Treatment After Exposure to HIV
Namaskar, mai Dr. Vinod Raina, aaj Lybrate k madhyam se aap se baat kar raha hun. Aaj hum baat karege HIV-PEP drugs k baare mein.
Dekhiye agar koi patient ya koi aadmi kisi sex worker k sath sex kar raha hai ya kisi massage parlour mein massage karwa raha hai aur us douran sex karte waqt uska direct contact hua uska ye matlab hai agar vo sex kar raha hai aur uska condom break ho gaya aur uski wajah se wo direct contact mein aa gaya kisi aise wyakti k sath jaha par usko lagta hai k HIV ya STD hone k chances hai to definitely un patients ko turant se turant humare pas aana chahiye. Aaj kal bohot hi badiya aur acchi dawaiya aayi hai jinhe hum kehte hai HIV PEP drugs (Post Prophalyxtic drug agent) jiska ye matlab hai k agar aap sex kar rahe hai aur sex karte dauran aap ka condom burst ho gaya aur burst hone k baad agar aap humare pas within 72hrs aate hai to hum aap ko kuch dawaiyo par daalenge aur agar aap wo dawaiya khayenge to aap ko HIV nahi honge.
100% aap ko protection milega, 100% aap ko HIV se chutkara milega. To dosto meherbani kar k aap ye video zyada se zyada share kare, apne dosto yaaro, jitne bhi aap k well wishers hai unke pas ye video jaana chahiye aur unko ye message milna chahiye k aaj k date mein agar aap ko koi aisi problem hoti hai jaha par aap ko lagta hai k HIV hone k chances hai to turant se turant aap humare paas aaye. Hum aap ko HIV PEP drugs par dalenge aur aap ki jo HIV transmission hai usko rokenge aur 100% aap ko HIV nahi honga.
Dosto aap mere ko sampark kar sakte hai Librate pe ya aap mere clinic mein mil sakte hai. Aap appointment book kar sakte hai www.librate.com/drvinodraina nahi to aap mujhse direct baat kar sakte hai.
Here are symptom, cause, and treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Hi. I am Dr. Vinod Raina. I am a sexologist based in South Delhi. Today we are going to talk about Sexual Dysfunction.
What is sexual dysfunction? It is a disease in which a patient is not able to perform sex properly.
What is the meaning of proper sex? The meaning is that a person should have proper sexual intercourse for more than 45 minutes which should not include the time of foreplay. If we include the time of foreplay, then the duration of one sexual intercourse should be a minimum of 90 to 100 minutes. If a patient is not able to perform for more than 5 to 10 minutes that means that the patient is suffering from sexual dysfunction, he is suffering from premature ejaculation or early ejaculation.
What can be the causes? Nowadays the people are working from morning to evening. They do not have time for walking or to do exercise. They are smoking, drinking and their lifestyle is also not good. They do not sleep for more than 7 hours. These things create anxiety and stress upon the human beings which lead to severe sexual dysfunction.
So how can we prevent it? We have to walk properly for 45 minutes every day. You have to Brisk walk in 45 minutes and you have to complete a minimum of 5 to 6 kilometers. You have to stop smoking and drinking or you can take only 60 to 120 ml of alcohol per day. You have to take proper diet. Increase the quantity of almonds, walnuts in your daily diet. You should take 10 to 15 almonds, 1 to 2 walnuts daily. You can take flex seed, broccoli twice in a week. You can take fish if you are a non-vegetarian and if you are a vegetarian you can take Kali urad ki daal two to three times a week and you have to take 300 to 400 grams of fruits daily. If you are doing these things, then definitely your sexual desire and sexual time will increase and moreover you have to see less television because watching television for long creates problems.
So guys, remember, in order to have a very good sex life walk for 45 minutes, take good diet including walnuts, almonds, and fish and have a normal stress less life. Then definitely your life will be cool and you will have a longer sexual intercourse time. Even if the problem persists then definitely you have to go to a sexologist doctor. Go to a genuine sexologist doctor who should prescribe you medicines. Start medication and then definitely your problem will be solved.
You can talk to me on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Raina or you can meet me in my clinic in Saket, Delhi or you can just have an online consultation on the forum of Lybrate. Thank you.read more
Here is Post Prophylaxis of Hiv Drugs
Oh Hi! I’m Dr. Vinod Rena today we are going to talk about PEP drugs.
What is PEP? It is posted prophylaxis of HIV drugs if a patient had sexual intercourse with some prostitute, with some sex worker, some unknown lady, some transsexual or with some homosexual and if in this case the condom gets busted then the patient is exposed to the death content of HIV. We can nowadays start the medication within 72 hours of the direct contact and we can save the life of the patient. These drugs are called PEP or prophylactic HIV drugs which can be taken within 72 hours of the direct contact. HIV drugs and which can be started within 72 hours of the direct contact.
