Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin NagpalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have red acne scars on my face I want to remove these scars. My skin is very sensitive. Please suggest me best aloevera scar cream and soap or fash wash.
I have many chicken pox scars on my face .please help me to remove these scars quickly. I will be greatly thankful to you.
Which is better for covering face during sunny day? Light aur dark colour cloth? Which sunscreen cream is better to use.
I have an oily skin, I have an pimples problems. Using many things but pimples and marks are their on the face only. Please suggest me the best thing from that I can get better look soon.
I am having lots of pimples on my face suddenly and I do not know why. I have tried lots of home remedy like scandal powder, rose face pack, neem face pack, multani mitti, besan face pack, tomato face pack, even I applied potato on my face, I took massage cream of biotiqe oil and applied on regular day wise bht I seems to be no change. My face is looking bad and they are leaving marks on my face. Black marks of pimples and my face is looking very bad. Sir can you please suggest some thing so that it could be reduced and I also want to know that what should I eat and what should I avoid to eat so that it gets reduced. Also I want to know what should I eat to get glowing skin also glowing face. Please help me n suggest some thing.
Sir I m using chandrika soap and I got good result Of pimple. But my skin like a dead not moisture. Tell me which cream is best for oily skin for whitening and glowing.
Hello doctor. I want to know if we do melanin treatment (to become fair) will there be any side effects as we grow old? Will we become fair? How does that work? How long should we continue this treatment? Thank you.
Hii I am a 21 years old female and I have dry skin and I had a little bit of pimples and iam always felt to b dryness and I used a OLAY cream and Fair lovely cream. And my skin colour is black and I didn't get any shiningness and colour from it what can I do?
I am facing with anal fissure for nearly a year .but now my pain become severe. This is my last sem .i have to travel more to complete my project. What should I do for reducing pain atlest till the completion of this semester. I am feeling pain even if I used pain killer. What is the best remedy to avoid pain after bowel movement.
I have black marks on my face I tried many creams but did not got any result so please can you suggest me the solution.
I am nilesh, Sir I am loosing my hairs daily in washing head, in hair settlement and one of the big problem is my skin is very oily I am tried all the shampoo, gels, medicines etc for hair and for skin I am using all creams face wash etc so what should I do? please give me solution.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well.