Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul SudYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old last march month I was involving in the bike accident one scar on my neck in the left side. How to treat that. It was no response by the treatment with the MEDERMA.
I am losing my hairs. What can I do. Suggest me a good hair all that will grow my hair and helps in regain.
My mother has neurofibroma at d7 level of spine, whereas only symptoms she has that she has got is burning in lower limb. Can neurofibroma of dorsal spine cause pain in lower limb because for pain or burning to felt in lower limb there has to problems within lumbar spine not the dorsal. Your take on this doctors?
I'm 24 yrs. I want to increase my breast size & i'v tried many medicines but all in vain. I want to ask is it can be increased in a natural way at this age? What I supposed to do? Should I start any estrogen tablets?
My age is 42 and good in health. But face is going black slowly day by day. My skin under the eyes is also going black. How can I glow may face skin and look preety.
I have dark circles under eyes, how can I cure it? Please give me some solution. [No other problems]
I am getting hairfall from 3 months very much what should I do? Is the doing sex effects on hairfall?
Hii doctor meri ek friend h jisne skin shine cream use ki h t uska face p dark circle aur daana nikal aya h Ab vo kya kara.
Hi, I am 29 years old, after my pregnancy I have obesity, and skin tans, I consultant skin doctor, he ask me reduce weight due to obesity you have skin problem, whether if its right means, how can I reduce weight in my diet and daily activity, please do the needful thanks.
Lybrate | Dr. Krishna Santhosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I'm suffering from hair fall. My doctor has given me biotin cap and anagain spray. I'm using these from 4 months but my hair still falling. What can I do now?
I have some very small pimples in my scrotum and also it spread to penis also. Kindly tell me the solution. Iam not sexually active.
Lybrate | Dr. Sirisha P speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 21 year old male, I am facing dandruff and hair loss on top, crown and temple areas on my head, someone suggested me 5% Minoxidil & 2% Ketoconazole for dandruff and hair fall, please advice me on these products and is there any side effects of these products? Is these products work.
My wife has got red patches below her knee. If she stands for more hours then the patches becomes more darker and visible. No pain or irritation persists due to the patches. please help me.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!