Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin SharmaYour feedback matters!
Avarta undereye cream or under eye cream for undereye wrinkles and darkcircles? I have very bad darkcircles! please suggest some really good undereye creams.
I am new to Bangalore, so the climate doesn't suit my skin. Now my skin is very dry. what should i do ?
I am 64 yrs og age. For the past 2-3 days I am feelin weakness in the limbs. About 2 yrs back I had undergone complete health check up. The following were observed slight low in proteins, borderline case of sugar. However after mediaction for about 1yrr I was perfectly ok. I do yoga for about 45 mins and also jog for 30 mins alongwith some physical exercise. Kindly advise.
I am working in hotel itc My Fortune. From last 1year I m seeing my hair is loosing. I m very tended for this. Please help.
How to improve our Mind sharpness and constipation. Sir I am a student bt my constipation is so slow sir Please help me.
I have some so pimple and some tym they gone after some tym they came back again and it has also black heads on my face and little bit scars please give some solutions.
Hi I m 24 year male and frm 1.5 month I m gain 4 kg as I m working as a cashier were I have continuous sit 12 to 14 hours previous I m 62 kg now I m 66.2 kg my height is 5.10 ft.
I am 25 years old suffering from hair loss from past 5 years, doctor suggested me folihair, finax and tugain solution 5%. Last year I stopped taking medicines now I can see to much baldness on top of head. Few friends suggested hair transplant. Should I start taking above medicines again or should I go for hair transplant? please advise.
I am a 25 year old boy, I was masturbating from a long time and it became my habit and now I feel some bad symptoms of early ejaculation, and also I want to grow the size of my penis by 2 inches can I get suggestion from your side or I have to came to your office sir. Kindly help me.
I am getting pimples on my face when I break them they sweet n become red what cn I do please give me some appropriate solution it is making my look worst.
I am 20 year old and I have a problem of white hairs since I was only 14 years old. Is it a disease or something else? Is it curable?
I am 21 year old boy my hair are fall very rapidly. I consult some doctor but my problem is not solve please help me dear sir.
Sir/mam many weight is too low according to my age please give me some direction to increase my weight.
Little skin allergies are there in my body. They are itching from inside. Sometimes skin becoming red. Already consulted doctor and used medicines and it declined then again it started.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.