Treatment After Exposure to HIV
Namaskar, mai Dr. Vinod Raina, aaj Lybrate k madhyam se aap se baat kar raha hun. Aaj hum baat karege HIV-PEP drugs k baare mein.
Dekhiye agar koi patient ya koi aadmi kisi sex worker k sath sex kar raha hai ya kisi massage parlour mein massage karwa raha hai aur us douran sex karte waqt uska direct contact hua uska ye matlab hai agar vo sex kar raha hai aur uska condom break ho gaya aur uski wajah se wo direct contact mein aa gaya kisi aise wyakti k sath jaha par usko lagta hai k HIV ya STD hone k chances hai to definitely un patients ko turant se turant humare pas aana chahiye. Aaj kal bohot hi badiya aur acchi dawaiya aayi hai jinhe hum kehte hai HIV PEP drugs (Post Prophalyxtic drug agent) jiska ye matlab hai k agar aap sex kar rahe hai aur sex karte dauran aap ka condom burst ho gaya aur burst hone k baad agar aap humare pas within 72hrs aate hai to hum aap ko kuch dawaiyo par daalenge aur agar aap wo dawaiya khayenge to aap ko HIV nahi honge.
100% aap ko protection milega, 100% aap ko HIV se chutkara milega. To dosto meherbani kar k aap ye video zyada se zyada share kare, apne dosto yaaro, jitne bhi aap k well wishers hai unke pas ye video jaana chahiye aur unko ye message milna chahiye k aaj k date mein agar aap ko koi aisi problem hoti hai jaha par aap ko lagta hai k HIV hone k chances hai to turant se turant aap humare paas aaye. Hum aap ko HIV PEP drugs par dalenge aur aap ki jo HIV transmission hai usko rokenge aur 100% aap ko HIV nahi honga.
Dosto aap mere ko sampark kar sakte hai Librate pe ya aap mere clinic mein mil sakte hai. Aap appointment book kar sakte hai www.librate.com/drvinodraina nahi to aap mujhse direct baat kar sakte hai.
Here are symptom, cause, and treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Hi. I am Dr. Vinod Raina. I am a sexologist based in South Delhi. Today we are going to talk about Sexual Dysfunction.
What is sexual dysfunction? It is a disease in which a patient is not able to perform sex properly.
What is the meaning of proper sex? The meaning is that a person should have proper sexual intercourse for more than 45 minutes which should not include the time of foreplay. If we include the time of foreplay, then the duration of one sexual intercourse should be a minimum of 90 to 100 minutes. If a patient is not able to perform for more than 5 to 10 minutes that means that the patient is suffering from sexual dysfunction, he is suffering from premature ejaculation or early ejaculation.
What can be the causes? Nowadays the people are working from morning to evening. They do not have time for walking or to do exercise. They are smoking, drinking and their lifestyle is also not good. They do not sleep for more than 7 hours. These things create anxiety and stress upon the human beings which lead to severe sexual dysfunction.
So how can we prevent it? We have to walk properly for 45 minutes every day. You have to Brisk walk in 45 minutes and you have to complete a minimum of 5 to 6 kilometers. You have to stop smoking and drinking or you can take only 60 to 120 ml of alcohol per day. You have to take proper diet. Increase the quantity of almonds, walnuts in your daily diet. You should take 10 to 15 almonds, 1 to 2 walnuts daily. You can take flex seed, broccoli twice in a week. You can take fish if you are a non-vegetarian and if you are a vegetarian you can take Kali urad ki daal two to three times a week and you have to take 300 to 400 grams of fruits daily. If you are doing these things, then definitely your sexual desire and sexual time will increase and moreover you have to see less television because watching television for long creates problems.
So guys, remember, in order to have a very good sex life walk for 45 minutes, take good diet including walnuts, almonds, and fish and have a normal stress less life. Then definitely your life will be cool and you will have a longer sexual intercourse time. Even if the problem persists then definitely you have to go to a sexologist doctor. Go to a genuine sexologist doctor who should prescribe you medicines. Start medication and then definitely your problem will be solved.read more
Here is Post Prophylaxis of Hiv Drugs
Oh Hi! I’m Dr. Vinod Rena today we are going to talk about PEP drugs.
