Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod AroraYour feedback matters!
I have problem with getting sleep for two years. I have tension or anything, even that I cant sleep early.
My grand Mother has a problem of umbilical hernia she is now 70 years but she is perfectly alright. Is it possible. Is she able to observe operation.
I am suffering from digestion bcoz it started in my pregnancy nd after my delivery my condition is same what should be I eat I have to go toilet. I am suffering from this problem last 3 years my all reports r normal. I also tried khichdi rice curd and lassi. Bt no any progress. Now what I have to now pls help me in my problem.
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the affected area to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus. Untill, recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches wherein the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and the genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised to the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy.
1. Kalium Bromatum (Kali Brom): It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in case of syphilitic psoriasis.
2. Kalium Arsenicosum (Kali Ars): It is an effective treatment for psoriasis on the back and the arms.
4. Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who are forgetful.
5. Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas especially if it is inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
6. Kalium Sulphuricum (Kali Sulph): It is best used in Guttate psoriasis (Psoriasis exhibiting papules or solid growths on the skin), especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
7. Arsenic album: It is used in case of psoriasis that improves by applying warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.