These drugs contain 3 to 4 anti-HIV drugs and moreover, we shall give more drugs for example if there is liver toxicity we can give drugs to stop it. If there is some problem with the liver we can give drugs to stop that and moreover we can work on the immune system. We can give pre and probiotics if we are starting these drugs on time definitely we are going to protect this patient from HIV.
If you want to connect me you can log on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rena or you can visit my clinic in Sabhderjung Enclave or you can just write me or you can have an online consultation on the platform of Lybrate. Thanks.
Hello, I’m Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. Today we are going to talk about male infertility. Nowadays it has been seen that a number of couples who get married are not able to conceive after their marriage.
What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of males are suffering from infertility problems. The quality of the sperm is not good. The morphology of the sperms is not good and more over the quantity is also not good. Why? What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of youngsters are smoking very hard, they are chain smokers, this can lead to male infertility and more over it has been seen that males drink very hard. They drink 5 to 6 to 10 pegs a day. They don’t walk. Their lifestyle is not good. You have to walk 45 minutes daily and more over it has been seen that the patients are suffering from severe stress. There are a number of youngsters who work at night and sleep in the day, they work in call centres, definitely those patients are under severe stress. Definitely, those patients will also be suffering from male infertility.
So what we can do to stop male infertility?
Definitely, you to check the quality, quantity and morphology of the sperms. You can go to the pathologist, have your sperm analysis done and it will tell you the exact the quantity quality and morphology of the sperms. Moreover, you can improve your lifestyle. You can walk for 45 minutes early in the morning. You can take the proper good diet. You can increase almonds in your diet. You can in breeze dry fruits including walnuts or flaxseed or you can take broccoli in your diet, or you can take kali urad ki daal that will increase testosterone level normally and moreover you can take non-veg including fish. If you are taking two to three times fish in a week it will also improve your sperm quality. If these things are not improving then definitely you have to visit a doctor.
First of all, you have to do an analysis of your hormones, we have to check FSH, LH, prolactin testosterone in the males which would tell us the exact quantity of the hormones. If the hormones are altered, we can initiate hormone replacement therapy and we can put patients on very good drugs. Nowadays there are the number of drugs that can cure male infertility, it includes Quinze contes, it includes elkanting, lycopene and more drugs which can be administered to the patient and within three to six months of a span of time a patient can be treated fully. No need to go for IVF because you can irradicate male infertility from the base root level if you are going to a very good specialist.
You can visit me on the lybrate platform which is www.lybrate.com/DrRaina. You can consult me online.
My name is Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. We will be talking today on the topic of ED.
What can be the causes for ED?
Basically, it has been seen that number of patients who are chain smokers, who smoke approximate 10-15 or 20 cigarettes a day, they have this disease called ED.
What happens, what are the causes? And why smoking is responsible for ED?
Basically, when a patient smokes, the smoke goes into the lungs, and then from the lungs, the smoke is transported to all the parts of the body through the vessels. These vessels are choked by the smoke, and the microvessels, present in all the parts of the body gets stenosed and then the blood circulation does not take place properly. So, a penis is the first and foremost part of the body which gets affected because there are a number of micro-vessels present in the penis and these arteries, or veins, or micro-vessels get choked and the circulation of blood gets compensated and then this process of ED starts in the body.
So what we can do?
Definitely, you have to stop smoking. There are people who smoke 15-20 cigarettes per day, it is very high. You please stop smoking.
Moreover, it has been seen that some patients who are drinking, who drink heavily and been drinking with smoke, the WHO recommendation is only 2 pegs per day. That means, not more than 60-90 ml of alcohol. But there are people, youngsters, who drink, 5 to 8 to 10 pegs a day, so there’s a huge consumption of alcohol.
What it leads?
It leads to severe stress in the body and this stress leads to the erectile dysfunction. Moreover, it has been seen that there are people who work from morning to evening, they don’t have time for a walk, their lifestyle is not good, they take junk food, they drink carbonated drinks, these things also effect Erectile dysfunction. So, if you want to lead a healthy life:
- You have to walk for 45 minutes a day
- You have to take a proper diet.
- You have to take at least 10-15 almonds every day
- 2-3 walnuts every day, and if you are a non-vegetarian.
- You can take fish two times a week, and if you are a vegetarian, then definitely, you can take broccoli, two to three times a week or you can take kaali urad ki daal.
That definitely will solve your problem.
And if the problem is not solved by these things, then definitely you have to visit a sexologist who can treat your problem.
