Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am a 15 year old boy. I masturbate oftenly. Today I started fingering my anus. But it hurts a lot and some white hard liquid came out. My anus smells so bad because my finger does smells bad after I fingered.
I m suffering from anus itching and its wet too.. when i wash with cold water it starts paining, there is no sign of blood and even never causes problem while eliminating, is this is a pile or something else. Please consult it.
I am urinating yellow urine. Is it a side effect of masturbation? Or is the cause is dehydration? I don't drink adequate amount of water.
What is the cause of trembling? In case of diabetes patients, can it be happened? Or in urine infection?
I have frequent urine problem as I drink a glass of water I get urge of going bathroom after 15 mins usually I go 8 to 10 times a day. Is there any problem with my kidney or something wrong with my bladder?
I have pain in my anus during sex when I come out a pain I my anus and also during night fail I have pain During running and some heavy work and some times it starts automatically when I am sleeping or relax on bed it starts And when sometimes when I an not go to toilets during traveling then it also start paining anus I consult many doctor Not any satisfaction so please tell right solution.
Hi. I Go for The Urine Test. But It Is Totally Ok. In starting There is some dots& lase. Kindly It impact On My marriage life Next. Kindly tell me some medicine for this twice.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.