Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am a permanent UTI Patient for last two years. Culture show Inf. Of Klebsiella pneumoniae of 1 lac count. Taking allopathic medicines cures and after some days it comes again. A few days back culture of urine shows a growth of equal of 1 lac count and the doctor has prescribed sensitive medicine Niftas 100 mg which I am taking at present. Is their any chance of kidney damage for recurrent UTI. And most importantly is there any herbal or homeopathic medicine for permanent cure of my permanent UTI? My PSA test and prostate use is normal at present. Kindly advise.
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
Sir I have cyst in prostate. Doctor said there is no medicine for it. Is it dangerous. What are the remedies to cure it. I sometimes get pain in it. Is it cancerous.
There is a stone of 7 mm in my friends kidney. Can it b removed with help of medicines or surgery will b needed?
I have been suffering from kidney stone problem. Stone size is 7 mm. Does it cure by medicine. Pls suggest me tablets to cure pain. I can't bare the pain.
Due to infection on anal muscles result to anal tight because infection lead to muscle damage of anal region and its not opening while passing stool and give anal fissure. After fissure medicines are not working on infection and infection is increasing. Is this resistant of Infection or Fissure not allowing the treatment of Infection or Something else? My treating doctor is also confused. Please Guide me? What to do treat infection?
Mujhe urine infection ho gaya hai. Urinary bladder aur prostate gland ki thickness44gms se badh gayi hai aurbladder me 77cc urine baki rah raha hai kya karu?
I am 52 years old and work in Indian Air Force. I am medically fit as all the parameters such as Complete Blood Count, urine exam, ECG, Cholesterol, chest X ray, BMI etc are well with in limits. However in last 4 months I have lost 4-5 kg weight. I am not a diabetic. Also I frequent urination 7 to 8 times in a day and 2-3 times in the night and this is not every day. Sometimes I urinate only once in the night and 4 to 5 times in the day. Please advice. My Job has also come down from 14.6 to 13.4 in last four months. Please advice with medications. Thanks in advance.
You can do a number of things to keep your kidneys functioning properly and keep them as healthy as possible at every stage of life :
1.Hydrate, but don’t overdo it:
It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
Eat healthy foods. Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, kidney problems arise out of other medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. Because of this, he suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure. Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
2. Exercise regularly:
If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.“Overexerting yourself when you’re not fit and healthy can put a strain on your kidneys, especially if you exercise so much that you cause excessive breakdown of muscle
3.Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies:
Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6.Don’t overdo it when taking over-the-counter medications:
“Common non-prescription pills like ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAID’s) can cause kidney damage if taken too regularly over a prolonged period,” If you have healthy kidneys and use these medicines for occasional pain, they probably don’t pose a risk.If you take them for chronic pain or arthritis, you should talk to your doctor about monitoring your kidney function or finding alternative ways to control your pain.
7.If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. “If you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions,”
I go to morning walk daily these days I am facing constipation problem I don't eat junk and oily food but I am facing constipation problem I get free motion but I am going more than four times consulted doctor but no use and frequent urination also age 25 male please say something to get rid off this.
My mother has problem in urinating. Since yesterday night on 15 the April she has an urge of motion and while urination feeling pain. This is happening at first time to her. Although Diabetic and have hypertension since last 9 yes her ABI AC always remain near about 6. BP is always under control. She maintain healthy and active life. Please advice.
My dad is diagnosed for fissure. Wen he sits he gets burning sensation in anus. While going for stools also he is getting burning sensation. He is 78 years of age and can't walk much. Wat treatment he shd undergo. He is diabetic and takes half tablet diabetrol. He is having BP and takes betaloc 50 mg and tazloc h40 mg daily.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.