What is PEP? It is posted prophylaxis of HIV drugs if a patient had sexual intercourse with some prostitute, with some sex worker, some unknown lady, some transsexual or with some homosexual and if in this case the condom gets busted then the patient is exposed to the death content of HIV. We can nowadays start the medication within 72 hours of the direct contact and we can save the life of the patient. These drugs are called PEP or prophylactic HIV drugs which can be taken within 72 hours of the direct contact. HIV drugs and which can be started within 72 hours of the direct contact.
These drugs contain 3 to 4 anti-HIV drugs and moreover, we shall give more drugs for example if there is liver toxicity we can give drugs to stop it. If there is some problem with the liver we can give drugs to stop that and moreover we can work on the immune system. We can give pre and probiotics if we are starting these drugs on time definitely we are going to protect this patient from HIV.
If you want to connect me you can log on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rena or you can visit my clinic in Sabhderjung Enclave or you can just write me or you can have an online consultation on the platform of Lybrate. Thanks.
Hello, I’m Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. Today we are going to talk about male infertility. Nowadays it has been seen that a number of couples who get married are not able to conceive after their marriage.
What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of males are suffering from infertility problems. The quality of the sperm is not good. The morphology of the sperms is not good and more over the quantity is also not good. Why? What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of youngsters are smoking very hard, they are chain smokers, this can lead to male infertility and more over it has been seen that males drink very hard. They drink 5 to 6 to 10 pegs a day. They don’t walk. Their lifestyle is not good. You have to walk 45 minutes daily and more over it has been seen that the patients are suffering from severe stress. There are a number of youngsters who work at night and sleep in the day, they work in call centres, definitely those patients are under severe stress. Definitely, those patients will also be suffering from male infertility.
So what we can do to stop male infertility?
Definitely, you to check the quality, quantity and morphology of the sperms. You can go to the pathologist, have your sperm analysis done and it will tell you the exact the quantity quality and morphology of the sperms. Moreover, you can improve your lifestyle. You can walk for 45 minutes early in the morning. You can take the proper good diet. You can increase almonds in your diet. You can in breeze dry fruits including walnuts or flaxseed or you can take broccoli in your diet, or you can take kali urad ki daal that will increase testosterone level normally and moreover you can take non-veg including fish. If you are taking two to three times fish in a week it will also improve your sperm quality. If these things are not improving then definitely you have to visit a doctor.
First of all, you have to do an analysis of your hormones, we have to check FSH, LH, prolactin testosterone in the males which would tell us the exact quantity of the hormones. If the hormones are altered, we can initiate hormone replacement therapy and we can put patients on very good drugs. Nowadays there are the number of drugs that can cure male infertility, it includes Quinze contes, it includes elkanting, lycopene and more drugs which can be administered to the patient and within three to six months of a span of time a patient can be treated fully. No need to go for IVF because you can irradicate male infertility from the base root level if you are going to a very good specialist.read more
My name is Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. We will be talking today on the topic of ED.
What can be the causes for ED?
Basically, it has been seen that number of patients who are chain smokers, who smoke approximate 10-15 or 20 cigarettes a day, they have this disease called ED.
What happens, what are the causes? And why smoking is responsible for ED?
Basically, when a patient smokes, the smoke goes into the lungs, and then from the lungs, the smoke is transported to all the parts of the body through the vessels. These vessels are choked by the smoke, and the microvessels, present in all the parts of the body gets stenosed and then the blood circulation does not take place properly. So, a penis is the first and foremost part of the body which gets affected because there are a number of micro-vessels present in the penis and these arteries, or veins, or micro-vessels get choked and the circulation of blood gets compensated and then this process of ED starts in the body.
So what we can do?
Definitely, you have to stop smoking. There are people who smoke 15-20 cigarettes per day, it is very high. You please stop smoking.
Moreover, it has been seen that some patients who are drinking, who drink heavily and been drinking with smoke, the WHO recommendation is only 2 pegs per day. That means, not more than 60-90 ml of alcohol. But there are people, youngsters, who drink, 5 to 8 to 10 pegs a day, so there’s a huge consumption of alcohol.
What it leads?
It leads to severe stress in the body and this stress leads to the erectile dysfunction. Moreover, it has been seen that there are people who work from morning to evening, they don’t have time for a walk, their lifestyle is not good, they take junk food, they drink carbonated drinks, these things also effect Erectile dysfunction. So, if you want to lead a healthy life:
- You have to walk for 45 minutes a day
- You have to take a proper diet.
- You have to take at least 10-15 almonds every day
- 2-3 walnuts every day, and if you are a non-vegetarian.
