Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am kumar. Age 43 years. Please suggest best medicine to prevent premature ejaculation and to prolong time duration in sex.
Continuous Vomiting sensation due to trimester pregnancy. Unable to eat but feeling hungry.Please tell sir .
Am 25 years old. My wedding was on Aug 2014. My periods are irregular. We stayed together only for 4 Months continuously (December 2015 to April 2016. On May 2016 I consult a gync n ultrasound scanning report shows that I have pcod. Dr. prescribed novelon tablets. I completed one cycle. Menses occurred June 30th . But due to headache n vomiting I consulted another Dr. She prescribed APCOD Sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate 5 days, duphaston after 15 days. My husband had a short vacation of 25 days. But no luck this time. Menses occurred August 1st. Hus vacation too over. And he is now in Saudi Arabia. On 5th day of menses I consult Dr. She again prescribed apcod sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate for 5 days on 5th day onwards , orovit active too. I will be there in Saudi Arabia after 3 months with my hus. Dr. told me to take these medicines for 2 to 3 months. And to consult before going to Saudi Arabia. Is this good to continue these tablets, any side effects. Is this correct way of treatment for pcod. Suggest diet for pcod. My weight is 51 kg. Height is 5 ft 2 inch.
What are the symptoms of TB AND what is their precaution and treatment for TB. More than 2weeks cuff means that it have.
Hi, I'm 24 years Old, while daily morning mouth wash I have noticed blood since three days in mucus I spate, I smoke 10 sticks a Day but don't drink or do anything other unhealthy stuff, I don't feel any pain in my throat but yes I have itchy throat and a bit cough coz of mucus I guess, what would the problem, is it something serious? Please Please please advise!
I am 27 years old. From last 3 years I was not getting erections at all, not even nocturnal and morning erections. I got my blood test done and testosterone level etc is all good. Now I taking 2 capsules of dabur shilajit from last 2 weeks after which there is nocturnal erections and sometime I get erections during day but erections are not rigid and hard. What is the problem and can you please help to solve this problem.
Hello doctor, I want to know what are the treatments available in ayurvedic for Low testosterone hormones. Can you explain.
Is 4 inches pennis comfortable for girls to enjoy sex or is 4 inches may help to enjoy sex to girls.
HIV 1&2 CMIA antibody test @ 85th day post exposure is non reactive (0.15). Is this conclusive or should I retest @ 6 months. What is the difference between test @ 12 weeks test @84 days and test @ 90 days. Also does recent cytomegalovirus delay the HIV test window period. Thanks!
I have been suffering from Typhoid since two weeks. I am taking monocef injection morning and evening daily. I am done with 7 injections till now. However the fever is not coming down. Have participated in sex with call girls several times. Is typhoid is a symptom of hiv?
What are the symptoms of aids? What is hypermetropia? What is long sightedness? What is physical streaming?
My father is 76 years old. Has a history of seizure, hypertension. He is suffering from low sodium and potassium since 8 Aug 15. And since then he's been in and out of hospital. We are consulting a neurologist from a reputed hospital but his condition isnt any better in all these days. Pls suggest who should we meet for further advice. Thanks.
I am 29 year old male. I got married three years before. Till now I didn't get any child. My medical report and my wife medical reports are fine only doctor said. What could be the reason getting late.
Hi doctor, Gud day. I am having a doubt that masturbation is gud for health or not. Some networks and papers says its too bad and some says is gud and it avoids cancer too. How to trust it? And which foods should I need to take after masturbating and suggest some easily available foods for healthy sex life. Thanks in advance.
Hi, i have breathing problem most of the time my nose will be block and specially in the night time every day. Kindly suggest me how to come out from this problem ?
I am 27 years Old. During summer hot I sweat a lot and my under arms and groin (especially very close to private part) develop an uncomfortably moist nether region with an odor (Swamp Crotch). What should I do? Nothing effective in long term.
Patients with diabetes are likely to suffer from nerve damage. This condition is known as diabetic neuropathy. An increase in the blood-sugar level can damage nerve fibres, especially in the legs and feet. Diabetic neuropathy is a common complication for people suffering from diabetes.
Types of neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy: This is the most frequently occurring form of diabetic neuropathy. It can affect the legs, feet, hands and arms of a person. Some of the common symptoms include numbness in the leg or arm, cramps, reduced reflexes and muscle weakness. This is accompanied by other problems such as joint pain, ulcers, and deformities.
- Autonomic neuropathy: This part of the nervous system controls the intestines, heart, stomach, lungs, eyes and sex organs. Diabetes can wreak havoc in these vital organs. Some of the common symptoms include bladder problems, vomiting, nausea, erectile malfunction, fluctuation in body temperature, decreased or increased sweating, and irregular heart rate.
- Radiculoplexus neuropathy: This form of neuropathy affects the nerves in areas such as the thighs, legs, buttocks, etc. This condition is mostly witnessed in people suffering from type 2 diabetes. The symptoms are often observed on one side of the body, which includes abdominal swelling, pain in the thigh, hip and buttock, weight loss, difficulty in getting up from a particular position.
- Mononeuropathy: This form of neuropathy attacks a particular nerve and is mostly found in older adults. It doesn’t have any long-term implications. Some of the symptoms include paralysis of the face, pain in the chest, difficulty in focusing the eye, and pain in the foot.
Risk factors of diabetic neuropathy
- Being overweight: An increase in body weight increases the chances of diabetic neuropathy. A body mass index (BMI) of greater than 24 is considered to be alarming for a patient suffering with diabetes.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the arteries, thereby reducing the flow of blood to the feet and the legs. This increases the chance of diabetic neuropathy.
- Kidney disease: Diabetes can cause great damage to the kidneys, which increases the level of toxins in the body. This situation can aggravate to diabetic neuropathy.
- Poor control of blood-sugar levels: A poor control of blood-sugar levels is the biggest risk factor of diabetic neuropathy. Keeping the blood-sugar level under control helps the nerves to maintain a healthy condition.
Common complications of diabetic neuropathy
- Digestive problems: Nerve damage can lead to diseases such as diarrhoea, bloating, nausea, vomiting and a loss of appetite. It can also result in a disease called gastroparesis; this is a disease which doesn’t let the stomach empty at its usual rate.
- Limb loss: Gradual nerve damage can affect the limbs of the body. Diabetic neuropathy slowly damages the soft tissues and the skin, which eventually results in the loss of a limb. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..