Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello My son is 4 yrs. He is suffering from abdominal pain since Saturday night. Doctor gave an antibiotic and pain killer. But no relief the pain infact got worse. Today we did ultrasound as suggested. Reports were not good. It says following suggested findings: Ileo ileal intussusception Mesenteric lymphadenopathy Cystitis I don't know what it is actually and consulted few docs. Some says surgery would be required whereas some says surgery not required. doesn't vomit, stool is good too. The only problem is pain. Please suggest I want to wait for few days if he improves with medicines only. Right now he is taking Anafortan, zenflox plus and aristozyme. Doc today evening gave him a pain injection as well.
I am 40 years of age and am suffering from diabetes and taking human mixtard 40 units daily for the last 12 years now I have gone very feeble and weak and also lost my appetite for sex my wife is very disappointed, please advice.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear sir I am a student and I am having cough problem now can you suggest me something As my studies will be affected from it Thankful to you!
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
I got chicken pox. What should I eat and what should I avoid. Also how much do it take to get cured?
I am suffering from a terrible headache since last 3 years. It seems to be migraine. What should I do to get rid of this?
When I do sex that time I am discharge very quickly and it is my very big problem .this problem is creating a big issues in my life please help me.
I do have phimosis and if I will for for surgery than how much time for rest and what cost occur in this. Please suggest.
Doctor. In my stomach intestine or gut I have a problem by tapeworms. It creates diarrhea, nausea,leg pain and too hunger on gut. It makes my body bad health condition Can you suggest medicines or any natural remedies for it. Please explain answer briefly.
Sir have breathing problem from 3 months and chest heaviness and some times coughing. I am very disturbed with it. My test reports are. Esr-45 mm/hr. Eosinophilia-6.2 Hgb-11.9 Spirometry-mild obstruction as fev1/fvc reduces from 95 percent. Please suggest which disease it indicates.
I have dust allergy, which triggers when I expose to dust or pollution. Running nose and continues sneezing. Pls suggest medicine for relief.
Most common ulcers of mouth are aphthous ulcers, which by themselves or using medications, heal in 7 to 15 days. Non - healing ulcers in the mouth can be due to many conditions like Lichen plannus, Pemphigus and other autoimmune diseases, some bacterial infections like tubercluosis, granulomatous lesions, oral cancer and many more. Rather than trying various home remedies, patients should visit their dentist and get the ulcers examined and treated.