Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul NandaYour feedback matters!
I have so black marks remains from rashes on my body Nd some marks are of pimples Canyou tell me any tude that can help me to remove these marks.
Hello Dr. I'm a 24 yr. Old male residing as a student in Jaipur, Rajasthan since past 1 year. Since the time I've moved here, I've noticed a few changes in me. My digestion has gone haywire. Even a glass of water I drink here makes me feel very bloated and heavy. I cannot digest anything I eat or drink. I am witnessing the worst hair fall I have ever seen. While bathing or even while sleeping, I notice my pillow is full of hair. Also lately, I am getting a lot of acne and pimples on my face, which sometimes becomes so terrible that they start to bleed. My other friends, who like me, are staying here as tenants have no such problems. Is my body not agreeing to Jaipur's water or weather? I also tried homeopathy but that didn't help either.
I'm 21 years boy I have been very white fair and glowing and much handsome with childish face every one call me an led bulb but from some days I have lost that glow and charm on my face and I'm not looking much fair as before even I'm not moving in sun much can you please tell me how to get fairness and flawless face?
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from DRY ECZEMA, its symptoms seems to be cracking of skin followed by bleeding from those cracks it mostly appear on my fingers n on th foot. Some doctors say that its pimple some say ECZEMA. Please suggest me something to get rid out of it.
I have problem with my face. My job is in field so my skin getting darker day by day. I am using creams also but no use. Pls guide me what should I do.
How to we improve and glow our face and how to we get slim and fit aur body and which gegitablable we eat in dinner.
2 month back I having acne and skin have got dull and black .i had took treatment of dermatologist .i do not have any acne now but skin getting more darker.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox like any other drug is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: By far this is the biggest myth of all. Botox shots last for no more than 3 months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, the effect might last a little longer. As soon as Botox is discontinued, the muscles go back to their own position. This phenomenon is known as atrophy.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
Hi, I am a dusky skin tone guy and I want to lighten my skin upto 1 or 2 shades. What should I do? Please help me.
Hi iam Mohit of Delhi iam student and iam 17 years old on my face small pimples are there from 4 years they are not remove so please tell me the pimples cream.
Constant use of makeup does have a telling effect on our skin. It is important to use makeup carefully according to your skin type. It is also important to remove all makeup before you hit the bed each night.
Few ways makeup can damage your skin are:
1. Makeup causes acne, nine out of ten times if not removed properly every night.
2. In some people, regular use of makeup also triggers reactions and allergies.
3. Regular use of makeup also leads to cancer and other chronic diseases.
4. Using low quality of makeup wrinkles the skin and you start looking much older than what you actually are.
Caution: if your skin is sensitive, always check with your dermatologist for any issues or advice before you buy and apply any beauty product.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.