Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am facing a problem where my scalp gone dry when I don't use anti dandruff shampoo even for 2 days also my face go dry very much specially both side of my nose, once I hv consulted a skin doctor 1.5 year back and Dr. Has suggested to apply a cream names fucibet which I am using regularly but I hv not taken any oral medicine because I hv a chronic alteration problem. Need your help my age-35 years, weight-66 kg, I drink occasion, don't smoke, I travel locally, don't like spicy food, from 2 months from now I am taking lever strengthen ayurvedic tablet twice before meal And taking Lsvanbhaskar churn after meal at night, also take ashwashila for energy all from Pstanjli ayurved, recently taken D3 deficiency injection as I am diagnosed with vitamin D3, B12, and calcium,
I am 24 year old from last 3 to 4 months I don't feel excited in my pennies it doesn't hard like before and I also tried to sex with my partner but I didn't do it. What should I do?
I am a 27 year old boy i am stating that my father is a diabetic patient i am asking you is there any chance of getting diabetes for me.
Hlw My name is puja.. 19 yrs..mera pcod hai ..pet mai dard hota hai 3 mbth se periods nahi ho raha hai . Aisa q ho raha hai
On 27 of dec I have a oral sex with my g. F and then I ejaculate on hand and tip of penis also wet by sperm after 5 mint I had again sex at that I clean my pen*s with cloth and put a bit in side of vagi*na only little bit and then clean my finger with clothe to remove sperm and put in side fully. After then due to confusion of pregnancy she take a unwanted 72 after 49 hour on 29 dec. After taking pills there is no unusual bleeding. Her last period date is 19 of dec and this time her period start s on 16 of January after 28 days but 2 day before usual. And the blebleeding is very slow can say scant and its last in 5 days only usually its lost in 6 days. Is there any problem or any chance of pregnancy.
Hello I am addicted of watching porn and same addicted of masturbation so this afftecking my health so please tell me how can I stop this.
What are the differentials ways that person can avoiding from diabetes without any extra activities?
Iam 25 years old and I have stomach pain from last two weeks and I can not eat properly. What should I do?
My nearest relative aged 68 yers old is suffering from paralytic attack & getting tretment from last 3 months but no improvement seen as expected. Would you suggest any remedy for fast improvement ?
Used tentex forte for two months but of no use. Going to use supersonic once. Will it work? ED problem. No tytness. M 31. Weight 92 kgs. Height 6 ft 1 inch.
I am 25 years old. I am facing some problem. I am unable to concentrate. I stated stammering. I do not know I am feeling helpless. I am unable to look up. My eyes gets hurt when I see in up direction. My head is paining a lot.
Hi I have cold and nose is blocked for past 2 days, have throat pain and light fever also since last night.
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem.
This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.