Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin KambojYour feedback matters!
I nowadays ill of mental fear following heart beating. I also had been with sinusitis. I am finding the most simplest and effective overall treatment.
Winter started. Every year facing lots of problems regarding catching cold easily. Only sneezing and running nose occurred if I m not covering my nose while traveling by cab or bus. Or if i m going out at night time. I m terribly facing this problems from 10 years before only in winter. Lots of sneeze and running nose occurred. After that if I take CTZ then it normalized. Please. I m seeking good treatment.
Sir or madam, I am physically and mentally fit 2 years ago I had done sinus surgery. After I have headache and sensation and vomiting now I am OK but I feel like sleep in the day I can help I have to sleep I feel different type of sleep and something is happening in brain and eyebrow side I have done all test brain MRI and EEG ,EYE test EYER test CT SCAN of TNS doctor told me everything is right I don't know what is happening with me. Is any connection with surgery or not? And why I can not do work while I feel like sleep and mostly it happens during afternoon please help me.
I have nose blocked since four days & have throat irritation and cough. I was taking homeopathic. But it didn't get any better. please suggest what to do?
I repeatedly fall ill and each time with sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, sometimes small irregular fever, runny nose, headache at the top of eyebrows, enlarged tonsil, body weakness and like. Please help me get rid of these ailments permanently.
I am 34 old and am suffering from breathing problem before two years I had went to surgery for sinus I feel good after that but again problem is coming.
I am having severe throat pain, head ache and my whole body is paining suggest me some medicines and some useful home tips to reduce throat infection.
Hello sir, I am 19 years old male and have severe problems of pain in throat because of tonsils. What should i do?
My son who is 8 years, continuously getting morning sneezing and itching to eyes (even after washing). Also he keeps falling Sick often by getting cough and fever. Any precautions I can take to prevent this.
I am of 72 years. Quite often I am suffering from throat pain (e n t) and dry cough persists. Please. Advice for treatment if any for permanent solution.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.