- You can take fish two times a week, and if you are a vegetarian, then definitely, you can take broccoli, two to three times a week or you can take kaali urad ki daal.
That definitely will solve your problem.
And if the problem is not solved by these things, then definitely you have to visit a sexologist who can treat your problem.
My name is Dr. Vinod Raina, you can meet me on the platform of Lybrate. You can visit www.lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rainaread more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Raina
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod RainaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Very helpful and knowledgeable
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. Nice info.i have also this problem but not going good and better also i have thyroid but i did prevention to control my thyroid and now i did this but still not able to do sex/intercourse for 1 or 2 minutes whats this actually i was doing this dysfunctional work before and after marriage but now i controled that also but ghe reason is still not able to do intercourse 1 or 2 min whats this .now i stopped intercourse from 5 months because of tention so please tell me whats this going on with Me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable and caring. He masturbat too much it isn't good for health because testicals produce testosterone it is very important for male if it will be low its produce too many problems in men.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be caring. Doctor has asked me to meet me personnaly for my queries but i could not as i am staying in Mumbai & doctor is staying in Delhi. Anyway thanks for prescribing me medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be saved my life, helped me improve my health and very helpful. My ling not hard .4inch size. Not attracted
Dr. Vinod Raina counseling is very good. He solved my queries and cleared all doubts. His experience in counselling over all issues is great. I am very satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I will try this for a month and check if this works out
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable. your answer is very helpful but this is not a answer of my question.
It was a nice consultation with Dr Vinod raina best Sexologist in Delhi,he was very polite and he gave scientific solutions to my problem
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, caring, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Really useful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring, sensible and professional. Good tips
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be helped me improve my health and saved my life. Help me Please dear sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be caring. I use to vomit while sitting motor what is the problem of that
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are saved my life. ACTIVATE the points of interest to me know when I get the best way?
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, sensible and practical. Awesome reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable. Its a knowledgeable quatation from ur end.
Thanks a heap for ur prompt reply and effective prescription...the rash healed quickly....my best regards to you..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir ,you have share more details in sexily life
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. Get more knowledge whish I din't find in other books
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable. Good answer is given here. Thanks!
If you are thinking of enlarging your penis, then you would get plenty of opportunities and there are also various kinds of enlarging activities that you can do. Before going further, it is important on your part to know why the penis of some persons is larger in size than others. Medically, it is the right level of hormones available in their bodies which is the secret reason behind their enlarged penises. The persons who have very less amount of hormones in their bodies they tend to have small sized penis.
Sexual Dysfunction has become a topic of stress these days in lives of people suffering from it. It is a problem that occurs during any phase of sexual response cycle that prevents individual or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the sexual activity.
Most common types of sexual dysfunctions occurring in males include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation (early discharge), decreased libido, small penis and infertility. And in case of females, infertility, sexual pain disorders, absent orgasm and decreased libido are the common sexual dysfunctions. The imbalance between the neurological, vascular and tissue compartments that lead to arterial dilation and muscle relaxation takes place in cases of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Erectile Dysfunction is a symptom and not a disease. Premature ejaculation is when ejaculation occurs prior to or within a minute of vaginal penetration. In case of decreased libido, there is the absence of sexual thoughts and desires. Size of penis has also become an epidemic syndrome these days. Various potential factors are related to this problem. Some facts about penile size are, size varies from individual to individual, the flow of blood into the region leads to erection and there is no bone in it.
Twisting of penis during erection can cause damage to penis. In case of female sexual pain disorders, the common causes are hormonal imbalances, overexertion, substance abuse, relationship issues, diabetes, spinal cord injury and depression. Most common types of sexual pain disorders in females are vaginismus (involuntary contraction of vaginal musculature, resulting in failure of penetration), dyspareunia (persistent genital pain before, during or after sexual activity). Infertility in females means inability to become pregnant. Infertility does not mean that you cannot have children, but you may require treatment to achieve a pregnancy.
Infertility is a widespread problem. for about one in five infertile couples the problem lies solely in the male partner and in another quarter, both partners have problems. In most cases, there are no obious symptoms or signs of infertility. Intercourse, erection and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye. Medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile. Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affact either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem.
PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) is the systemic treatment therapy for patients exposed to HIV within 72 hours of possible exposure. The word prophylaxis means to prevent or protect. So this treatment is subjected to prevention from becoming HIV positive.