My name is Dr. Vinod Raina, you can meet me on the platform of Lybrate. You can visit www.lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rainaread more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Raina
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod RainaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Very helpful and knowledgeable
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. Good
Dr. Vinod Raina counseling is very good. He solved my queries and cleared all doubts. His experience in counselling over all issues is great. I am very satisfied
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, caring, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Really useful
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are saved my life. ACTIVATE the points of interest to me know when I get the best way?
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, sensible and practical. Awesome reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable. Its a knowledgeable quatation from ur end.
Thanks a heap for ur prompt reply and effective prescription...the rash healed quickly....my best regards to you..
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. Get more knowledge whish I din't find in other books
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable. Good answer is given here. Thanks!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. Its good to know about real facts
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. Thank you very much sir
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. This app is very useful for everybody.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. Nice feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be very helpful. good
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are knowledgeable. Many thanks doctor
Fayaz Ahmad Ganai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be inspiring. Nice
S S Pai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vinod Raina to be knowledgeable.
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice counsels
Dr. Vinod Raina provides answers that are very helpful. nice info
A man has plenty to worry about in terms of the health and appearance of his penis - whether it be concerns about the size and shape, preventing injuries and disease or making sure it is functioning well enough to please himself and his partners. On top of all these worries, many men - even those as young as their twenties - report anxiety about the appearance of wrinkled penis skin. Fortunately, sagging, dry penis skin is generally not a sign of poor penis health, and in many cases, men are able to take steps to restore their equipment to its former glory. Here are just a few of the issues that can cause a wrinkled appearance, as well as some tips for smoothing and plumping the skin.
What causes a wrinkled penis?
1) Erections. Obviously, when the penis expands during an erection, the skin needs to stretch along with it. When an erection is present, the skin will appear taut and smooth, but once it retracts, the skin that was formerly stretched has nothing to fill it out; therefore, it tends to look a bit bunched and saggy. This issue is more evident in "growers" (men whose penises dramatically increase in size when erect) than "show-ers" (those whose size tends to remain fairly uniform, with only stiffening of the tissue to indicate an erection).
2) Frequent masturbation. Men who have been masturbating regularly for years, especially those who do not use a lubricant during the process, may experience some breakdown of the collagen tissue that gives the penile skin its elasticity and shape. The result is skin that doesn't quite spring back into place easily after a masturbation session, and the foreskin in particular can appear a bit stretched and loose.
3) Yeast infections. Many men notice that, when they have a yeast infection (a fungal infection that can be passed between sexual partners), the glans and foreskin tend to take on a dry, wrinkled appearance. Elimination of the infection with medications generally resolves this problem, although healing can take some time. A high-quality moisturizer can help to alleviate the shriveled look.
4) Balanitis. Like yeast infections, the inflammatory condition known as balanitis can cause wrinkles or dryness on the glans. Balanitis is usually the result of substandard hygiene. Keeping the area clean and applying a moisturizer can generally clear up the problem.
5) Dehydration. Women are often told that the appearance of wrinkles and bags under their eyes is the result of dehydration. The same thing goes for the equally delicate penile skin - men who do not have a sufficient intake of fluid may notice that their members appear wrinkled and unattractive.
6) Aging. Finally, there's no getting around it - as men get older, the collagen that gives the skin its tone and texture tends to thin and break down, and a wrinkled look is the natural result.
Reducing the appearance of wrinkled penile skin
While the skin of the penis will always be a little looser when the member is flaccid - after all, it needs room to expand whenever an erection occurs - there are some steps men can take to improve the overall appearance of the penis and make sure the skin is as resilient and supple as possible.
To start, a guy needs to make sure he is well-hydrated; getting enough fluids can plump out the skin and keep it looking fresh. He should also get plenty of exercise to make sure the heart is pumping enough blood through the veins. An adequate supply of blood is needed to nourish the penile tissue and allow it to appear healthy and vibrant. Nutrition is also an important consideration - a man should be eating a balanced diet of lean proteins, heart-healthy fats and high-quality carbohydrates to provide the nutrients the skin needs to stay strong and elastic.
Finally, a man can improve the look and feel of his penile skin by including a top-drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) as part of his daily personal care regimen. Applying a moisturizing cream that is fortified with vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants can help men to fight off wrinkle-causing free radicals and to maintain healthy and youthful skin tone.
While intercourse is the most desirable form of sex for many men, most men are happy to engage in an occasional bout of dry humping (even if it may result in a fairly sore penis at times). While this form of sex is perhaps more frequently engaged in during adolescence, many adult men have found themselves happily participating at various points. As with many forms of sex, the experience can be enhanced if a man is practicing appropriate penis care as well.
What is it?
Technically known as outercourse (or, more accurately, as a form of outercourse), dry humping involves the rubbing together of the crotches of two individuals while both are clothed, with the genitalia remaining covered as well. In some instances, dry humping can also refer to one person masturbating by simulating intercourse-like movements against the bed, couch or another object while remaining clothed.
