Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old women. I have 2 female child and my problem is urin is coming with in 20 mins. For example 1 pm I go to the restroom again 1.30 pm am going to the restroom. This problem having my childhood. Pls give a solution doctor.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this?
Which food items should be avoided in kidney stones. Because I have stones in both of my kidney's So please suggest me which food items I should avoid.
My father is suffering from kidney problem. We are doing the dialysis but the uria creatinine is showing around 8.2. Then what is the solution?
I am 21 years boy and I feel burning while urinate and I can't control the pain please guide/help me. Thanks in advance.
Sir muje khana hajam ni hota h khane khate hi turant bd toilet jna padta h din m 5bar jana padta h please help me.
Hi Khana khane ke kuch der baad yaa jab pesab aati hai tb usme jhalan hoti hai .kya koi garelu upay yaa koi exercise ho isse thik krne ke liye to please btaye.
I am Insulin Dependent Diabetic. The recent urine test micro shows negative 23.9. What is the significance in terms of kidney function. What medication/care is advised apart from control of sugar which is done by me?
I am having bleeding from rectum for 5 days associated with pain while defecation, I normally have constipation, I have had this complaint for 6 months on and off and have been treated for hemorrhoids in the past. I need to know the exact diagnosis and it's further management?
I am 21 years old. Recently, I had piles. When I insert my finger in, it was very painful. But, now inside, no problem. But, a single pimple like thing appeared exactly proximal to the hole outside on the circumference. When I pinch it, there will be more loss of blood and pain too. Itching also happens. At the bowel time, I get pain while bowel scratch that thing & again, there will be much loss of blood. A small scar like injury extended from pimple to inside of the hole. Please suggest me some ointments or medications, which soon reliefs me, and also how to use them. Please.
Urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the three fourth population of any developing country like india which don't have privacy for sleeping or bathing or even changing clothes, Dr. Vaibhav lunkad of pune, india dares that urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections. While seeing 300 patients daily of lower socioeconomic strata with no privacy of sleeping or bathing, I tried convincing them to do so and I was surprised to see very less fevers due to recurrent urine or genital infections. This was a retrospective study in approximately 100 people. Not only their sexual or married life improved but the itching of penis in public was the worst embarrassing situation in everyday life and it completely vanished. Though I have done this as a subjective study without involvement of any tests as a health education initiative, it was just great and esp herpetic etc viral and candidial etc fungal as well as bacterial infection spread also declined. And the happiest were the aged and diabetic who could not afford to have any more medicines like antifungals, antibiotics, antivirals, urine alkalinisers etc costing 500 rs a month again and again.
I know the topic looks stupid and dirty on the face but for those who suffer, I am happy that the solution is self-urine relief encouraged (sure. Not only the acidic ph of urine kills almost all organisms and it also dissolves the thick scales of smegma accumulating in many male patients. The smegma in males has awful smell, and causes itching, burning, dryness, sometimes divorces and infections too. The fungal infections can't survive in a urine wash as per our experience. Recurrence, the biggest problem of all genital infections comes significantly down and that encourages the patient to follow this natural free local application daily at least twice or thrice a day.
Thus let's remember that nature gives everything with a self healing purpose too only if we had the eyes and mind to realise it and use it. Of course I know that if marketed in bottle with all fabricated data it will sell like hot cake but honesty and integrity still prevails in this dying noble profession.
Urine is the best natural cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Sir/madam, Please help me, my age is 18 .from 3 month urine is comes in every 1 hrs with causing some pain ,and also both side belly having pain some. I feel headache before urinary time. I have already consult to doctor in chinmay mission hospital and also done ultrasound .report is +ve and doctor said nothing to be worry .But I feel so stress. What I can do please please help me sir/madam.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 7 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.