity, and fat malabsorption conditions are more prone to develop vitamin D deficiency. With the importance of vitamin D and its role in skeletal development well established, ensure you get the right amounts of it, whatever be the source.
Ginger extracts help ease the cramps.
Sip on ginger tea to reduce cramps and inflammation.
Ginger offers other benefits too.
My wife has two abortion in 9 months between abortion 2 _2 months so please advise what process if next time Good pregnancy no chance again abortion please advise.
From last 9 months I am suffering from a problem I didn't get my periods for six months and after this they start and don't stop yet in between I start taking ayurvedic medicine due to which they stop for a week but again start m fed up what to do there is no problem in my uterus.
I am having endosis 2mg medicine content only dienogest from past 2 n half months to cure endometriosis cyst. From past two months my periods were on time n there were no side effects of medicine. I have never missed my periods. But this month first time I have missed my period it has been a week. Am I pregnant?
I have been suffering for 1 week side breast pain near arm pit while sleeping my age is 25 years old.
Without taking pills my girlfriend never have periods and sometimes pills also don't work. I want to know the reason why is she suffering from this kind of problem.
Hi dr, I and my boyfriend made out. We were on each other, I was on top n he was below I was not in my panty n he was in his underwear throughout. At d end he had cum in his underwear. My due ws 3rd but still I dint get my period its 9th may, only 8th I had blood clots falling I thought periods started but only 2 clots fell n periods dint start yet. Am I pregnant? doctor please. Thank you.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 5 days of ovulation (i didn't take a emergency contraceptive pill considering low chances of pregnancy). Later, After 4 days I had yeast infection (vaginal itching and curdy white discharge) for 4 days which got cured itself (i didn't go to doctor or didn't take any OTC medicine). After 2 days We had sex again but the condom broke. I have 33 day menstrual cycle. I didn't get a period yet, it has already been 5 days late (according to 33 day cycle). What could be the possible reason of me not getting my period yet? Are there any chances that I'm pregnant?
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.