As mentioned above, dry humping is often a favorite pastime of adolescents, especially those who are still virgins. Because there is no skin-to-skin contact involving the genitals, the risk of pregnancy or of spreading STIs through outercourse is almost zero. Due to this, dry humping allows teen-aged partners to experience a physical closeness, a simulation of intercourse and an orgasmic release while remaining virgins and running a very low risk of unintended consequences.
While there are many good reasons to engage in outercourse, there are also some drawbacks to this form of entertainment. For example, for many men, once they have experienced the sensation of actual vaginal intercourse, there is little desire to engage in outercourse (except, perhaps as a form of foreplay leading to intercourse). Dry humping may be seen by these men as a poor substitute for "the real thing."
Messiness may also be a factor. If dry humping is carried through to its desired result, the man will ejaculate while still clothed. The semen will accumulate in his underwear or trousers, which some men find uncomfortable. In addition, in many cases the semen will seep through the underwear onto the outer jeans or trousers, creating a wet spot that may be a source of embarrassment if it is seen by others. That wet spot may also develop into a stain, altering the appearance of the pants and possibly making them unusable for future wear.
Beyond the untidiness associated with dry humping, it can often lead to a very sore penis - if an undeniably happy one. This only stands to reason: A man who frantically engages in outercourse is thrusting his penis back and forth against fabric rather than lubricated skin, often in a manic or uncontrolled state of lust. Even soft fabrics like cotton can cause chafing, irritation and rashes in this situation, not to mention a high degree of soreness once an orgasm has been achieved and a man can once again concentrate on something other than obtaining release.
Still, despite the threat of a sore penis and other drawbacks, even fully grown men may find themselves dry humping at various times. It may be a way to engage in some covert sex when exposure of the organ is too dangerous, and in such cases is quite welcomed.
For these instances - or just for those men who simply enjoy dry humping period - it's important for a man to regularly employ a top-drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). To combat the soreness and irritation that can accompany dry humping, a man should select a cream that contains a high-end emollient such as Shea butter in order to provide much-needed soothing relief. Vitamin C is another key ingredient for a quality cream; this vitamin makes strong contributions to collagen production and penile tissue firmness, which is desirable after aggressive dry humping. Finally, acetyl L-carnitine should be among the cream's ingredients; dry humping can cause a loss of sensation, which this ingredient's neuroprotective properties may address.
Any man who wants to ensure his handsome member becomes firm when he wants it will look to vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anything else that might help ensure proper function. Fortunately, there are many nutrients out there that the body needs to help this hard manhood happen, and they are easy to get. One of the best tenets of good member care includes putting all the proper foods into the body in order to get the goodness from the inside out; but what about putting those ingredients on the body, to get the best of those vitamins and nutrients from the outside in?
That's what men can do with a good male organ health crème, especially if it contains certain ingredients the body needs on a daily basis, including vitamin B5.
What does vitamin B5 do?
Vitamin B5 is one of the most important vitamins in the "B" family. It provides the body with numerous benefits, such as helping the body turn food into energy; obviously this is a vitally important function that benefits every part of the body, including the hard manhood. But it also serves as a mood enhancer and energy-booster, especially since it helps the body create red blood cells, which allows the body to carry more oxygen around to every organ.
Besides that, it does other great things when ingested. It boosts the immune system, which helps keep a guy feeling great. It helps regulate blood sugars to keep the body at a constant level and might help avoid that 'crash' in the afternoon that most people dread. Vitamin B5 helps the body use proteins, fat and cholesterol, which can all combine to boost that energy even further.
But what about a healthy member?
- Obviously ingesting vitamin B5 is important for the overall function of the body, but what about the member? There's a big reason why B5 matters - because it helps boost male hormone, which in turn helps improve a man's sensual function. This is especially important as a man ages, because his body produces less male hormone over the years. A stronger hit of vitamin B5 every year can then help ensure a man is doing all he can to increase and improve his male hormone levels.
- A man can also put the vitamin B5 directly on the member for even more targeted benefit. A good male organ health crème that contains this healthy vitamin can help it sink into the skin and deliver a boost of energy to where it's needed most.
- It's also important to remember one key fact about vitamin B5 - it is water-soluble, which means that it gets absorbed and used by the body and then expelled through urine. It doesn't 'build up' in the body's tissues. That means that it must be ingested every single day in order to keep a steady supply going.
- Fortunately, a guy can get vitamin B5 through numerous foods he probably already eats on a daily basis, such as eggs, beef, legumes, mushrooms, and some types of fish, such as tuna or salmon. A guy can also turn to a multivitamin if he worries about getting enough, as this supplement provides an ample dose.
