Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have been taking losakind H for BP and Metformin tablets one each day for the past 2 to 3 years and had prostate or urinary problems in the past one year which has been corrected with home and ayurveda, but I have now started having erection problems I am 67 years of age. have been taking super tonic but it helps only sometimes ,What should I do now?
I am having a frequent pain in my right leg. It's very severe n terrible. Not always but if I m walking a lot that day or on cold nights. The pain is too terrible. Please suggest me something. I am fed up of it.
Sir, I have diabetes in urine in age of 17 now I am 27 age, I am obes also before 6 months I tested diabetes it is normal in blood. If I get diabetes, can I marry and it spread to my wife? And to upcoming children? Wt should I do? I feeling too lazy from past 2 months, is it signs of diabetes? I am not also not doing any physical exercises also, Please suggest me?
I have fatty liver. Sgot and sgpt level is high. And high cholesterol. Uric acid high level. What should i do?
I am 18 year old boy and I am addicted to masturbation I always think I won't do it but it happens once in a day or more than it what can I do stop itDoes it have any negative effect on my body.
I have problem of lose motion after I finish my tablet given by doctor, which is good tablet for me?
A person’s overall well-being is decided by a number of factors, and a healthy intimate life is one of them. While most think of this as an act of pleasure and happiness, in reality, there are various factors that add to a healthy sex life. Expectations from oneself and from the partner are often untold and therefore mismatch and disappointment is very common.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is very common in men. A lot of them go through this silently without being able to identify the underlying cause nor being able to find the right cure. Given the private nature of this topic, they go about discreetly trying various products as told by friends and family. This could cause more harm than good.
Ayurveda believes impotence is caused by an imbalance between the body’s 3 main doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. Treatment is aimed at restoring this balance. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is caused by the following reasons:
- Performance anxiety
- Lower levels of testosterone hormone
- Physical and mental exertion and/or stress levels (grief, fear, terror)
- Strained relationships
- Neurological disorders
- Endocrine issues like hypothyroidism,
- Some drugs like antidepressants, anti-hypertensives
- Trauma to the groin or prostate area
- Physical trauma like accidents
- Excessive smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse,
Ayurvedic remedies for impotence listed below are safe with no side effects. However, it is always advisable to talk to a practitioner and get the right medicine for you.
- Shilajit capsules: One of the best anti-ageing agents known, it is rich in antioxidants and trace minerals and helps in cell regeneration. These capsules can be consumed with milk or with water
- Tribulus powder: The roots and fruits of this plant are widely used in treating impotence. They are believed to improve testosterone levels and so improve general vitality. It enhances libido and sexual well-being.
- Kesar: One of the most effective spices useful in various medical conditions, it also has been proven effective in treating impotence and is the main ingredient in most Ayurvedic preparations.
- Ashwagandha: This Indian ginseng is widely accepted in medical circles for its multiple benefits – immune booster, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, sleep inducer, and stress reliever. The roots, leaves, and berries of this plant are also used in preparations for treating impotence by improving semen volume, quality, and sperm count.
- Curculigo orchioides or kali musli: Studies have been done to prove their aphrodisiac effects and so these are also used in Ayurvedic remedies for impotence. They not only correct the impotence but also improve overall physical and mental health, which are often causes of impotence.
Avoid self-medication and though it is a private matter, talk to a doctor to get rid of impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
1) How do I solve chronic constipation in my 87 years old mother who has recently developed this problem of once in 3 days and that too really hard and difficult to come out. How to get it out ? 2) How to prevent? Health otherwise good. Medication since 15 years : 1/2 istamet (50/500) 1 amloz-5 mg 1 ecosprin 75 and 1 thyronorm-50 All one per day. Diet: Crushed Veggie soup-3 times a day, breakfast-1 Egg, Lunch, Dinner : mashed potatoes cooked veggies Dal. Dahi 2 tmes 1/2 bowl, Tea 1 toast or 2 fibre biscuits Mid meal: Small elaichi bananas 4-6 per day.
Should I visit a doctor or continue with the meds you prescribed. Sir 1 more doubt I have. Is there any relation between loose stool colitis n masturbation. As I was completely cured bt only 1ce I masturbated n my symptoms returned. Pls enlighten me. I cannot masturbate as I afraid it wl worsen my condition. Bcoz 1ce I masturbated the loose stool prob becomes immense.
According to medical practice is it really possible to increase the length and width of a male reproductive organ permanently. If yes, what method or treatment is available for it.
I want to know the symptoms of HIV and AIDS because in recent time I am participated in sex most of the time without condom.
Urgent help required. My friend's last period was on 5th of april and lasted for 4 days approx. She was virgin also. But a week before she had tried to have intercourse with her bf. They didn't actually had intercourse. Only the tip may have got in. They are sure he didn't cum. But their is a possibility of precum. She was late 3 days for pill also. Now the problem is that her regular period was about to start in 1-2 days. But a light bleeding have started today which is very lighter. She is she ok? Hope She is not pregnant? What should be done? Help urgently.
My hiv elisa test is negative sample absorbance I value is 0.032 and cutoff value 0.263.If test is negative why the value is not 0.
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.