PE is defined as ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute of vaginal penetration, or the inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations, coupled with negative personal consequences such as distress, bother, frustration and/or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
Five Causes of Weak Erections:
At some point in a man's life, he may find it difficult to maintain an erection. For men who have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection 25% of the time or more, it may be a warning flag that there's a medical condition which needs attention. Here are a few common causes of weak erections or a desensitized penis.
1) Stress and Anxiety - If a man finds himself worrying about work, money, family, or any other host of distractors, it can take a toll on the penis and make it difficult to perform. Fear of not pleasing a partner can also make the penis shirk from standing at attention. The best course of action to get an erection back is to find a way to relieve stress and anxiety be that talking to someone, meditation, boxing, or any way to let off steam and worry.
2) Obesity - A little too much around the middle can cause a restriction in blood flow to the penis, resulting in weak or non-existent erections. While a little blue pill is an immediate fix, healthier lifestyle choices such as a balanced diet and regular movement will help trim the body and reinvigorate penile blood flow resulting is strong erections.
3) Penile Neuropathy due to Illness - Neuropathy is a condition that arises from damaged nerves which can then lead to weak erections. Several factors can cause penile neuropathy such as poor blood circulation, weight, and other vascular issues. Diseases and medical issues which include a potentially penis-altering effect include but are not limited to:
4) Antidepressants - It's an unfortunate fact that some medications.
5) Drug or Alcohol Addiction - When it's more than just a case of whiskey dick, there may be an issue. Abusing drug and alcohols can have a negative impact on the mysterious penis and his inner workings. First and foremost, seek help for the abuse. After a period of detox, erections may return to normal.
The penis is probably the most important thing for a man. Keeping it healthy, well-maintained and happy is as important as going to the doctor for check-ups regularly and paying your taxes. Keeping your penis healthy is as simple as following the guidelines for a healthy life. A few ways to maintain a healthy penis are listed below. Take heed of the following advice and stay conscious of what you're putting into your body to maintain optimal penis health.
1) Eat Healthy- This is probably the most important thing you can do for your overall health and especially for maintenance of the penis. Think of it this way: if food is bad for your heart, it's bad for your penis. Eating unhealthy foods that are high in saturated fat, processed or fried creates restricted blood flow in the heart and the same can happen to the penis. As blood flow is necessary to achieve and sustain an erection, it's important to keep your arteries un-clogged so the blood has no issues traveling down to that beloved area. In fact, if your arteries are beginning to clog and harden, experiencing issues with erections is the first sign.
2) Exercise- It's hard to find the time but we all need to do it. Once again, the link between a healthy penis and cardiovascular health is important again as blood flow increases during exercise, the same way blood flow improves when your eating habits improve. Additionally, exercising helps to reduce symptoms of depression which is a major factor for issues with erectile dysfunction.
3) Check your boys! Make sure to do regular testicular cancer check on your testicles in the shower and schedule an appointment with your doctor for your annual check-up. Quick guide: Take a warm bath or shower and gently examine each organ with your fingers by placing your index and middle fingers underneath and your thumb directly on top of one of your testicles. Gently roll it around in your fingers, feeling for any irregular sized bumps or lumps within the sack.
4) Supplement- Taking your vitamins is of the upmost importance, especially for penis health. Vitamin A helps combat nasty penile odors while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow, the erection-maker. Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue and while we're on the subject, are you wondering how to hydrate your penis? Make sure you're getting proper amounts of Vitamin E as it provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture. Combine that with Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy and you'll be set.
5) Cut back on drinking- Avoiding heavy alcohol consumption is a sure-fire way to keep your penis in tip-top shape. Chronic alcohol abuse can lead to erectile dysfunction, loss of sexual desire and even premature ejaculation, not to mention the toll it takes on relationships and your sex life. If you drink, be conscious of the amount and potency and seek professional advice if you feel you have a drinking problem.
6) Clean and hydrate- Probably the most important way to keep your penis healthy and happy is to keep it as clean as possible. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the penis skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Tips to Prevent the Spread of HIV-
- Sex with protection (condom)
- No multiple partners (sex partners)
- Avoid intercourse with sex workers especially unprotected.
- Avoid unprotected sexual intercourse at massage parlors.
- Avoid intercourse with anonymous that too without protection.
- Avoid bisexual activities.
Stay in a healthy and faithful relationship with your partner.