- In addition, a man can boost his vitamin B5 intake from the outside in by using a high-quality male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Using a crème every day can provide not only B5 right to the area where it's needed most, but the body can absorb lots of other wholesome ingredients, including vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, vitamin A, and much more. A powerful Shea butter and vitamin E base helps ensure the delivery of the crème is smooth, soothing and enjoyable.
When women go out to a spa, they seem to have an incredibly good time. They leave with their skin glowing, their attitude relaxed and easy, and their smile much bigger than it was when they got there. All that pampering obviously makes an enormous difference for her, both physically and mentally. So why can't a man engage in some spa-like penis care that provides him with the same enjoyable benefits?
Sure, there isn't a spa that caters to the penis and provides it with a variety of massages, wraps, oils, lotions and potions. But a guy can create his own spa experience at home and enjoy every moment of it while he ensures his penis is in top-notch shape and ready for service.
Before the festivities begin, a guy should put on some good, relaxing music and dim the lights to a level that makes him more relaxed. That's the whole point of this exercise - to relax and to provide for a healthy penis at the same time.
Start with the cleansing
A clean penis is a healthy penis. Start out just like a spa would, by getting every little bit of the body as clean as a whistle. This doesn't just mean jumping into the normal shower routine, however. A penis spa day means running a bath full of warm water and climbing in for a good ten minutes or so, using the hands and a mild cleanser to scrub everywhere, paying careful attention to the penis and surrounding area. A guy should make sure every last inch is gently but thoroughly cleaned.
Get rid of dead skin cells
Ever wonder how women get that glowing skin after their trip to the spa? That's the magic of exfoliation, which gets rid of the dead skin cells that tend to make skin look dull and tired. A man can exfoliate his penis right there in the tub, using a soft cloth. Consider it polishing the penis to make it look and feel more lively. Simply grip the penis with the cloth in hand, then rub gently until the penis feels cleaner than ever.
Get plenty of moisturization
Climb out of the tub and use a soft towel to pat the skin dry. Don't rub it, as this can be too rough and can undo all that hard work thus far. Use an all-natural moisturizer on the penis, rubbing it in gently with the fingertips while the skin is still slightly damp, so as to lock in even more moisture. Look for an all-natural product that contains plenty of Shea butter for the best results.
Give it a little workout
At this point, a man might be very tempted to do what comes naturally when he's rubbing his penis, especially now that it is so clean and smooth. And why not? Masturbation is a great way to keep up with good penis care. Science has even shown, over and over through a multitude of studies, that regular ejaculation can help a man avoid serious health issues, such as prostate cancer. So take a moment of this spa day to really enjoy all those health benefits.
Get a good dose of nutrients
As the spa days draws to a close, a man wants a big finish. He can achieve that by applying a top-notch, luxurious penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains vitamin A to fight odor, vitamin C and D for protective properties and vitamin E for softness is a great idea. A guy can also look to L-carnitine to fight against peripheral nerve damage and alpha lipoic acid to fight against the signs of aging. Wrap it all up in a luxurious Shea butter base and a guy can breathe a sigh of happiness at the end of his healthy penis spa day.
Lots of men develop a penis rash at some point in their lives. In most cases, the penis rash comes quickly and leaves quickly. In other cases, it can hang around for a long time. Since penis health is something on the minds of most men, and because a penis rash can be a deterrent to sexual activity if a partner is made uncomfortable by the presence of one, most men want to determine the cause of any rash so that they know what steps to take to treat it.
Is it jock itch? A sign of a sexually transmitted infection? A reaction to chemicals in soap or laundry detergent? It can be any of these things - but can it also be due to a simple headache? The answer is yes - and no.
Not the headache, per se
Can a headache directly cause a penis rash? The answer is no. The stress or physical complications that result in the headache do not also cause a rash to burst forth on or around the penis. But if a guy experiences headaches - or fever, pains, etc. - regularly and therefore treats these ailments with certain medications, it is possible that those medications may bring about an unwanted penis rash.
Many people with headaches, arthritis, fever or similar ailments take non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) to manage these issues. Although the name NSAIDs sounds strange, they are among the most common drugs around. That's because this class of medication includes the common everyday aspirin, as well as such popular drugs as ibuprofen and naproxen.
For most people, popping a few aspirin every now and then is not a big deal at all. But some people have what is called a fixed drug eruption (FDE) in response to NSAIDs. This is basically an allergic reaction, and it doesn't occur just to NSAIDs. Many other classes of drugs, including some antibiotics and sedatives, may provoke an FDE in a person who is allergic to them.
- So what is an FDE? It's a lesion that appears in response to a drug, typically between 30 minutes and 8 hours after taking it. The lesion is circular or oval in shape, often reddish or brownish in coloration. There may also be a blister with the lesion. Sometimes, more than one lesion will appear, especially if taking several drugs at once. When there is more than one lesion, they can have a very rash-like appearance.
