Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with Prostate gland enlargement grade 2 volume 45 ml & taking Urimax-D 0.4 mg hs daily since January 2011. Due to side effect of it I am suffering with Erectile Dysfunction, back skin dryness, irritation & hard motion constipation. Pl advice the replacement of Urimax-D 0.4mg by another drug which has not above said side effects. Thank you.
My urine test says that albumin-present, urobilinogen -normal, bile salts-presents-present, bile pigments-absent. What kind of disease I have.
Sir I have some problems related to digestion. Stomach burning. Burning in cloaca after spicy food. And problem in ex creating stool. Tightness in stomach. And urine me rukavat si lagti hai.
I am 19 years old and I have urine stone as well as kidney stone. So what I do to fight against these.
Hi, my dad had an operation in 1994. He had stones in kidney. For that he had an operation in which the doctors took the stones out and put a pipe in it. (i have no idea exactly where they had placed the pipe) They had asked my dad to take the pipe out after 6 months. But being a careless guy he didn't took it out till today. Recently he had an x-ray and found out there is a bigger stone at the end of the pipe causing urine to accumulate hence causing infection. Doctors are saying its critical. They are saying he need to go for operation and taking the pipe out is critical as it can break. My mom is tensed. Me too. Can anyone suggest what will be the best option and is there anything to worry. Is it critical or a normal operation.
I usually get frequent urination which requires a force to pass urine. Why is the urine flow not normal?
Am 18 years old boy am suffering from kidney stones what are the medicine to taken to reduce the pain.
I have reddish appearance in my urine since 4 months continuously? why is it happening? is it a symptom of any fatal disease?
Sir main daily toilet 8-10 baar jaata hun sabse jayda takleef subhe hoti hai subhe hai 4-5 baar jaata hun mal main muscus aata hai clonoscopy karwai hai Dr. ne Anton main chote chote jhakam bataye hai mal patla aata hai aur baar baar jaana hai aisa mehsus hota hai main bahut jayda pareshaan hun please kuch suggest kriye main bahar ka khaana bhi nahi khaata.
Dear sir Mujhe ek saal se dhaat nikalne ki bimaari hai jab peshab lagti hai to dhaat apne aap nikalne lagta hai aur peshab baad bhi dhaat nikalne lagta hai aur kayi baar to apne aap he daat nikalne lagta hai please mujhe kuch raaye de ki mai kya karu plsss. Aur mera penis bhi 45 angle se teda rahta hai sir kuch bataaye plssss.
My daughter is 5 years old .nw she start doing loo on bed at night time from last one month .earlier she never wet th bed. please help me to recover ths.
I am 22 years old. Now a days I am suffering from frequent urination. Which is really annoying. What are the reasons behind it and how can I get rid of it?
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.