Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Vipender SabherwalYour feedback matters!
Hi my face and hand complexion is different lik my face hav white complexion and hands dark complexion so its really embarrassing please suggest som remedies to match complexion of hands and face.
I've done sphincterotomy for fissure in ano last week along have pain in anus and medication needs and rest? Pls suggest.
Is using hair removal cream not safe? What will be the safe n hygienic way to clean hair of private parts?
I am suffering from pimples. Because am writing this I don't know I am suffering a lot. In my head also. A big pimples comes and it will be there on 1 week after that I am likely to press that pimples and remove. Not only in my head. In my face also. Not so much 2,3 after that another will come over next side.
I have very dry skin, I want to look fair in which way I can look fair I mean I look like very lean are as a patient so plzz help me.
Hi. My skin is highly sensitive. Can somebody please suggest me the cream to apply before swimming. Please suggest the same for my 11 year brother too. We get tanned very easily.
I have strong irritation between both sides of eyes near nose and my eyes are getting deep and having dark circles. How to get rid from it.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have a problem Regarding to my face. I have pores on my face .so please could you resolve my problem.
I have uneven skin tone. White colour on my cheeks, black colour on chin and again combination of two on fore head how to get rid of them?
Some people use the same soap for a lifetime not because they are loyal to the soap brand, but because they fear the reaction their skin would have to other soaps. Similarly, people across the world often see rashes erupt after using a new perfume, cosmetics, jewellery or after coming in contact with plants, such as poison ivy or poison oak. This condition is known as Contact Dermatitis. This can be described as skin condition where the skin is inflamed, red and itchy as a result of exposure to a foreign substance.
Most cases of contact dermatitis are not serious, but can be quite unpleasant. There are three types of contact dermatitis. These are:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis: This condition occurs when the skin is exposed to an irritant it may be allergic to. Common triggers are jewellery, perfumes and latex.
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis: This is the most common form of this skin condition. This condition is triggered by toxic materials, such as bleach, battery acid, detergents, drain cleaners and kerosene. It is also known as hand eczema as it often occurs as a reaction to soaps or over exposure to water.
- Photo Contact Dermatitis: This is the rarest form of contact dermatitis. It occurs when the active ingredients in sunscreen are exposed to sunlight.
Inflamed skin is one of the first symptoms of contact dermatitis. Some of the other symptoms are:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Redness of the skin
- Blisters that may be dry or oozing
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Sun sensitivity
Contact Dermatitis on its own rarely requires anything more than medication. Most cases often subside on their own. Avoid scratching the infected skin as it can make the condition worse. Wash the affected area as often as possible with cool water and soap. Over the counter anti itch treatment like calamine lotion and hydrocortisone cream can help ease the itchiness and inflammation. An anti histamine drug could also be beneficial. If the rash covers a large expanse of skin, consult a doctor who may prescribe a stronger steroid cream.
With contact dermatitis, prevention is better than cure. Three easy tips to follow to protect yourselves against the skin condition are:
- Only use those products that are labeled hypoallergenic or unscented.
- Use vinyl gloves instead of latex gloves
- Cover all exposed skin when working outdoors, hiking etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am having breast pain after my boyfriend sucked them. It has been 2 days now. I have done hot water with salt fermentation also with ice but it didn't showed any result and pain increased after that. Please help me any suggestions or medications.
Physicalbeauty. Since a human being is a body-mind- soul complex, a'contented' soul is also
Necessary for perfect physical beauty. If the esoul is not happy and content, this
Discontentment will be reflected on the physical
Level. Modern concepts of applying cosmetics
To look beautiful or surgically fixing physical
Abnormalities is akin to keeping a beautiful
Bird (soul) inside an intricate, precious cage
(body). Rather than feeding the bird and
Listening to it sing, all our energy is devoted to
Polishing and maintaining the cage. If we do
Not feed the bird (soul), it will not be happy
Even though the cage (body) has been
Polished, washed and painted.
It is essential to feed the soul in order to
Attain permanent and everlasting beauty. Food
For the soul includes practicing non-violence,
Speaking the truth, helping others, not cheating
Or exploiting others and living with love, peace
And harmony. A contented soul fuels the subtle
Energies of the body, which regulate cell
Functions and rejuvenate the body. This is the
Reason why saints and spiritual persons (gurus,
Swamis) look beautiful, attractive and young
Even though they generally do not use any
Cosmetics or make up.
According to ayurveda, attaining beauty,
Therefore, depends on maintaining a balanced
Mind and contented soul and not merely on
Physical beauty treatments. Even physical
Treatment should be of natural origin. It should
Not aim at temporary good looks but at
Ensuring permanent and everlasting beauty.