- FDEs can show up anywhere on the body, including the penis. Often the penis rash they create is itchy or overly tender. Many men find that the presence of the lesions on the penis makes sex less enjoyable and may prefer to refrain from sex until the lesions have cleared up. Some doctors believe FDEs can be passed on, so wearing condoms during sex when an FDE is present is recommended.
- FDA lesions go away typically after a few days; however, if a guy continues to use the medication that causes the eruption, they are likely to come back. Consulting with a doctor about possible alternative medications is advised.
- When treating a headache results in a penis rash, there may be discomfort on the penis. Making use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. If the lesion is "open" and oozing, avoid applying the crème. But if it is "closed," applying a crème with a combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter and vitamin E, can help soothe the damaged skin and encourage greater healing. It also helps if the crème includes vitamin D, often called the miracle vitamin because of its propensity to enhance health.
Every man wants to avoid a penis infection, and that's part of the reason most men adhere to very good penis care regimens. Avoiding sexually transmitted diseases is one of the main reasons a man uses a condom at each and every encounter (or if he doesn't, he knows he should!). But sometimes, despite a man's best efforts, he could wind up with a penis infection. Some of these can be easily treated, but others will be with him for life, and can dramatically change how he lives his life in the future.
One of the most unpleasant parts of a penis infection is having to tell former and current partners about the condition. These individuals deserve to know about what is going on so they can get themselves tested and take other steps to protect their own health. But for the person who has to tell them, breaking the news is definitely not an easy matter.
Here are some tips to help the man who must tell a former or current partner about sexually transmitted diseases that he might have shared with them.
1) Be absolutely sure. Don't tell them just on a hunch that a disease might be present. Have the tests, then have the results in hand when making that call.
2) Call or tell them in person. Though it might be tempting to send an email, it's always best to tell them in person, if possible, so they can ask questions immediately. If in-person won't work, call them. And if that won't work, try texting them with a request to talk - now.
3) Don't lay blame. Odds are that if a man has a sexually transmitted disease, he's not entirely sure where it came from. If there was only one partner, then obviously it could be clear - but even so, never lay blame on another person when calling to tell them the news. The idea is to get them concerned for their health and get them to get tested, not to make them feel defensive or ashamed.
4) Get the word out fast. Not only do they need to know, they need to know yesterday - so make sure to get the word to them as soon as possible. This can help them get the care they need much sooner, and can prevent them from passing it on to someone else if it turns out they do have the sexually transmitted disease.
5) Come prepared with answers. There will be many questions, of course, and most of them need to be answered by their doctor. But a man might be able to provide some insight to the partner when he mentions the disease. For instance, a guy who has been diagnosed with gonorrhea can reassure their partner that it can be cured, as long as they get to the doctor quickly and take the medication as directed.
6) Be ready for emotion. The very idea of a sexually transmitted disease can make someone feel anxious, depressed, angry, horrified, ashamed, defensive and many other emotions - sometimes all at once! And when that emotion hits, they are likely to vent on the most convenient target, which happens to be the guy who just called them with the bad news. So be prepared to listen to what they have to say yet stay calm and cool, even when dealing with that tidal wave of emotion.
Finally, a man should take every step possible to make sure he never has to make that kind of phone call or visit again. He can do this by practicing even better penis care than he has in the past, including always wrapping up the member when it's time to get busy.
And of course, daily care matters as well. He can help ensure a strong, healthy penis with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This crème should contain a plethora of protective ingredients, such as L-arginine for better blood flow and oxygenation, alpha lipoic acid to fight free radicals and vitamin A to eradicate bacteria.
Guys love to talk about everything and anything, but they seem to have serious problems talking about penis health. Since good penis care is so important to a man's health, sense of well-being and sensual satisfaction, it stands to reason that a guy would be more than ready to talk about it; however, that's not the case. So how can a man get to the point of feeling comfortable with talking about the equipment with another guy?
Fortunately, there are lots of good answers to that. Here are a few.
1) Look for friends who are open-minded. Everybody knows how it works; some friends are those that keep their feelings close to the vest and never say much of anything, but there are others that start talking about sex and everything related as soon as they open their mouths. It's those latter friends that a guy might be tempted to talk to about penis health, but don't discount the quiet ones. They are the deep thinkers who might have some valuable insights. The idea is to find someone who is open-minded enough to know that talking about penis health is simply a matter of daily life, just like penis care is.
2) Choose the right time to talk. Two guys working hard on a construction site might not have the time or the inclination to talk about penis bumps or rashes. But two men sitting over a few cold beers might be more likely to discuss all matters below the belt. Wait until a chosen friend seems to be quite relaxed and talkative.
