Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I was diagnised cervical spondilitis and I was under psysiotherapists for 2 weeks. I used to do regular excercises as per the guidance given by the pysio. Everything was okay and now I find that one fine after 6 months of the above problem when I start walking normally walk for some time and I can balance my body while walking. Kindly advice what to do?
I am 50 years oldim suffering frm osteoporosis more than 2.7 count, what food I have to take n what measures do I take to recover from it without going to doctor?
As my friend works with computer always he is suffering with back pain. What are the natural remedies can be used.
My mother is suffering from knee & joint pain with lack of gum. Doctors in my place suggesting Operation that cost 4 lakhs. She is unable to walk.
I am a 18 year old. I have severe back pain in right leg. So I can't do jobs and studies. I am currently under treatment for this. I want get more information about this pain.
My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering from knee pain. We had consulted various doctors regarding this and after doing the xray it was found that space between her knee is increased and the fluid is dried up. What can we do because we had taken different medicines but none was a help.
Sir I am 37 year old women mere knee mai one month se dard ho rha hai achanak mai gir gai thi tabhi se ho rha hai abhi bhi knee ko fold kerne mai kaafi dard mehsus hota hai chinta ki koi baat to nhi hai humne xera bhi nhi karaya ye soch kr ki andruni chot hogi apne aap sahi ho jayegi kya koi problem ho sakti hai ander knee mai.
I am 42 years old male I am suffering from leg back and knee pain and high blood pressure about 3 year. What should i do? please advise.
IM esww. I am suffering from a vers back ache from 2 days and is very hard to do my daily jobs. Give me medicine and get me out.
I am having some pain in my lower back. Please give some proper and permanent solution for the same. Ayurvedic preferred.
Hello sir, My uncle has met with brain stroke 3 years back. As of now he is gud but his left hand is just like we keep the hand when fractured and his fingers are closed just we close our fingers. Nerves are clumsy and are not free to move. His ring finger makes all fingers to be close. His fist is always closed due to tight fix of nerves. Is there any injection to free up nerves so that he can easily open and close his hands.
I have a back pain after my accident 2 month before I have consulted doctors and they said there is no problem but the pain is not going What should I do? Please help me.
My mother is having pain and soreness in right hand's thumb, and she is not able to bent it properly.
Hi! today morning I hav cut myself with a iron rod. It was not rusted & my cut is not too serious enough. Should I go for a tetanus injection?
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.