Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita MittalYour feedback matters!
Sir, is girls get pregnant bt taking boys sperm in her mouth. If yes then how I get control over it! Any method.
I am married since 10 months .but no sign of pregnancy to my wife .I have been tested semen analysis .Dr said that your motility level is very low .(1-4) that too dead .plz suggest me how to diagnose me.
I am aishwarya. My marriage completed 1years but I am not able to conceive. I have taken all test last month I scanned and my report told all is normal. Doctor told report is fine at last of day scan the doctor told me tat egg is ruptured. Doctor advised me to take fertisure f tablet. My age is 25.
Hey I am a student. On the day of 19 th June me nd my partner have some sexual activities like rubbing by mistake fr 10 to 15 min. Nd after that I just washed everything. But still we both are virgin. While doing that I put on my clothes bt he did not. So I am worrying about my pregnancy. Because there was a stain of sperm on my pajama. My period date was 22 and still I am not having it. May I a pregnant? I am so much worried about my condition. Can I get pregnant from the mixture of my liquid and sperm. Is it possible that that mixture travel to my uterus? I have had 1 pregnancy test which is negative? But should I take pills? Or again go for re test?
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can be either severe or mild but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation quite troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I did a protected sex with my husband after the 4 days of the completion of my period and after did this protected sex ,I ate an i-pill within 2 hours for extra precaution. But again my period has started within 15 days after the completion of my previous period. What is the reason of this?
I had itching in soles and feet during 8th month of pregnancy. My doc had recommended me to take Udiliv 300 twice in a day. After Liver Function test, SGOT (AST) is 49 and SGPT (ALT) is 54. My doc is saying that now we cannot wait or due delivery date which is 16 October, rather she is asking me to go for cesarean delivery on 3rd October. I am completing 38 weeks then. According to her, it is risky to wait for delivery after 38 week as it might lead to baby death. What do you suggest in case? I would prefer normal delivery.
I am 44 years cancer survivor.First chemo starts on 26-11-13 & last on 16-05-2014. My last period date was 26.12.2013. Can my periods come back ?
I am 8 month pregnant and facing burning sensation in upper abdomen. Can you suggest the reason for the same.
Hi, my wife drank harpic (toilet cleaner) she was admitted in hospital but her father did not revealed that she drank harpic instead he said she is having chest pain. She actually was having chest pain when admitted to hospital but my father in law due to my fear did not told about harpic. She also had anxiety and panic attack problem from past 2 years after doctor examined and started treatment few hour later they said she is recovering and will be shifted to general ward but same day after few hour again some problem started and then put on ventilation was given anesthesia to rest and next day she died. I know its my father in law mistake he never told the doctor about harpic and what made her drink that shit. In death certificate doctor wrote it was by suffocation. I just need to know if my father in law would have told the doctor could she be saved. Please doctor I need to know.
The day I got periods and vagina was itching and I was having irritation in that area. This happened for three days and then it stopped itching in the day time but for the past 3 days its been itching at night as soon as I go to bed. There is no different sort of discharge or any pain during urine. I feel better after I apply candid antifungal powder there. Anything that I can do to cure this & why is this happening?
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and having cold and cough. Last night fever was 103. I took paramet and since morning 4'o clock it was 100. Now again its rising its 100.6 now. What should be done?
After taking ECP ipill how many time taken it's work in female body to prevent ovulation. please help me sir.
I am a 20 year female, i am experiencing burning sensation in my foot for past 1 month, severe breathing difficulty after climbing upstairs, severe perspiration even in ac room, gagging sensation even after taking water/morning breakfast. What could be it due to?
Generally there is a faulty belief that fruits will help to get rid of constipation.
But the fact is this: Almost all the fruits (except lengthy kerala banana called nenthrappazham) owing to their cool nature will suppress the peristaltic movements and worsen constipation.
Similarly fruits can also aggravate infection, inflammation, blood pressure, chances of getting heart attack owing to impaired blood flow.
So fruits are not always healthy!