3) Broach the subject carefully. Don't just jump into the discussion, as that might get all kinds of side-eye. Instead, frame the situation as a story of sorts. "So the other night, I was getting ready to go out on a date with that hot girl and I looked down in the shower and saw these weird red marks on my penis." That's going to get the friend's attention, because this is a situation that he might know very well, and who doesn't want to help out a friend with their dating issues?
4) Back off if necessary. No matter how open a guy seems to be, if he tenses up and closes off when penis health is brought up in any way, it's time to back off. He's not ready to talk about it, and might never be. But at least now it's clear, and a man with questions can look to some of his other friends for advice.
5) Return the favor. If a man is open to talking about penis health, he's likely open to talking about his own problems as well. So when he does mention something like that, drop everything and focus on what he's saying. This is the kind of discussion that strengthens and solidifies a great friendship, so it deserves full attention.
6) Say thanks. Sometimes a guy might talk about penis health even though he's not really comfortable with it, just as a way to help make his buddy feel better. Whether or not that's the case, don't forget to thank that listening friend - profusely! "You've really set my mind at ease, man. Thank you so much!" is a great way to make him feel valued and helpful.
Speaking of helpful, a man can help ensure the best penis health by using a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains a wealth of nutrients, such as vitamin A to fight odor and vitamin C for overall health, is great. Other important ingredients include Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which provide hydration that leaves skin smooth, supple and ready for action.
Sex is both a sensual and sensory experience, so it's not unusual for a man to want to make sure nothing about him is offensive to a partner's senses. Unfortunately, in all too many cases, a man is prone to carrying a certain level of penis odor around with him. When that odor level is high, it can be a significant turn-off to bedmates. In most cases, paying proper attention to basic penis health and hygiene can prevent or treat off-putting penis odor. But there are some instances in which more extensive steps may need to be taken. Such is the case when that penis odor is due to a condition known as TMAU.
TMAU is short for trimethylaminuria, a metabolic disorder often called "fish odor syndrome" or "fish malodor syndrome." While TMAU is much more often found in women, it can occur in men.
It's actually surprising that TMAU is more common in women, for the disorder is a genetic condition and the likelihood of a man inheriting it is as equal as it is for a woman. In both cases, if both of a person's parents carry the gene, there is a 25% chance that a child will have TMAU. It's theorized that the reason more women seem to have TMAU is because something exacerbates the TMAU to make it more pronounced. Many theories believe it is the higher levels of estrogen in women that "worsens" the condition. Similarly, it's thought that perhaps men with symptomatic TMAU have both the genes and higher levels of estrogen than the general male population has.
How it works
Whatever the reason for the variation between genders, TMAU works in the same way. Trimethylamine is an organic compound used in food digestion, during which it is converted into trimethylamine oxide. When this conversion does not occur, trimethylamine hangs out in the body until it is disposed of through sweat, breath and urine. When unconverted, trimethylamine has a very strong fishy odor, which becomes pronounced when it leaves the body.
In men, this can create a strong body odor, and an especially strong penis odor, due to the heavy sweating common in the penile area as well as to deposits of urine that remain on the penis after urination.
TMAU is entirely benign, but the intense odor associated with it can cause many men to feel embarrassed or nervous. Men who suspect their penis odor (or other body odor) may be due to TMAU should ask their doctor for what is called a "choline load" test.
TMAU does not have a cure, but many men find that dietary changes can help reduce the odor. This involves avoiding foods such as eggs, beans, fish, and red meat which are associated with TMAU. (Working with a nutritionist is advised if this route is taken.)
Some men have found antibiotics somewhat helpful in fighting TMAU, and at least one study found that incorporating charcoal and copper chlorophyllin supplements produced positive results for many participants.
Penis odor caused by TMAU may also lessen if other sources of penis odor are attacked, and using an exceptional penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help with this. The best crème will therefore be one with vitamin A, with anti-bacterial properties which attack one of the primary sources of everyday persistent penis odor. The more resilient the penis skin, the better able it will be to resist odor as well. For that reason, the crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that fights the free radicals that can lead to unwanted oxidative stress.
When a man looks for some relief from pain, itching or other irritations, he naturally reaches for a variety of potions and lotions he has in the medicine cabinet. And yes, these definitely work if a man has a minor irritation on most parts of the body, such as his hands, feet, or even his face. But when it comes to penis care, many men are quite surprised to learn that the ointments and other treatments that are okay for the rest of the body are a big no-no for the delicate penis skin.
Why not use regular ointments?
No matter how much penis pain a man is feeling, or how rashy and red his penis might be, there are some medications he should never reach for to find relief. That's because these creams might contain ingredients that are far too harsh for the delicate skin. For instance, a guy might look to the cortisone cream in order to soothe a terribly itchy penis, but this is a mistake - the steroid content in the cream can cause long-term problems.
