Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
I am sahil chandel my grandmother was also has the problem of polycystik kidney disease so as my father. I want to know that I am a gymer I gym and exercise everyday is it good if I take whey protein?
I am 21 years old and my eyes muscles is little weak. I want to make a blue light filter specs for me. Please suggest the best quality lens for my eyes.
My knees are paning while I am using stair. What is the reason behind these. Is this vitamin d3 deficiency.
Mujhe ankylosing spondylitis hai pochle 12 sal se. Mai sabhi jagah gya lekin mujhe iska koi ilaj nhi mila. Meri halat tab se lagatar khatab hai. Mujhe kuch ab aage samajh nhi aata. Mujhe karwat tak nahi li jati. Kya mujhe indian spine injury center jana chahiye ya waha se bhi kuch fayada nhi hoga. Meri financial condition bhi bahut kharab hai. Please mujhe hindi me bataiye mai kya karu.
I have low body weight and stamina my hight is 1.7 m where my weight is only 42 kgs pls help me suggest some medicine without side effects.
Sir mere Face par bahoot jyada black spot hai or mahaso ke sir mai kya karoo maine bahoot sare creame or tub lagave but no efect.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.