Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Kumar Kakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar KakarYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old female I have pain in my left leg (Pindli) and left arm above the palm 6 inches last 10 years now a days it feeling more pain entire day specially in the night at the time of the sleeping also I am feeling tired and my weight is gaining. Please help.
I am having lower back pain from the past 2 days its paining all the time how do I cure it and what are the causes.
Hi, I am 20 years old boy. Its been a year I have ocd and its getting worser what can I do about it, which medication will safe for me.
Is it possible to milk come from breasts before marriage or before or without doing single intercourse.
My height is now 5.8 inch nd my age is 21 and I want to increase my height minimum 5.10 inch .so please give me some way . What can I do for that and my weight is 78 kg.
I am getting rashes of red in colour always because of sweat and rubbing in between my thighs and under my chest. What should I want to do to get rid of this? Please suggest.
I had my last period on 17th jan and I took unwanted 72 contraceptive pill three times due to unprotected sex. When I will have my next period?
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
1. Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
2. Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
3. Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
4. Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
6. Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
7. Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
8. Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!