Besides that, remember that the urethra at the tip of the penis is a gateway to even more delicate tissues. Using an ointment of any kind that isn't specifically designed for the penis is bad enough, but using a crème that then gets into the tip of the penis can mean pain and swelling for those tissues just inside, which only adds to a guy's penis pain woes.
Relieving penis pain the right way
So what can a guy do about penis pain? How can he ease a red penis that is crying out for relief? A careful, measured approach is the best way to go. Here's what he can do.
1) Examine why it happened. What caused the pain? What was happening when it began? Sometimes this is easy to pinpoint, but other times it seems a mystery. The closer a man can get to the time it began, the more he might be able to narrow it down to anything from a sensual encounter to the use of a new soap to an injury he didn't realize was really that bad at the time.
2) Decide how bad it is. Penis pain that is fleeting, very minor or comes from an obvious cause that can be remedied probably doesn't require a visit to the doctor. However, penis pain that persists, is bad enough to take a man's breath away or that doesn't really have an obvious cause might be good reason to get a professional medical opinion.
3) Try home remedies first. If it isn't bad enough for the doctor, a guy can treat it at home. Start with the tried-and-true options, such as a warm or cool compress, a soothing bath to remove any and all residue and airing out the penis for a while. If simple home remedies don't work after several hours, it might be time to consider the doctor again.
4) Take over the counter medications. Sometimes over the counter medications can help for minor irritations - but again, keep in mind that this should only be used if a guy knows what caused the pain. For instance, a sore and red penis that resulted from overzealous masturbation could benefit from a guy taking ibuprofen or acetaminophen, over the counter painkillers, to ease the pain.
5) Think about ways to prevent the pain. If a guy knows what caused the pain - for instance, he used a latex condom right before the swelling and redness started - then he can take steps to avoid that in the future. Knowing how to prevent penis pain is always much better than figuring out how to treat it!
Finally, a guy can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The use of soothing Shea butter and vitamin E is a great idea for the penis that feels red, bruised or otherwise painful.
When winter rolls around, every man knows it's time to step up his penis care game. Chilly weather, blisteringly cold winds and the frigid air that rises from snow on the ground can really do some damage to skin all over the body, from the scalp to the toes - and the penis is one of the most decidedly vulnerable body parts. Here's how to maintain a healthy penis during the wintertime, and avoid the discomfort, dryness, and even penis pain that can sometimes result from the plummeting temperatures.
1) Run the humidifier. One of the biggest reasons for penis pain, dryness and other irritations during the winter is the lack of moisture in the air. As the cold weather rolls in, humidity drops, which really annoys the skin. This can be remedied through the use of a humidifier. They are cheap, easy to use and provide adequate moisture in the air to fight off the drying cold.
2) Moisturize like crazy. Putting more moisture in the air is a must, but so is putting more moisture on the body itself, including the penis. Using a high-quality moisturizer that includes Shea butter and vitamin E is a great way to not only ensure skin hydration, but to ensure it sinks into the skin and provides long-lasting relief.
3) Go with layers. When headed outside during the winter months, always dress in layers. While a big, thick coat might look really comfy - especially when the wind chill is low and the snow is glistening on the ground - dressing in layers can actually keep a person warmer while allowing for easy removal of some clothing when stepping indoors.
4) Stay clean as a whistle. Keeping things clean all over is the name of the game when it comes to avoiding irritation and penis pain during the winter months. Remember, a guy who is bundled up during the wintertime will sometimes sweat as he fights against the cold, and that sweat has plenty of time to settle into the area around the penis and lead to odor and other issues. A healthy penis requires cleanliness, so make sure to shower at least once a day with a gentle cleanser.
5) Drink plenty of water. Hydration from the inside out is always the best choice, no matter what the weather is like outside. The more hydrated a man is, the more likely he will be to have soft, supple skin. Remember that cells need the water to do their best work, and that includes the cells in the penis that deliver oxygen-rich blood for erections, as well as feed the nerve endings that make sex so enjoyable.
6) Choose soft fabrics. Layers are an obvious choice, but what kind of layers? When it comes to avoiding dryness, itching, irritation and penis pain from all of the above, a guy should go with fabrics that are truly delicate against the skin, such as very soft cotton. Some winter clothing contains wool, flannel or other fabrics that have the potential for harshness against the skin; avoid these and stick with the tried-and true.
7) Use a top-notch penis health crème. Finally, don't forget to stay as hydrated as possible with the help of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains the aforementioned Shea butter and vitamin E, applied directly to the penis, can help provide some of the best hydration available. Other ingredients, such as vitamin A, C, and D, are known for healing properties - this can be very advantageous for the man who is struggling with itching, penis pain and other issues during the winter.