Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
I have yellow teeth, also I brush daily. Some of Dr. Said flourished teeth. From some days bleeding also occurs. Please suggest what to do How I remove these Yellowish stains. I also have a problem of pcod.
Hi. My wisdom teeth has been extracted. Even after 7 days I have pain in my mouth and swelling on both sides of my face. The pain is so severe what is the solution. Is it normal to have pain and swelling after one week.
My granddaughter aged 1 yr7m got 4tooths each 2on on upper and lower jaws and no more further teeth visible now. Please advise when she is likely to get more teeth.
I have a bad breath problem. What should I do? What can be the reasons and what are the possible cures to it?
Hello, I need to do RCT for a tooth. I have latest x ray with me taken one week back. What will be the estimated charge for RCT?
Hi doctor. Tell me some calcium toothpastes or tooth pastes which keep teeth's decay away or keep teeth enamel safe. Please tell me it's urgent.
Sir, I want to get rid of dental fluorosis. So please tell me that upto what extent I will have to spend for it normally ?
I have chronic halitosis for about 9 years. I have tried everything from mouthwashes to good oral hygiene. But nothing is working. I have allergy problems in my nose and I sneeze all the days. My breath stinks 24*7.
Dental implants, which can be placed immediately after the removal of tooth, are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.